Hungry Hungry Games Discussion

Friar Tuck

@EW: I believe the term for this would be 'May the marbles be ever in your favour'....Gettit? Marbles? Hungry Hungry Hippos?... You people have no respect for good jokes.

Keep trying, champ. You'll get 'em next time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey, I thought it was funny. Then again I played that game when I was a kid, so yeah. Maybe I just have a better appreciation of the classics... :w:

You and me both. Played that game and all it's ripoffs (like hungry frogs) for most of my pre-double-digit life. The original game I played was actually destroyed recently, somewhat ironically now. Anyway, Vorex, are you gonna permanently axe everyone, or just revive everyone?-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

What's the point in having a baddie people relate to, like, even?

Fun. Making the reader feel sympathy for the antagonist and then guilt for feeling emotionally connected to the bad guy. :P
Nah. I prefer love-to-hate baddies.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

What's the point in having a baddie people relate to, like, even?

Fun. Making the reader feel sympathy for the antagonist and then guilt for feeling emotionally connected to the bad guy. :P
Nah. I prefer love-to-hate baddies.
Ahhh, they're so typical and predictable. The ones that are human and make the audience question whether they might be justified or even be in the right are the ones worth following. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

They're all coming back when it's over. That was decided for me when Reich died. XD

You could play it so that he's actually not dead, and just when the last man standing thinks he's won, Reich could come up and steal the victory.
That could work... except that I killed him personally. He's not coming back.Tomorrow we find out what the button does.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Basically, Vorex did some stuff with some chars that Matau didn't like and had one or two tied to a tree and/or hung upside down, had two dropped through an elaborate mechanism in the floor of Matau's hut, and had another banished from the village entirely. Some other stuff happened too, but that's just filler. Tuck was greatly amused by the beating his chars received and Vorex said something in Discussion which inadvertently spawned this, to continue the trend of annihilating his characters.