"this Post Will Need Approval From A Moderator."

Athmos

I looked in the Q&A, and I didn't see anything that related to my question, so it goes: When ever I post, I get a little pop-up message telling me that a Moderator will have to approve it before it is shown. This same message appears above the reply box as well. I'm just wondering if this is the norm for new members such as me, or I'm a basket special case? Thanks, thebeggerpie

WIP

It's the norm for new members. Our forum has been attacked before, and so to prevent that, the New Member Policy was created:

New Member PolicyIn the past some features of BZPower have been abused by new accounts, spreading inappropriate images and content throughout the site. As a result, the Administration has seen the need to impose restrictions on the accounts of new members. This is not something we want to do, as it is an inconvenience for the members and an extra level of work for the staff, but our ultimate goal is to keep BZPower a safe and family-friendly site. In an effort to do that some limitations have to be enforced.After their account has been approved, a member just joining BZPower will be placed in the "New Members" group. They will remain in this group until they have made ten (10) posts that have not been considered spam or inappropriate (see the rules below for further details). Each of these posts will be approved by a Forum Staff member before it is made publicly viewable. In addition to this, individuals in the "New Members" group will not be able to use the Private Messaging system nor will they be able to leave comments in blogs. After the ten (10) posts have been made, the new user will be moved to the normal "Members" group where all these restrictions will be lifted and they will be able to interact on BZPower in the same way as all other members.The Administration of BZPower apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and asks everyone to understand that we are doing this to keep BZPower as the number one Bionicle Fan Site that prides itself on its safe forum environment.Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Taken from the BZPower Rules & Guidelines. Since you have nine posts right now, once you make one more you will be able to start posting freely, without needing staff approval, and you will also be able to use your Personal Messenger. Keep in mind that your post count will not change in the following forums:
  • [*]
BZPower Q&A[*]Voting Booth[*]Shops & Kits[*]Games & Trivia[*]Completely Off-Topic

Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender