Hello BZP,You may not remember me. I've been wondering what has happened to BZP in the past year or so. It's all so new to me. It's a lot to take in. Even so, the nostalgia is powerful. All these memories keep rushing back to me. It's amazing.And yet, there seems to be a piece missing. It's not the same community that I poured hours of my life into. So many people I knew have left and so many new faces have appeared.I'd like to take the time to thank BZP. You were my support group when I needed one. You were something exciting and fresh, yet safe and friendly. You were and are some of the best people I"ve ever met. I'd like to thank you for that.I don't know if I'll be staying here, but I thought I'd stop by and say hello. :)Three cheers for BZPower!Questions:-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?-What keeps you here?-How long do you plan to stay here?

Signature Under Construction

Hey, ExoFat! Glad to see you back for a bit. :)-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past? To be honest, there are so many it would be hard to choose. Probably some of the conversations I've had with cool members in my blog, and the fun times of MOCing for and participating in contests would be near the top.-What keeps you here? Both the topics and the community. Especially the latter, though. BZP really does have some amazing people here.-How long do you plan to stay here? As long as possible. And, given things, that should be quite a while more. :)Oh, and btw, you used a quotation mark instead of an apostrophe in the fourth paragraph. :P~B~

Oh, hey Fat.1. I remember prancing about in S&T when it was an actually useful and interesting forum. Those were the days.2. The RPGs, mainly, and the community that revolves around them.3. As long as I continue having a vested interest in them and storytelling.

I think I remember you..-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?No idea. When I became a Premier Member that was pretty cool.-What keeps you here?Friends, blogs, stuff like that.-How long do you plan to stay here?Until the site ends, I get banned, or can't access the internet.

Edited by Bambi

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?

It's many moments, but probably the reviews of my fan fiction. I view who I am as a fiction writer, and my Bionicle fanfics as practice and experimentation for the real stories I want to write (well the first is partly written but anyways), and I am far more grateful than I know how to say to the many people who have given insightful interviews, or even just taken some time out of their day to let me know they enjoy my stories -- and when they point out ways I could improve especially.

-What keeps you here?

A huge part of it is that despite BZP having less overall activity now I still get reviews to new fanfics; I haven't really even noticed a significant decline in how many posts they tend to get (per chapter and suchnot). There were a few days after I posted Endless Blue and didn't get replies that I feared the time of reviewing was over and seriously considered leaving, but thankfully that turned around fast. ^_^Of course, I also seem to be among the only members who are so good at running the S&T subdivision, so I have tried hard to arrange my schedule so I can keep doing it because I have felt a real need for someone with my specific (crazy obsessive :P) focus on it.And what's especially amazed me in the past couple of months is how fascinating the discussion in S&T has turned, in many ways far more interesting and insightful than anything that was ever talked about in all the time that new storyline was coming out or that we could easily resolve most questions by just asking Greg. In a lot of ways S&T is the most fun forum IMO on BZP right now, and more fun than it has ever been. ^_^ At least on the days when it gets more than a couple posts. :P

-How long do you plan to stay here?

Well since fanfics are the main reason I'm here, they govern how long I plan on "staying for sure". I don't know exactly how long it will take, but I have very definite plans for my personal fanfics, the Bionicle Paracosmos, finishing the second of three Sagas first (EB starts the second Saga) and then the third and final Saga.I'm also committed to bringing the Expanded Multiverse to a conclusion, though it's still kinda up in the air right now as to how many episodes and the like that will be. (I think I've got a good basic plan for it though. :))After that, I will stay until I no longer have time, IF that ever happens. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Good to see you again, Exo Fat. ^_^What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?Probably mostly just what you said: the members who have left or are not as active as they once were. Lady Kopaka, Jedi Gali, ToM Dracone, Takuta-Nui, and so many others. But honestly, there are so, so many fond memories of the BZPower of the past that I have. Conversations with a myriad of members, writing stories, starting out in the BZPRPG, etc. I often feel nostalgic and wish things could just go back to the way they were, but at the same time, I love it how it is now, too. What keeps you here?Again, the members is a big part of why I stay here. It's an awesome community and I've made many friends over the years. And also the Library, blogs, BZPRPG, and staff duties, among other things. How long do you plan to stay here?I hope to stay as long as BZPower lasts or until all my friends have left and there's not much else for me to do here. As I alluded to, I love this site, and hope to not leave it soon, even if I do become less active at times.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

