6940353792_555ca3a8be_z.jpg

^Click for le gallery^

My entry for round 1 against Lord Oblivion in our current

MOC-off. I decided to go with a nimble, agile bot that was kind of reminiscent of a pixie or fairy. Lotsa fun!

Anyway, I hope you guys appreciate it. The arms are a fusion of those on my two F33 MOCs that you may have seen, jsyk.

C&C muchly appreciated!

-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

wow i am surprised that the legs hold it up but obviously they do. i like the way you used a noble blue huna on the body,Also i like the way you used those pipes on it's back. to me it almost looks like it has dreadlocks. Overall i give it a 9/10Although i do have ea quick question: where did you find that face piece?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That face is two Nuva Shoulder Armor pieces. On to my opinion: That looks cool. I know you were aiming for a fairy/pixie, but you didn't succeed in that area. Which is good. I would have hated it if you did. I like the agile yet strong look, gives me a Bumblebee feeling. How DID you get these pieces in these colors, though? (Especially the Yellow Nuva Shoulder Armor. Where did you get that from?)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

That face is two Nuva Shoulder Armor pieces.On to my opinion: That looks cool. I know you were aiming for a fairy/pixie, but you didn't succeed in that area. Which is good. I would have hated it if you did. I like the agile yet strong look, gives me a Bumblebee feeling.How DID you get these pieces in these colors, though? (Especially the Yellow Nuva Shoulder Armor. Where did you get that from?)

oh yeah i see the nuva shoulder armor now. well you could have confused me.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Perfect as always, bro. Nice coloring, as yellow doesn't stand out too much, knees have an interesting joint system, hands and arms are very well done, shoulder armor makes it a droid more than other particulars and I absolutely love those... those... tentacles? Tails? Whatever they are, they're epic. Only con: feets are too small, IMO, but their design is still very good. 9.3/10----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Lovely this is. The construction of the head and the eyes is amazing, as is the tail-ish pixie-things. I makes it look a LOT like it's namesake. The red ball joint at the top of the pole (antennae?) also adds to the MOC with the splash of color it lends. The middle leg segment is awesome too, but the inside of the upper leg could use some bulking up, and the feet look a bit awkward not being pose-able. Also, the waist could use a little more bulk.Overall, very good, and good luck in the contest!

This is brilliant. Slim, yet strong, incredibly creative use of parts and an original colour scheme.The head is very creative and gives the guy a specific, sort of insect-like character.The arms are detailed, fitting the MOC. I like the way the tubes come out of them.The shape of the torso, combined with the skinny arms and legs remind me of Brickeens' MOCs.I have seen these double knee legs a lot lately on different MOCs, and I must say they look very good, this is a perfect example.Overal, 10/10. This is a tough competion for both you and LOTG.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Your MOC is giving me something of a Mass Effect feel, though the colors are a bit bright for that universe. The Noble Huna as a chestplate is a cool idea, and it definitely works with the color scheme you have going. I like the pair of tendrils coming down from behind its neck, and the arms are nice too. The legs don't look incredibly stable though, and I'm a little impressed that you got this thing standing up. Anyway, decent job.-Ced

Quick question: what set did that Yellow Toa Nuva armor come in?Yes, this is a good MOC. I like how you gave it a vile, twisted appearance, and using all those random parts, as well as a blue Huna for armor adds on to that feel.

Edited by Parazan

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

[Golly], that is cool! NPUs are all over that thing. However, I can't help but feel the red ball is outta place :/Edit: Variation on a filtered word edited out.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Amazing very if you gave him white eyes he would have been very Spiderman-ish

╔╗──╔═══╦═══╦══╦════╦╗─╔╗

║║──║╔══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╣╔╗╔╗║║─║║

║║──║╚══╣║─║║║║╚╝║║╚╣╚═╝║

║║─╔╣╔══╣╚═╝║║║──║║─║╔═╗║

║╚═╝║╚══╣╔═╗╠╣╠╗─║║─║║─║║

╚═══╩═══╩╝─╚╩══╝─╚╝─╚╝─╚╝

Hi Leaith, welcome to BZPower! When you're posting in a topic, you should take a look at the date of the last post made in the topic. If an extended amount of time has passed since that post (twenty days in the BBC forum), the topic is dead and should not be posted in--posting in the topic is considered revival. Unfortunately, this topic hasn't been posted in since April 19, so your post revived it. In the future, please remember to make sure a topic is still alive before you post in it. =)Topic closed.