Skakdi Elementle Powers

How do Skakdi use their powers together in order to use them, do they have to combined them for example a Skakdi of fire and a Skakdi of stone have to create lava instead just fire and stone? Another question is do they have to be standing close or can they do it at a distance? Do Skakdi have to use their powers on the same target or diffrent ones? Can the skakdi use any elementle powers without another Skakdi or a special weapon on their own like controling or asorbing existing elements? Also how dose Nektann's cresent scythe allow him to use his powers since it is not a projectile weapon?

Skakdi elemental powers can be used through their weapons, to fuel whatever the weapon does, like Hakann's Lava launcher being fueled by his fire power. But the weapon doesn't absorb or control the element of fire, so Hakann can't either. I would imagine that the Nektann's sword, if it does allow Nektann to used his elemental powers, and it may not, would simply allow him to shoot water or whatever element he is out of it.

Edited by fishers64

Skakdi can only use elemental powers together. So yes, making lava would be an example, but they could also control some sort of lava-stone construct. (which is done in a book).They have to be close enough when they combine powers to collaborate, but I'm not sure the limits. The actual effect of their powers would have to be close to both of them, so if one was on another continent, I'm not sure where the effect of their combined powers would be. So wither they could use the powers on different target is a good question.Also, Nektann's sword has special properties that allow him to channel his element (water, in this case) in a burst.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Skakdi elemental powers can be used through their weapons, to fuel whatever the weapon does, like Hakann's Lava launcher being fueled by his fire power. But the weapon doesn't absorb or control the element of fire, so Hakann can't either.I would imagine that the Nektann's sword, if it does allow Nektann to used his elemental powers, and it may not, would simply allow him to shoot water or whatever element he is out of it.

Well also something i just thought of. we saw in the kingdom story that takanuva got a special weapon that would amplify his powers. well what if nektann somehow got his hands on a weapon with a similar ability. that could hypothetically explain why. i mean if you amplify something you allow it to access moire of it abilities so maybe it just amplified his water powers.this is just a idea and not definite.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well also something i just thought of. we saw in the kingdom story that takanuva got a special weapon that would amplify his powers. well what if nektann somehow got his hands on a weapon with a similar ability. that could hypothetically explain why. i mean if you amplify something you allow it to access moire of it abilities so maybe it just amplified his water powers.this is just a idea and not definite.

No, the weapon didn't allow him to amplify his powers, it allows him to channel them in a stream. It didn't amplify them, it allowed them to actually be used.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

No, the weapon didn't allow him to amplify his powers, it allows him to channel them in a stream. It didn't amplify them, it allowed them to actually be used.
Actually, the Power Lance did have the ability to increase the elmental power channeled through it. The question is if this not only works for Toa or also over beings like Skadi. I personally believe Nektann could use a weapon like that to use his water powers separate from other skadi and amplify them.

"The drums are coming closer"

Actually, the Power Lance did have the ability to increase the elmental power channeled through it. The question is if this not only works for Toa or also over beings like Skadi. I personally believe Nektann could use a weapon like that to use his water powers separate from other skadi and amplify them.
Yes, but the point is that Nektann didn't have such a weapon - he had a non-amplifying Crystal Scythe, not an amplification Power Lance.Now, if he had a fusion of the Crystal Scythe and the Power Lance, that weapon might allow him to use his powers and amplify them, but he doesn't. If he just had the Lance, he wouldn't be able to use his powers to amplify them anyway, since the Lance does not allow him to use his powers.

Yes, but the point is that Nektann didn't have such a weapon - he had a non-amplifying Crystal Scythe, not an amplification Power Lance.Now, if he had a fusion of the Crystal Scythe and the Power Lance, that weapon might allow him to use his powers and amplify them, but he doesn't. If he just had the Lance, he wouldn't be able to use his powers to amplify them anyway, since the Lance does not allow him to use his powers.
first off it is the crescent scythe not the crystal scythe. and also what makes it able to channel his powers especially since all the other skakdi who can channel their powers have it in a blaster like form. and who is to say he did not gain access to the amplifying technology. i mean he built little mechanical robots and he is on a barren frickin island. he obviously had access to someone elses technology. and i don't think greg ever said that he could or could not have a weapon like that. i was simply wanting to put i idea in this topic.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

first off it is the crescent scythe not the crystal scythe. and also what makes it able to channel his powers especially since all the other skakdi who can channel their powers have it in a blaster like form. and who is to say he did not gain access to the amplifying technology. i mean he built little mechanical robots and he is on a barren frickin island. he obviously had access to someone elses technology. and i don't think greg ever said that he could or could not have a weapon like that. i was simply wanting to put i idea in this topic.
Yes, it is possible that Nektann could have an amplifying/power use granting weapon, or the means to make one.

first off it is the crescent scythe not the crystal scythe.
Thanks, Voxumo, for clarifying that. Sorry fishers, but you know how fans who've canonized minor details can be. MY BABY...
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison