Mol Strife! Part 1: Teridax

Soaring Strawberry

This is part 1 of a diptych, with the other half featuring Takanuva. It is based on "Mask of Light," and I plan on having them printed so that they can be at the Lego conventions this year!Click to see it!Part 2Both parts together

Edited by Gali Nuva Girl

:kaukau: Great picture. As I said with the Avohkii, I like the close-up, since it's surprisingly something I haven't seen done on this art forum. There's just one problem...GAAAAAA! WHY COULDN'T YOU CALL HIM BY JUST MAKUTA? TERIDAX IS SUCH A STUPID NAME!!1!1!!one!Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

@ Dwanny: Thanks! The eyes are my favorite part of this piece, too!@ Kraggh: Oh no! I've unleased the power of nerd rage! *hides under desk* Honestly though, I've been flipping between "Makuta" and "Teridax" since the name came out. Some of my WIP images are named Makuta, but when it came to posting it, I was in the mood to call him "Teridax." I'm glad you liked both parts!