Your Avatar's History

Wrinkledlion X

So, let's see how well I can remember my progression of avatars.First, I had the default Vorahk avatar from the base gallery. After that, Shine kindly made me an animated avatar that switched between a mini version of this image and the text "Ballom Toa of Darkness," my original display name. Sadly, I haven't been able to find this image. Then, after that, I switched to a shiny Hahli avatar someone made, which I haven't been able to dig up. D: When the Barraki came around, I used a rather poor Kalmah avatar I made myself from an animation.After another while, I switched to my first avatar of Nidoking, a rather awesome dude who was more or less graced my avatar since. This first Nidoking avatar that I found on the interwebs was eventually succeeded in 2007 or so by a version I made myself, which I used for most of the time from around 2008 to December 2011. Minor deviations from this old standby included my time as a gender bender, in which a purple Nidoqueen replaced it, my Boba Fett avatar used during the Star Wars avatar fad a while ago, and the avatar during my time as the gloriously obscure Ratsel Feinschmecker. Finally, my current avatar has been in use since December, to take advantage of more than 64x64.And now, the images I could find.kalmah.jpg nidoking.gif boba_fett.jpg nido.jpg nida.jpg ratsel.png nido_2_final.jpg~B~

Edited by Ballom

My member name and "mascot" was based on the autogenerated avatar in the Drome, back when I was champion there, which looked like the below one, but I added the skull inside (mixed it with my LEGO club avatar which was a skull):bonesiii_avjpg.jpgI used that one for a long time. In 2005 I randomly felt like a Hordika Helmet version:bonesiii_05_drome_av.jpgWhen I became staff and could get a larger avatar I made one I really liked that took the original concept but made it realistic:bonesiii_realistic_av.jpgLater when I got onto my coolifying trend, but before I'd figured out more advanced lighting I made one that I had for the longest time other than my current one. Watch it for a while it's animated. :Pbonesavcoolified.gifThere was a story concept to go with all of these of an undead skeleton with some powers and stuff, and then I made my current one as a modification of that theme, coolifying the skull itself and losing the helmet. After the downtime I was too lazy to find the URL for it for a while so instead I made a modification of the above one in LDD, sort of a coolified skull but with features from the helmet.bonesskulllddav.pngThen I switched back to my "new standard" one. :)Fun topic BTW. ^_^

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I could never remember all of them, as I've changed my avatar so many times. Some re-occurring themes (and the ones I do remember), though, were: Velox, a silver Avohkii with various backgrounds, "V" with various backgrounds (usually to match my banner), Emma Watson, the Joker, then I switched to the one I have currently (American flag and Washington Monument), then a matching avatar to my misty forest theme, a matching avatar to my winter scene, and then Cerberus for the staff prank, then back to the winter one, and then back to the American flag/monument one. newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

