Hungry Hungry Games Discussion

Friar Tuck

If you want to talk about, give suggestions, or otherwise make mention to the little side-rpg I made, this is the place to talk about it! :biggrin: I created this discussion topic to prevent spam worming its way into the Bzprpg GD topic. To review:1) ANYONE can post here, as long as it has some relevence to the Hungry Hungry Games2) Anyone caught posting in the official Hungry Hungry Games topic will have their posts deleted. No exceptions.3) Hope you enjoy the zaniness that is my head whan I thought of this idea on the spot in the spur of the moment. Remember: it may happen to you next!Enjoy and discuss!Here is the battle topic for everyone's enjoyment: Ta-daaaaa!

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Certainly, this is one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

If I even decide to do another one. This is a special event. You guys can see the battle topic, correct? Someone said they can't see it...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Shadow Guardian, Weavers (an intergalactic police force, from Locus Abeo terms) abducted Vorex's characters.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

So if Paradox trades in every single one of his characters minus the winner, the survivor gets some top of the line material from Tuck or what he suggests...That's a tough decision to make yet the reward is so tempting :PParadox, good luck and have fun. I somewhat envy you :lol:

Lol.You're welcome. Happy Birthday Bro!You DO have until the end of the games to make the final decision though, so no need to rush hastily to a conclusion. So, that said...Ready to have the zaniest, crasiest, most absurb slug-fest you've ever seen? Get posting. I'll interject as I see fit, but go hog-wild man. This is your chance to shine and show the world what you're made of.

May these Hungry Hunger Games be a warning to all BZPRPG players: be careful what you wish for... I'd like everyone to know that the choice between "death-to-all-charries-save-one-plus-fabulous-rewards" and "these-games-are-only-a-dream-sequence-or-something-like-that" was thought up by none other than the wicked, conniving and twisted mind of yours truly. Question to the host of the games: Am I allowed to post in this birthday gift? :P

test2.png

I guess Reichenbach can go back and tell Soulgain all about the other universe then :P

He's just gonna use this to prove his theory. AND NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW.And then he'll kill anyone who tried to kill him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I guess Reichenbach can go back and tell Soulgain all about the other universe then :P

He's just gonna use this to prove his theory. AND NOW EVERYONE WILL KNOW.And then he'll kill anyone who tried to kill him.
I say that everybody except Ignotus should die.Because it would be funny to see an Ancalagon vs. Ignotus fight.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

May these Hungry Hunger Games be a warning to all BZPRPG players: be careful what you wish for... I'd like everyone to know that the choice between "death-to-all-charries-save-one-plus-fabulous-rewards" and "these-games-are-only-a-dream-sequence-or-something-like-that" was thought up by none other than the wicked, conniving and twisted mind of yours truly.Question to the host of the games: Am I allowed to post in this birthday gift? :P

Hrrrrmmmm... maybe? Well chat over this via PM or skype, but knowing your style I think you could whip up some hilarious mishaps.

Tuck, what have you done...You've created awesome again... :biggrin:

Of course, you should expect nothing less. Come now, this is Tuck we're talking about.

Question: Are the other people allowed to make bets on who they think will win? XD

Current odds are 10 to 1 Reichenbach doesn't make it. Any takers? Yes, you there in the red-Huh? Oh, yes, they are and actually encouraged! :D

What the bloody Karz...? :w:

Oh come now Wysp, don't act all surprised... it's me. You of all people should know better than that.

Here's a thought: don't kill all your characters just for the prize. It's not worth it, IMO.

I know, already said I wasn't going to. Maybe if there weren't fifteen of them. XD
Kill all but five of them. Ignotus must be one of the survivors.Ten characters shall die.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

oh boy, this is gonna be awesome. I hope this happens on a kinda regular basis for other peoples birthdays. Having the catapult, rubber balls, and tree sap made me lol on it's reference to the other topic. no vat full of evil sea creatures though. maybe that will come later.and somebody should make a poll to put our bets in.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm confused. What the heck is this? :w:

This is the Great Smiting. All of my characters are pitted against eachother in a battle to the death. Only one can be the Victor. I should really have made a character named Victor in case this happened...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'll make a post... after I have lunch with a good friend. And Paradox, try to make the kills more entertaining... otherwise I will.And don't do this too quickly now... spoil the fun and surprises I have for you :evilgrin:

Question: Are the other people allowed to make bets on who they think will win? XD

Current odds are 10 to 1 Reichenbach doesn't make it. Any takers? Yes, you there in the red-Huh? Oh, yes, they are and actually encouraged! :biggrin:
What do you have against Reichenbach? :(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]