img_0187.jpg_thumb.jpgThis is my Hero Factory MOC X-549.Here is the linkhttp://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=501382Anyway, comment, and give ideas for improvement.Edit: Image thumbnailed due to dimensions and file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB, and posted images on the rest of BZPower to 500 kB.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Unfortunately, we can't see your MOC, since the folder is not yet public. But fear not! You can deeplink your images by clicking on them until they show up by themselves. Copy this url (which should end in a file extension and not a number assigned by Brickshelf) and paste it into your post here on BZP so everyone can see it, regardless of whether or not the folder is public. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I like how you combined Bionicle style building with HF parts, especially on the legs. Which are, by the way, the best part.The whole second set of arms thing doesn't really look good, though. The top set seems too skinny compared to the bottom set.Overall, good MOC. Nice build and flowing colors.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Wow! Great job getting the bulkiness and form into the standard-sized MOC. I like how you got both BIONICLE and Hero Factory pieces to work well together as well. The legs are also nice; it makes him looks much bigger and stronger.I'm jealous however, because whenever I make an epic Hero Factory MOC, it's always around the size of a small dog (2-2.5 feet high). I've never gotten satisfaction from my standard-sized MOCs. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I like the overall design, but the Barraki eyes jut out really far, but no parts can fix it, so that doesn't count. Maybe you could do with less gray, but again, some parts don't exist. Finally, the legs seem kind of bulky compared to the spindly arms.

aouROFb.png