The Sockoffs 2012

Voltex

thumbnail.pngTHE SOCKOFFS 2012The IntroductionChapter 1 – Let the Games BeginiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Coliseum:Tahu: LISTEN UP YOU PUNKS!!! EIGHT OF YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!Furno: Wicked! I am so gonna win!Tahu: SHUT UP!!Furno: ...Tahu: AS I WAS SAYING- I WANTED TO PICK THE TOP EIGHT STUDENTS IN THE CLASS. HOWEVER, THEY WOULD ONLY ALLOW ME TO PICK THE TOP FOUR. FOR WHATEVER REASON, THE BOTTOM FOUR GOT IN AS WELL.Furno: Well, I’m definitely in it then.Tahu: FROM FIRST TO FOURTH, WE HAVE BULK, BREEZ, HAHLI, AND VEZON!Nex: What?! Why is Vezon in fourth?!Tahu: FROM BOTTOM OF THE DUNG HEAP TO NOT-SO-BOTTOM OF THE DUNG HEAP WE HAVE FURNO-Furno: Wooonderful.Tahu: -MELTDOWN, ROCKA, AND NEX!Rocka: Since when am I rated below Nex?!Nex: Since when am I rated so high?Makuta: Since when was I not in the bottom four? Curses!Tahu: I SAID SHUT UP! THE EIGHT OF YOU THAT WERE SELECTED MUST GO TO YOUR SPECIAL QUARTERS HERE IN THE COLISEUM. THE REST OF YOU, PREPARE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A RELAXING FIELD TRIP!Everyone but the 8: Woohoo!Furno: I hate my life.Elsewhere in the Coliseum:Tahu Mata: So as we were saying, the four best fighters from each army have been selected to participate in this tournament. The overall ratings go as follows from first to eight: Tahu Stars-Tahu Stars: Told you all I was the best fighter.Tahu Mata: -... Lewa Mata, myself, Strakk, Takanuva Stars, Kopaka Nuva, Stronius, Ehlek.Stronius: Not fair. Ehlek joined you.Tahu Mata: These polls were done before half of your army decided I was better.Tahu Stars: Is that a jibe? Are you really jibing me? I’ll show you when we meet in battle!Tahu Mata: We won’t be meeting in battle at all- you are going to be knocked off in the first round!Tahu Stars: Haha, nice try.Strakk: Cool it down! I’d like to know what I’ve been signed up for, myself.Tahu Mata: We’re going to find out soon. The eight of us are to go to our special quarters for now, and the rest of the sets are to get ready to have an actually fun trip through the Time Machine for once.Pridak: I knew not destroying it would come in handy!Ehlek: I hate you Pridak.Tahu Mata: We have left one set from each army in charge. From my army it will be Tahu Nuva.Tahu Stars: How typical. From mine it shall be Nuparu Mahri.Tahu Mata: ...Nuparu Mahri: Huzzah! I shall finally have a starring role within a comedy! I’ve been waiting my whole life for this!Tahu: ...let’s just go.Later On, in the Briefing Room:Furno: Who’s the guy with the Volitak? And who’s the Marshmallow? And who’s the guy with that odd Hau variation?Rocka: I dunno.Volitak Guy: My name is-Tahu Mata: Vertak!Vertak: ...Tahu Mata: Sorry.Furno: You’ve gotta be KIDDING me! Tahu split himself into two?! What the heck?!Tahu Mata: Huh? Wait, aren’t you dead?Furno: ...Rocka: He doesn’t seem too bright. I don’t think this is the same Tahu.Bulk: Go figure. What made you think that?Vertak: Ahem. If the sixteen of you would please sit in your designated areas, that would be great.Furno: What’s “How to Be a Hero”?Bulk: For crying out loud, just sit!Tahu Stars: How do they know we’re at war?Tahu Mata: We’re talking about people who knew we had a time machine that could go to other dimensions.Tahu Stars: My bad.Vertak: Now that you’re all seated, I’d like to introduce myself and the other hosts. My name is Vertak- the one in the weird Hau lookalike is iBrow-iBrow: I still rue the day that you stole my Volitak.Vertak: I said you could have it if you wanted... anyway, and the marshmallow is Globin.Globin: Except none of you are going to call me a marshmallow, because I’ll rip your liver out.Furno: With what?Globin: ...Ehlek: Pridak would love this guy.Globin: Did I mention I can fire lasers out of my eyes?Furno: Can you really?! Wicked!! Show us!Globin: It only works when I get really, really mad.Furno: Darn it....Vertak: Anyway, the reason you sixteen are here is because you are going to fight each other in the first ever “iBrow Cup Sockoffs”.Everyone: ...Vertak: What?Tahu Stars: That iBrow guy is pretty conceited, isn’t he?iBrow: I had to make it different somehow! Sorry, geez!Tahu Stars: If you turn out to be some tyrannical villain, I’m punching you in the face.iBrow: If I’m a tyrannical villain, you won’t be able to do that.Tahu Stars: Touché.Vertak: Anyway, yeah. This tournament will last four rounds, with half of you being eliminated each round until a victor is found.Strakk: So, like the Stanley Cup.Furno: What’s a Stanley Cup?Strakk: ...Lewa Mata: Where are you guys from?Furno: Makuro City-2, duh.Vezon: Because Carapar is missing at this moment, I will say it for him: HERP DERP!Lewa Mata: I have never heard of Makuro City-2.Ehlek: Lewa, seriously, don’t show your ignorance.Lewa Mata: What-!Ehlek: If you haven’t time travelled or dimension hopped to every single place in the universe, don’t act like something doesn’t exist.Lewa Mata: ...Globin: STOP GETTING OFF TASK!Furno: I hate you again.Vertak: Erm... right. Alright- so each round you will face one opponent in a battle to retrieve a pair of socks. Each of you has been assigned a home arena for these battles that may or may not give you any advantages.Nex: Mine is going to be awful.Vertak: The first player to knock out their opponent or retrieve the pair of socks will move onto the next round.Tahu Stars: Sounds like there’s not enough emphasis on one-on-one fighting.iBrow: That’s your problem. Deal with it.Tahu Stars: ...Furno: You guys are really rude.Globin: We try our best, cupcake.Furno: Don’t call me that.Globin: Call you what? Cupcake?Furno: Yes.Globin: Not a problem Cupcake!Furno: ...Globin: I asked “call you Cupcake?” and you said yes buddy.Rocka: Furno, you just got slaaaamed.Furno: Shut it Rocka.Vertak: The winner will be crowned Champion of 2012.Tahu Mata: Sounds like a plan.Bulk: I’m leading in Hero class; I’ll lead here too.Tahu Stars: Hero class? Sounds lame.Vertak: The characters from Tahu vs. Tahu will fight each other. The characters from How to Be a Hero will face each other. The winners from both sides will fight in the final game... with a few surprises.iBrow: You stupid son of a-!!Vertak: What? Oh, was I not supposed to mention the surprises?*WHAM!!!*Vertak: WHAT WAS THAT?!Vezon: THAT’S MY FRYING PAN, GIVE IT BACK!!*WHAM!!!*iBrow: Urgh...Vezon: That’s what you get!Globin: Attacking one of the three of us gives me permission to make your life miserable in every single one of your battles. Just saying.Vezon: Must... resist... urge...Globin: What’re you- no, no you don’t! Get away! Hey! Hey! I said don’t-*WHAM!!!*Globin: ...ow....Vezon: Nobody threatens the Vezon!Vertak: ... right. Well, you can all go to your quarters now. You’ll find out your home arenas tomorrow.Once everyone was gone, Vertak helped the other two hosts to their feet.Globin: I feel like I’m still a puddle.iBrow: My brain aches.Vertak: Yeah, this is going to be a complete disaster.To Be Continued – Round 1 Begins!Pick your favourite quotes! Click the picture above to see the sockoff bracket! Don't forget to place your bets for the winners of each fight!-ibrow