:kaukau: I used to have a template picture of Gali for a while before switching to my own custom Kaukau from the MNOG kit.kaukauscar2.jpgThere was a time when I just looked up pictured on Brickshelf of a Tohunga from every Koro wearing the Kaukau in their own respective colors, and I remember that it was during the time that I wrote a small little comedy. Those avatars didn't last long, staying up for only about a day each, just to hammer in the theme, and I posted as much as possible just so as many people as possible would notice. I think I might have also briefly used all of the Kaukau pictures from this brickshelf page as well. There was also this following one, which I know was for the sake of my comedy:silvervahi.pngAt some point I was also briefly entertained by some of the following:kaukau.jpg kaukau.gif http://www.brickshel...ng_inverted.bmpNote that the last one is merely a picture of a really good drawing I found with the colors inverted. I can't remember if I ever used the original picture, but it was good.Then, at another point, I briefly used the following, inspired by a few members who merely used their initials as their avatars, and if I can remember Vezon the Piraka in particular. As Gatanui said, it was popular for some reason:big_rusty_k_2.jpgNotice how the background color matches that of the old site background. Everything I've mentioned so far goes way back and was all subject to various random whims, none of them having any sense of permanence, nor really coming to be my defining face on these forums. At one point, I used and grew quite fond of this next one. I'm pretty sure I even used it again when I changed my name to Empress Ruby in a gender-swap fad, which is something I can actually distinctly remember, setting it apart from the other avatars so far with only vague memories:kaukau.gifWhich was an edited version of tis one, which I'm sure I had used once in my earlier days:kaukau.pngBut ultimately, I went and got this current avatar and banner combination from Bionicool Jack, back when he was on these forums. I've liked it so much that I've effectively never changed it since, except for on the odd whim or two, such as when I changed it to simply: :kaukau:after being inspired by an avatar by Dokuma that was a mere smiley, which appealed to me for its simplicity and the strong impression it gave. I still like the idea a ton and it's probably my second favorite of my own avatars.Otherwise, it's only changed when occasionally I had a theme for my username. Looking back at my username history, I believe I used the following:Mr. Spock:mr_spock.jpgLogic: No avatar change that I can rememberKraggh: Legacy - I used the following concept art from the Tron Legacy film, since it looked cool and distantly reminded me of a Kaukau.kragghlegacy_avatar.pngTron Paul: A picture of the famous man himself, well posed and in black and white. The lighting was also pretty good and I was qite pleased with the way the temporary avatar resulted. Unfortunately, it was possibly my first new avatar since BZP's reboot and I uploaded it directly from a computer that I'm not currently on right now, so I can't post the picture.Tyrannosaurus Kraggh: No change.I'm very secure with how this represents me and, asides for trading it for a smiley, I cannot imagine anything being a cleaner face for my presence here on BZPower, even though it does sort of blend into the background. The only way I can see myself changing it is if I became staff or something ("something" meaning that I pass the 10,000 post mark or other notable acheivement) and wanted to come up with a really sleek original photoshop painting of promotional material quality, since I know I'm capable of that. It will probably be reminiscent of the styles used in the pre-inverted picture of the Kaukau, the above picture of Tron concept art, and VF's touch with photoshop.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Wow, what an interesting topic.so, a long long time ago when i first joined on the old forums they had this thing with generic bionicle avatars. I used on of Mata Nui (island) for i'm not sure how long, until one day when I was making a fool of myself on paint, I accidentally pressed ctrl+i (some kind of situation like that).This inverted the picture's colors and I was amazed. so, lo and behold, I opened the file of my chimoru spritesheet (oh man, I should really try to dig that up some time) and inverted the colors. I was amazed at how my kualsi adorned matoran turned an amzingly light shade of blue, looking entirely like some kind of cyber thing. After a great deal of thinking and universe making, I made a little .Gif in Microsoft .gif animator on my matoran slowly becoming the inverted self, pixel by pixel. I was amzed with my work, and put it on Bzp as my avatar.and It stayed that way until the downtime. when The forums were back, my avatar for some reason was deleted (too small I think and because I was only using it as the avatar, not the profile pic (I had no profile pic at the time) so when the new forums combined the two and used the profile pic one, i had no avatar. I soon starting making an avatar about the game I was playing alot at the time, Supreme Commander 2). (not uploaded to Brickshelf yet)After that avatar, I made some of Darwinia, another game a was playing a month or so later.(I made two, but only used this one)darwinia_avatar_fixed.pngI started making multiple star wars avatars after that, and only used a few.(ones I used below)star_wars_av_final.pngmando_av._3.pngThen, I was watching the legend reborn and got this nice oneberix_avatar.pngWhen I began playing portal 2 c-op with Benluke116, I changed my avatar to thisportal_2_atlas_avatar_2.pngWhen the lego minecraft set was available for pre-order, I made a beautiful avatar of a creeper poking out from the lego logolego_minecraft_creeper_av_1.pngAfter that avatar, I was starting to play Minecraft again, and made this one of one of my hunting dogsminecraft_dog_avatar.pngThen, the Portal 2 VGA award acceptance/nomination videos were out, and I seized the chance to make one of my best avatars IMO.wheatly_avatar.pngI kept that for a long time, and then the faber files were out! I used some of the villager concept art to make yet another avatarfaber_concept_av_2.pngAnd then, I got a spot of Soran's comic's PGS list, so I made an avatar of my character.bulik_soran_avatar_final.pngThe End, for now.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well, I have my avatar linked with Gravatar, so it changes when I change it (usually for my blog). It started out as Smaug (from The Hobbit, if you didn't know), then it went to a McToran picture of Kopeke, then I recently changed it to the MNOG version of Kopeke.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

My avatars history hmmmmmmmmVnolg_hakann_walk.gifWell my first was this. It came from VNOG files I think.photo-109049.gifThen I got this I am not entirely sure where this is from.matoran_piraka_hakann_1.0.pngThis was from my comics the characters name is MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 1.0.matoran_piraka_hakann_2.0.pngThen I changed to this he is the upgraded version of MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 1.0 his name is MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0 he is also in my comics.matoran_piraka_hakann_3.0.pngThis is the upgraded version of MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0 his name is MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0. He is also in my comics.matoran_piraka_hakann_3.5.pngThis is the upgraded version of MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0 his name is MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 3.5. He is also in my comics.matoran_piraka_hakann_4.0.pngAnd this is my current av his name is MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 4.0 he is the upgraded version of MATORAN PIRAKA HAKANN 3.5. He is also in my comics.

Mine is from a Dilbert comic. I've liked Dilbert since I was 9 or 10 despite the fact that I shouldn't have gotten any of the jokes :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Ratsel Feinschmecker.ratsel.png~B~

I was about to give my avatar history, but you have overridden me.Anyway, my first avatar was a picture of a Frostelus, before I later changed to a picture of Phoenix Wright. It then became the Elite Beat Agents, then Yuuka Kazami, Sanger Zonvolt, Katina Tarask, Arc Gurren Lagann, Gespenst Mk. II SA, Buster Machine No. 7 and now, the RX-78-2 Gundam.

