Hungry Hungry Games Discussion

Friar Tuck

Question: Are the other people allowed to make bets on who they think will win? XD

Current odds are 10 to 1 Reichenbach doesn't make it. Any takers? Yes, you there in the red-Huh? Oh, yes, they are and actually encouraged! :biggrin:
What do you have against Reichenbach? :(

Question: Are the other people allowed to make bets on who they think will win? XD

Current odds are 10 to 1 Reichenbach doesn't make it. Any takers? Yes, you there in the red-Huh? Oh, yes, they are and actually encouraged! :biggrin:
What do you have against Reichenbach? :(
I think we all dislike him to some extent...http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifThe only two characters I care as to whether or not they survive are the Mystix. One that might ally with mine, and one to fight against both of them. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

This... is awesome. Consider your warning understood, Tuck and Nuju. :PThough Tuck... will this somehow involve a Fiar Truck or two?

I have a strange suspicion that one of the characters will die after being hit by a Fiar Truck. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This... is awesome. Consider your warning understood, Tuck and Nuju. :PThough Tuck... will this somehow involve a Fiar Truck or two?

I have a strange suspicion that one of the characters will die after being hit by a Fiar Truck. XD
Fiar Truck!See, all you have to do is make Ignotus fly around randomly. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Oh, Tuck. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but to be perfectly honest I'm not: this is exactly the extreme awesomeness I would expect from you. :DMay the best character...lose. :sly:newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Alright, I killed Laz. Now only the characters I actually think I can use this opportunity to develop remain. :PSo, next post, no deaths ( :( ), but a bit of character development, and general stupidity.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Seeing this makes me wish Tuck had been back in time for my Birthday... Just the idea of pitting all of my characters together sounds like an incredible chance to challenge myself, and see how much I really like each of my characters.

Am I the only person who would be incredibly happy to send all of their characters into something like this?

Tuck, I must say... this is just plain awesome.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Eh, I might enjoy having my characters sent into a surrealist duel to to death. But two are rather dear to me right now, it would suck if one had to kill the other.

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It's okay, they all come back to life at the end. (BTW, please post in Onu-Wahi with Arkrak panicking over the sudden disappearance of Inc, Pirok, Nikarra, Reichenbach, Aru, Stranax, and Kraal)Alright, I made another post.Spoiler: Incommodo is now having a nap.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

...Ghost Nappa? "If there's something strange, and it don't look good...guess who it is... GHOST NAPPA!" That Ghost Nappa? If so...Inspiriation, you never fail to amaze me. Anyway, this is certainly interesting. Insane, but mostly interesting.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Well, this is certainly incredibly interesting to follow.

Am I the only person who would be incredibly happy to send all of their characters into something like this?

Noooooope. Although I could probably do with more than four characters first.3rd of November, Tuck. Remember that. ...And the rest of you too, pl0x.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.