This is indeed going to be a complete disaster. I'm sorry I made your brain ache in Bionifight 4. I'm rather interestedin seeing ow Tahu Mata does. Since he's now about 5 times better than he was last time (and 10 times when mad) he ought to do rather well.Makuta ought to be in this. But he is a bit powerful.Do the people from HtbaH have powers? (Aside from Makuta, we know he does)

This is indeed going to be a complete disaster. I'm sorry I made your brain ache in Bionifight 4. I'm rather interestedin seeing ow Tahu Mata does. Since he's now about 5 times better than he was last time (and 10 times when mad) he ought to do rather well.Makuta ought to be in this. But he is a bit powerful.Do the people from HtbaH have powers? (Aside from Makuta, we know he does)

Makuta is too powerful - that's also why I did not include characters like Maxilos, Makuta (TvT), Irnakk, or Kopaka (HtBaH). The characters in HtBaH... some have powers, like Makuta.None of the fighters have powers, though; Hahli is a Matoran.

Vezon: Because Carapar is missing at this moment, I will say it for him: HERP DERP!

I think this is an excellent quote.I think the first round winners will be:BulkMeltdownHahliVezonEhlekLewa MataTahu MataStrakk
As I was writing that line, I was thinking to myself "sig quote! sig quote!"As for your bets... you'll have to wait until Round 1 ends to see if you were right. :P-ibrow