The International Comic Continuity Topic

~kh

logothesequel.png

We are the International Comic Continuity.We are an ensemble of fifteen teenagers that have wasted the majority of our lives making multiple Story Arcs detailing the lives of our renamed author avatars and other created characters represented by colored squares which in turn represent characters in another universe inspired by a dead toyline about storyline-centric plastic buildible action figures placed in outlined boxes and hosted on the largest internet-based forum dedicated to said dead toyline of children's construction toys.......okay, let's try that again.A while back, about nine comic makers joined together all of their comic series and wove them into one cohesive universe. And from there, it just kind of grew. 2012 marked our second anniversary, and pretty much all of the major series there are even older. We wanted to make this compilation topic in order to both have a one-stop place for anything you guys might want to know about us, or for whenever we need to look up something and are too lazy can't find the time to go look it up in the archive.There's two facts you need to know about us:1. We don't do and/or finish a lot of stuff we start because we are extremely lazy bums.2.We have about fifteen members at the moment, but that changes mostly whenever we want it to. We disbanded back in 2010, but then said "April Fools!" rebanded soon after. You'll find that we take our cues from many inspirations, from Earthbound to Homestuck and back again. Some of our jokes and memes and whatnot even predate this current Comics age and go way, way back to when too many rhipsters The Group were actually a thing and when Dark709 was actually sort of a thing and when the NGC was ripping us off just getting off the ground.Good times.Of course, we aren't just going to leave you guys hanging with just some dusty old library topic. See, even though we're lazy bums, we do get into a comic kick now and again. But sometimes, we get ideas that are just too small to make a new topic for, or too long to keep a regular series going. So, what's the solution?

------------------------

launchpad_logo.png

Launchpad is where we do all the little ideas that we want to do but don't have the time to fully commit to. See, one of the founding philosophies behind the ICC is that we are a continuity. We're not just a group of guys (and one girl) that just wanted a fancy title so that we could PGS in everyone else's series. We're a universe, and we want to do stuff specifically with that universe.Launchpad will mostly consist of one shot comics, with either established characters or new ones altogether. They'll all take place in the MultICCverse, with the majority of them taking place in the ICCverse itself. Generally, the idea will be that these comics are just for the fun of making them. They might be just for experimentation, or to just utilize a story idea. But what they will do is flesh out our own universe without the pressure of keeping up an actual series.Launchpad. Comics, what you want, when we want them. =P

Hero Factory: Taone Division

Comic 01 by Gerlicky

ICCLandComic 01 by Gerlicky

Survival of the Noobish

Comic 01 by Gerlicky

Antihero Factory

Comic 01 by Tavakai

And then there's just the MASes you know and love. Noob War, Mask of Existence, even the Newsroom. They're all going to be hosted here, alongside whatever else we decide to do. Because we can.

The Newsroom

So yeah.Discuss, I guess.

Edited by Kahi

Back when AIII was actually called AIII, we were hitting the very height of our activeness. Sadly enough (though probably not really surprising), they mostly died later. But they're still canon, and so they're here. We've linked to basically all the ICCanon comic series here that we can think of, but there's always more things to look out for, so stay tuned.Format: Comic Series Title, Alternate Title | Season Names | Nicknames, {Link to the topic in the Archive Board}General:Mask of Existence, {Archive}Noob War, {Archive}Kahinuva:Live, Learn and Lawsuits, (3L)2: Live, Learn and Lawsuits | Live, Learn and Lawsuits: Revived | LLL {Archive}ForesightPhilbert:The Comics That May Or May Not Be Made By Involve Philbert, TCTMOMNBMBIP | V1, V2, V3, {Archive}The Time Before Time, {Archive}Gavla:Gavla's Comics, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, V, VI {Archive}Legends of the Shadow Lords, {Archive}Tavakai/VakamaTK:TavKorp, Room With a Mahi/RWAM, VakamaTK's Comics, {Archive}Bladeran/Blazanax/BladeTitan74:Rising Suns, BladeTitan974's Comics, Quest for the Meta Sword/QFTMS, {Archive}Gerlicky:That's Messed Up: The Series, TMUTS, {Archive}That's Messed Up: Creator's Wrath, TMUCWThat's Messed Up: The Legendary Gerlicky, TMUTLGSpoofQuest!, Does Choking on BIONICLE Make You Think of BIONICLE?, {Archive}Turaga Dlakii:The Newsroom, Turaga Dlakii's Comic Emporium, {Archive}Ayel/Aquatic Lewa:City in the Sky, {Archive}Zakitano:The Pirogi Vampire, The Pirogi Vampire Revamped, {Archive}Coleanuva:Coleanuva's Ski Resort, {Archive}Janaro:Janaro's Café, {Archive}Tapika:II Made This, IIMT | I Made This II | {Archive}Private Eye Tapika, {Archive}Nuparurocks/Ennar:Nuparurocks' Comics, Alpha, Beta, {Archive}Jin/Fried Ingenuity:This Brick Wall, {Archive}Sukid/Superkid11:SK Inn, {Archive}Takuma Nuva:Takuma Nuva's MNOLG-Style Comics, {Archive}TNToran Revolution, {Archive}

Edited by Kahi

• 1 month later...

Gerlicky, that comic was full of win. I really like the amusement park idea, and I like all the creative ways you made things go wrong without using the traditional everything breaks apart. I think my favorite part was the Ferris wheel, I thought it was entertaining.Nice job on the comic,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 4 weeks later...
Some of our jokes and memes and whatnot even predate this current Comics age and go way, way back to when too many rhipsters The Group were actually a thing and when Dark709 was actually sort of a thing and when the NGC was ripping us off just getting off the ground.
Ah. Good times, good times.And cool there's NR's stuff. I never realised how brilliant his Dark709 parodies were until now.

Majhost sucks

• 5 weeks later...

in the night while you sleepwho is itwho is the man who comes with the moldy old comics rotting away on his hard drivethat's right kids I'm backif by back you mean I sort of stumbled in here on accident so I might as well take care of some unfinished business before I leave forever again then yes I am backwell folks I am here with a new launchpad comic for youAntihero Factorykeep in mind this comic is a year old so you should wash your hands after reading it or you will get the diseases because if this isn't expired then nothing can be expiredthat's right you can go ahead and eat that mushroom-covered cheese in the fridge your family has passed down for generations, it won't hurt you at allanyway yes I intended to turn this into an actual full series back then but then my priorities turned against me and now I am completely unable to do thatit was horrible, they locked me in the closet and didn't feed me anything except really really rich chocolatedo you know what it is like to eat chocolate that rich like it was showing off all of its cool stuff even as my stomach acids tore it to tiny tiny pieces never to be seen again. it sickened meanyway my point is this was going to be a full series with plot and stuffit basically follows the origins of hero factoryI have no idea if it is consistent with the ICCverse hero factoryI think it was as of a year ago perhaps but I'm not surethe scientist guy is a character I wrote out of my series after the first seasonI decided to bring him back for thisalso wow look at the inactivity this late at nightwhat are you people doing are you sleeping come ongo to bed at five like real menwell I guess it is past five on the east coast though so nvmfriendly reminder that if you respond to my tangents instead of the comic windrider will snatch you up with his talons and carry you to his nest where he will feed you to his youngthat's right I may have been inactive on bzp for like six months in a mystical land where rules are just an urban legend told by old swarthy fishermen in hushed tones to passerby but I still remember how things go down in this place

button.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...