Hungry Hungry Games Discussion

Friar Tuck

My post was inspired by a video entitled "Push to Add Drama." If you watch it, the post will be even more amazing :D It's actually a commercial for TNT...Wait! I forgot! Must go edit!*scrambles away*

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

LOL! The Fiar Truck sequence was amazingly hilarious.What will happen next?So, at this point, there are 9 contestants left (the guy under the fiar truck probably won't survive for long, not to mention the karzahni coming from the deluge of evil clowns). This is going to get fun for Pirok.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

KK, I edited the final part; I forgot the puch line. Paradox, you'll have to edit there a bit probably.Meheheheeeee... that was fun :evilgrin:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I do believe I'll avoid clowns for a good year or two. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Fiar Truck!Watched the video. There are no words that can describe it.

I was going to watch the video, but it appears the link was purged.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I was going to watch the video, but it appears the link was purged.

There never was a link, Tuck just said to watch it :P
I'm pretty sure there was a link at one point, but now I see what you mean. I'll watch it later. Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

And the rest of the seven dwarves.

Wait. the "rest" of them? Where did the first few go?Oh, and I didn't know that's who "Unknown" was. I thought it was just some dude with no name. :P
So did everyone, which I why it was so much fun to reveal that, in a way, Reich still lived on. And I made a very punny blog post title 'Reichen's Back'. XD

Psst, Gamemakers, the crowd is getting impatient. :P

Hey, I'll get to it. My granddad died the other day, I haven't had much time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 2 weeks later...

Strave made me laugh with that stick.Why did you have to kill him? xDStranax: Whoa, now, we're all friends here...*backing away slowly*Trololol.I'm starting to hope Tuck will allow me to do this for my birthday.I would totally incorporate force unleashed and things like that into this, and make it totally epic. Yeah.Real talk.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now