As I've changed my avatar since my first post here, I felt compelled to reply. :PRight now I'm using Beelzebumon from the Digimon series thanks to the revitalization of my interest in it. More specifically, the art is pulled from the Digimon Jintrix cards, which is the latest version of the card game - and it's done online. So there's some really incredible artwork available for some of the most popular characters.Also inspired by the topic, I reorganized my Majhost and made a dedicated avatar folder, most of which is filled with actual avatars I've used here and a few avatar-like images I had saved.This was able to remind me of a few other personal favorites:steelersicon.png The Steelers, made by Swertduck.png The Almighty and Glorious Overlord, Duck~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

First it was a saxophone, then bacon, that got old fast, then the Nui-Rama, and now Toxic Reapa.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

• 2 weeks later...

I've had so many avatars. Early years focused a lot of various incarnations of the character identities I assumed or just different Bionicle imagery. Later years focused more on video games and the like, especially Halo and Mass Effect. I think I've been rocking some variation of the N7 for quite some time now.

Yo.

I think Donald Glover is hilarious (and I'm sad that I've yet to see one of his shows in person), so I decided to use one of his more outrageous facial expressions as my avatar.In the past, my choices in avatars have been pretty random. I think before this one, my avatar was me, but Scott-Pilgrim-ized, then before that it was the startup icon for my fan-game. Before that, I made various characters from my 2 fan-games as avatars. There's there's the infamous "Rainbow -MZ-" avatar that I made in 2003. I won't be using that one anymore through -- it's only 64x64. :P

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

When my username was 'Pridak's Army' mine was something like this (I don't have the original anymore)68px-takea.pngAfter becoming interested in Zelda games (summer 2009), I changed it to this:bztetrasword.pngAfter becoming interested in the Dragon Ball franchise, (Spring 2010) I changed my username, and changed my avatar to this:bzpiccolink.pngThen in March 2011, after seeing an epic freeze frame of Kuririn from Dragon Ball Z, I changed my avatar globally to this:kuririn64bzp.png

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

First, it was nothing. Then I had the stock Ta-Metru disk avatar. Then I joined the Toa Makoki, and got an amazing av that is now my avatar on another website. Now it's a picture of Gumi from the Vocaloid song Matryoshka, which I've now cosplayed and I might change it to the cosplay picture.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I've had too many to remember…My current one is the third avatar of the user AdjutantReflex on another site (Can't name it, it has a message board, but it was the website for Halo until 343 took over). This avatar was part of the ARG before Halo 3's release, and was uploaded after AdjutantReflex was "hacked" by the fictional AI Mendicant Bias (AKA me).

I am now wishing I'd kept a gallery stuffed full of all my different avatars. Regardless, I'll try and cycle through some...I think when I first joined I just flipped through different avatars from BZPower's gallery, before I switched to one that was basically a picture of my eye with the Apple logo on top- back when I first took on the persona of ibrow (ooh, history in the making!). At some point I used this one, though I have no idea when:avatar.jpgI think after this one I had one of Vultraz's mask with "ibrow" in a white font overtop with a transparent background. Kind of ugly. In November 2009 I made an awful avatar that tied into my 200 post special oneshot (what a noob I was), and I think I might've just kept that for a long time. Around July of 2010 I got an avatar with a emoglobin on it with a kitchen in the background and text saying "Globin". That was pretty sweet. In October I replaced it with a virtually identical banner that instead said "ibrow", which was even better. Then, in January of 2011...freelanceribrow.png Oh yeah, this baby. When I became Freelancer iBrow. I used it until March, when I updated it slightly, "upgrading":freelanceribrow-upgrade1.pngAnd this I used until the downtime. When the forums returned I continued to use it until early March this year, where I switched to my current one.pyro_avatar.jpgI took it from Valve's "Meet the Pyro" banner and enlarged a portion of it when I temporarily became Kermit the Pyro. Since I still love TF2, and I like the avatar, and I enjoy having the entire box filled, and it's a nice change from having that same freelancer avatar for over a year... I still have it. I'll probably keep it for some time.-ibrow

• 4 weeks later...
My avatar was an image I designed based on one of the ghosts from pac-man. I had originally designed it for an animated intro I was designing but I really liked it and now it is my avatar for most things in general. I still use the animation though
I KNEW IT WAS A PAC-MAN.But my current avatar is Wheatley, also known as the Intelligence Dampening Sphere. =3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I used to have Tahu...Mistika...I think? But as I became intruiged by Ninjago I used several pictures of Zane. Then, after I became less interested in where Ninjago was going, I decided to make it Kairu, my OWN Ninjago character.And it has been different pictures of Kairu for some time now.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Lolz, I've only changed mine once! It used to be a spinnie of the same Matoran it is now.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012