• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Your Avatar's History

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,766 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 08:59 AM

My avatar corresponds to my display name, so back when I was Killer Rabbit, I had a picture of the killer rabbit from Monty python. Now I'm Captain Marvel (and I'm not planning on changing that) and I have a picture of Captain Marvel's emblem.-CM(no color with tablet DX)

#82 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 01:25 PM

A small banner I made that uses my name. Placeholder until I can get BZP to figure out that my first image has a correct file type.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#83 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 02:54 PM

Mostly just Mr. Bean images. I'm going to try and keep that pattern for the rest of time.

#84 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 05:56 PM

I don't remember what all my avatars have been. :P All I know is before this one I had a Rarity in a Santa hat.

#85 Offline Enzee

Enzee
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,272 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 07:50 PM

I'm just going to assume my avatar is a grass-type Pokemon with some black text on it. I haven't been here in such a long time I've forgotten.To tell you the truth, I don't even remember, but it is probably Zyrael's fault. I'm pretty sure the text "This not spam this is religion" is from an old spam/troll thread.

Starting a new comic series soon.

#86 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 749 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2012 - 08:23 PM

This day has been just perfectThe kind of day I've dreamed since I was smallEvery pony I'll soon controlEvery Stallion, mare and foalWho says a girl can't really have it all? (laughs)

Because Her Majesty is just that awesome.

#87 Offline Ultimate_Alchemist

Ultimate_Alchemist
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:26 AM

My avatar is Edward Elric from my favorite TV show, Fullmetal Alchemist. He's standing in front of a transmutation circle (which allows characters to perform alchemy).

#88 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

Raiden: Toa of Storms
  • Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 25 2012 - 11:26 AM

My favourite mask is and forever will be the miru. every version of it. but only in green. I probably get a better miru, as this is a placeholder for better things.EDIT: Until now. it's still a miru, but on my sprite. LIKE A BOSS.

Edited by Raiden: Toa of Storms, Jun 25 2012 - 05:27 PM.

I could be still alive, or I could be dead. I don't even know myself...

Whoa. My brain hurt thinking about that.

To put it short, I'm kind if like Ciel Phantomhive, but:

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#89 Offline Princess Grr

Princess Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 27 2012 - 09:55 PM

Well when I first joined I used the full-body Pohatu gallery avatar.Then I changed to the close-up of Pohatu's face from the gallery.Then I made this one:Posted ImageThen this, which I used for...oh, three or four years?Posted ImageThen I cycled through a lot of avatars, most of which are documented below:Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImageCurrently I've this one, which is a drawing of me by famed artist RAY, known here as InnerRayg. He is a true bro.Posted ImageBy the way, when I was trawling through my ol' galleries to find all these, I stumbled across somethig I'd forgotten that I'd made. As a bonus to you all, enjoy Ghost Writer.Posted Image

Update, now I've got Joan Jett because I've had a crush on her for all my lifePosted Image

DON'T SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO HURT OTHERS
FIGHT CORRUPT AUTHORITY

#90 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 03:44 PM

[...]What's new though is that lately I've been using images that do not depict my OC/alter ego. But I guess the change is actually quite interesting. ^^

Best example would be the current combo featuring Kriya, who's a character from my comics, but certainly no alter-ego x3

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#91 Online Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 03:52 PM

I never was into changing my avy much. I had a 3D Spinning mask for a while, at some point before that I had a cool sign of some sort which was on fire and read "BURNMAD", and now I have this one, hopefully for the rest of my life. =PEdit: SWARM AWAKENED AAAAGH

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, Jun 29 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#92 Offline ShadowBionics

ShadowBionics
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,418 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 06:23 PM

My original one was the Teridax wanted poster shrunk down to be an avatar, and I liked that image and I found it sort of cool and funny. Then again, the piraka website was both, too.My current one is an older version of my self-moc (which I've updated 3 times since, so this picture is old now) and it also has my both my usernames as to identify who I am (I use ShadowBionics for the most part, but in other places I sometimes use LOS0111). Not creative, I know, but it gets the job done. I might change it in the future, though.

The Dimwit of Time Saga
[Skyward Stooge] [The Dimwit of Time] [The Moron's Mask] [Twilight Delinquent] [The Wimp Waker]

[Lewa's Mask Chronicles]

[Bionicle: Unsolved Mysteries]

No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!

#93 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2012 - 06:26 PM

I believe I had the provided avatar of Vezok, then switched to a close up of Durge(SW Character), then a Krana of some type(don't remember :P), the Star Forge, then the Daedric mask, and now Blackarachnia.

#94 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 09:20 PM

This is my first avatar. And I'm really considering changing my username to Razcal, seeing that his face also looks crazy/creepy/terrifying/I'm gonna kill you/etc. Only my face has braces.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+|

#95 Offline Hahli Husky

Hahli Husky
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Sailor Guardian

• 5,144 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 01 2013 - 09:29 PM

Topic revival, closeddddd