Sekai Final Stretch Review

Pahrak Model ZX

Very, very, very interesting. I love threes I mean all good things come in three's: the three stooges; chocolate, caramel and nougat and of course breakfast, lunch and dinner. Miserix is pretty powerful but I think he's up against one foe who won't fall. What is Kharuun's double fusion called?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

It's a bit of a spoiler (sort of), but the Double Fusion is called "Saigo Zadakh", saigo being the Japanese word for "final". Regrettably, we won't really see this Super Spirit in action for a little while... I've edited the Spirits Used list into Chapter 131--sorry I forgot, guess I just got swept away in the excitement of being able to post again, hahaha...

Thanks, glad you like it! The first post has been edited to include the artwork links, as well as a new piece for Language of Hate. Also, I'm about to update Librum's article on the website with 100% info, in case anyone wants to see that. We'll see Librum in action again soon, though... On Monday we begin the Ending Arc! I'll put up two chapters, one to show the kids attacking the Enterprise, and another to show what happened to Neya and Catalina.

Edited by Pahrak: Knight of Cornelia

Yeah, I didn't do so good with Instant Murder...I may edit it later if I think of something better. In case anyone is curious about the new Spirit Index, I've redone the color-coding up to #400, so I'm just under a third of the way there. It looks like it might take a while...

Hmm, "End of Day" sounds familiar *cough*pikmen*cough* and Seven Rings in Hand is quite interesting. Let me guess each of the seven rings is a different element and can be manipulated in several different ways with each causing the status associated with that element, am I right?

Yeah, Neya said End of Day was Pikmin-inspired. Seven Rings in Hand (Sonic-inspired) isn't tied to any Element other than Dragon, but each Ring does have a specific status ailment associated with it:Yellow (paralyze), Green (poison), Red (burn), Blue (confuse), Cyan (mind control), White (freeze), Purple (blind)I'll update the website with info on Forbidden Dragons, Blades, and Sparks soon. Facing Genocide is up now--Genocide Machine will be added to the website momentarily. Tomorrow is another double feature, where we learn Darkaea's plans and then see Norscu and Zenrei fight Tabuu and Multilance.

Thank you! I'm tried to make these final Dark Knight battles special, and perhaps show new glimpses into traits that define the Knights--for War Machine, his rage and thirst for power, and how his single-mindedness ended up costing him everything.

The two chapters I promised are up, and Zero Force has been added to the Super Spirit list. Some bad news...I'm not going to be able to post chapters this Friday or Saturday--sorry. To try to make up for it, I'm planning a triple-feature tomorrow! Chapter 139, where we go back to Darkaea vs. Khadaz; Chapter 140, where Nuhvok Kal makes his final attack; and Chapter 141, where Zak, Selina, and Midori run into another wave of Makuta. And then, on Monday...well, I'll tell you about that tomorrow...

I was kinda disappointed by the way Norscu and Zenrei "beat" Tabuu and Multilance. But the new Forbidden Blades are interesting, I like Golden Chains but Stealth of Ninja does not sound like a steel ability.How will Khadaz defeat Darkaea, hmm I'm guessing that Darkaea will use his final Forbidden Blade but the sheer amount of power he is using will cause him to lose control and Khadaz will easily beat his out of control enemy. Also I have a suggestion for Darkhadaz, namely that he abandons all the spells he's using to open that mysterious book and use a bent paperclip lockpick. And is "Master' you?

Sorry. Tabuu and Multilance will return in a later Book, and I'll try to use them better in that one. I suppose Stealth of Ninja is a little odd for a Steel ability...Whoever said that Khadaz would defeat Darkaea? Mwa-ha-ha! It might take a bit more than a paperclip to open the mysterious book, but I can tell you that it will be opened by the end of Sekai.By "Master" do you mean Yume's master? Funny you should mention that--when I first brought in Yume, I considered having a scene where she and I had a discussion, her speaking normally and I replying via narration. In the end, I thought it was a little silly, so I picked a different Master for her. I intend to reveal him eventually, but it might be a while.

I just thought that it would be just the thing that nobody would try, just like when Gandalf was at the doors of Moria in "The Fellowship of the Ring" and he tried all the secret passwords he knew but the answer was as the inscription said "friend" and it was so simple that it was incredibly hard to guess.

I was kinda right about how Khadaz beat Darkaea and I was very right that we would beat Darkaea. Nice try to throw me off there but I have a dad who is a total prankster and he uses that on me all the time. Wow these makuta are wimps, and we still don't see Saigo Zadakh's power! please tell me that we will soon.

I have to at least try to create suspense! And since Book 3 is a flashback, I don't necessarily need any of these characters to survive Book 2...mwa-ha-ha...Yeah, I'm sorry about how weak the Makuta are...Saigo Zadakh will be seen in battle in Chapter 149, which I may be able to get up next week.

Finally, midterms are over!!! Er....sorry, college has been a little rough. ^w^I've enjoyed reading the chapters of "Final Stretch." Nuvakuta's encounter with Librum was excellent, I particularly liked the metaphors about light and shadow. It's little things like that which make your writing pop out.Excellent idea, splitting Kharuun's team into groups of three. It really helps me get a picture of the battle scene, otherwise I forget which characters are participating in the battle. On a related note, I like the characters' reactions to killing or saving their foes. Too many anime and manga characters have unrealistic detachment from the concept of killing, which makes them tragically two-dimensional.-Keizah, signing out!- Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

As for Paws Tf, the character used by Nuvakuta is always expanding and changing his abilities, so it's hard to say. I belive he was intended to have the Hadouken, Shinku Hadouken, and Tag Blast moves that Ice TH uses, but aside from that I really don't know what to pick. I'm glad to hear you liked Librum's monologue! He doesn't speak much, but he can say some interesting things.Scenes involving many characters are tough to write--it's the main reason why I retired the Ju-San Seishin, and why I'm not using Nui Battles anymore. I'll definitely be sticking with smaller battles from here on out, so don't worry! :biggrin: As for the reactions to death, I figured it might make more sense for the kids to try to avoid death given how young they are. Although, I might not have them all dwell on it as much as Dranes did with the Myrica incident... Facing Destruction is online, and the website has been updated with Total Destroyer and the Psionicannon! Tomorrow I hope to post two chapters that will show Pantheon, Louvre, Vezon, and Karok participating in the battle. Also, I looked ahead, and I may be able to get Book 2 finished after the second week of November, and a week after that I'll put the first teaser for Book 3 in my blog, followed by four previews. I hope you're looking forward to Book 3 as much as I am!

The Perfect Hason used by Zennou Ice only burns and freezes; it cannot cause any other status ailments. Today's chapters are up. Tomorrow I'm planning a triple-feature--Aile and Keelie fight a wave of Makuta so that Keizah and Artakhall can get to the engine room, and it just so happens that Krika and Antroz are among Keelie's opponents; Kharuun enters the final stretch towards the bridge, leaving Neb-X to have a proper battle with Teridax; and then we go back to the Lost Continent, where the Paladins are tasked with protecting the Light Force camp from two Squires.

Yes, the character you submitted will be used in Book 3. As for why Destroyer is like you...perhaps the transdimensional fabric has worn thinner than expected, and energy has flowed between this world and the Bioni-Lords world that caused the two of you to be alike!...That's how it works in Bioni-Lords, at least... Facing Death is up, and the website has been updated with Deathtalon. Tomorrow will be two chapters that happen at about the same time: Chapter 149, where Kharuun reached Miserix and we FINALLY see Saigo Zadakh in action; and Chapter 150, where Keizah and Artakhall reach the engine room and a turning point occurs.

Good chapter, I almost feel sorry for Death, though I felt more almost sorry for War Machine. And who gets to kill Corruption? Also what's Khadaz's job? I mean he has to have some kind of job, he's got a family to support.

Edited by MoC1