BZ's only worth like, two cheers at most, pfft-Favorite memory? Well, going to ToyFair multiple times was rad. IF ONLY I WERE A REPORTER AGAIN. (Black Six = worst person ever)-What keeps me here? Loyalty to my sisterwife, Tufi Piyufi-How long will I stay? Eh, may as well stay for good by this point

bring back "an cool dude"

Sure I remember you. :) Three cheers for BZPower! :D Now to your questions:-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?I´ve had many good memories. Obviously, events like my promotion to Forum Mentor were very memorable but there are also countless conversations with nice people that I don´t remember in detail but that I enjoyed a lot back in the day. :)-What keeps you here?Partly my staff duties but mostly the community itself and a platform to talk not only about my favourite hobby but also to practice English.-How long do you plan to stay here?I´ll try to stay while BZPower lives. :) I don´t have any date to leave set in mind, so I might just as well stay as long as I can. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past? Probably my days in 2010, RPing in the BZPRPG. I may have been a noob, but it was fun.-What keeps you here?Memories, the community, blogs, and the RPing forum. I miss the old skin, and a lot of the lot members, but hey, it's still BZP.-How long do you plan to stay here? I have no idea, but I don't intend to leave anytime soon.

Hi, ExoFat! I barely remember you, but I'm glad you're back for a little while. :)-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?- That is a very hard decision. I've had tons of good times on here, and picking out a single one -Heck, even narrowing it down to a couple- is a very hard task. Writing Noob Zone Power was tons of fun at the time, so I'll go with that.-What keeps you here?-The community. Sure, we have some somewhat sour people on here at times(not calling out anyone in specific), but we also have tons of great members and some awesome staff. I love the community here.-How long do you plan to stay here? As long as I can, I suppose. And I don't foresee any reason for me to spontaneously stop coming, so I should still be here for awhile.

overlordsukapon.png

Exo-Fat! Glad you're back! :happy:-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?-----Probably getting to be an OBZPC. That is surpassed only by getting that PM from Black Six scaring me to death and then asking me about being a Forum Mentor. (Protip: Black Six is an evil troll and there is nothing any of us can do about it. ._.)-What keeps you here?-----Well, I'm a Forum Mentor, not a Reference Keeper, so I have no excuse to randomly disappear, never to be seen again. :P-----Other than staffly duties (which really aren't all that much, believe me), the community here is just wonderful. I could go into more detail, but it's just plain awesome and I love being a part of it.-How long do you plan to stay here?-----As long as BZPower is alive and I'm not dead.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Yep, I remember you.-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?A more active Library, probably somewhere around 2008/2009. A lot of those fine writers are gone now, but we're also getting some new blood in the Library that have a talent for writing. So that's good.-What keeps you here?Running the ECC mostly, and reading epics/short stories. I also post in other areas of the forums and enjoy the discussion there.-How long do you plan to stay here? Not sure, actually. As long as I have a valid reason to, I suppose.-Ced

Hi person! (I think I've seen you around before, but I'm not totally sure).My favorite memory? Hmm... Well, there were Tuggles, then Dark709's movie when it first came out, the day I got a proto boost, the day I made friends with people, the very first fan of my comics (even though they were terrible, it's still a nice memory), then there was the time I read/watched anything by Pakiti Nuva or SPIRIT, the Bionicle Stick Figure/Pirates video from forever ago (I watched that with my friends in real life. Good times), then there was the time I defeated the evil balloon dragon with Taka Nuvia and then when we ventured into the dark forest in search of a magic unicorn to free her from some cursed armor and then how we ran into the headless horseman and how he's currently chasing us and carnivals and-Yeah, I'm just gonna say there are too many to count. XPSo, what keeps me here? Well, I'd have to say new friends, the community and I've taken up drawing as a hobby, so Lego and Bionicle fanart is fun to share. XP My apologies to Hapori Tohu in advance and for what already is in existence. XPHow long to I plan to stay? You know, I have no plans about anything. Still, I've stuck around this site for around eight years, so I'm pretty sure I'll be here for at least a few more. When the clock strikes ten I might actually start that riot and plunge the site into a civil war. ^^ Still, I wouldn't say that plan will come to fruition in the near future.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?The lively and active GD... and a higher rate of activity in GA. Although I have to add that the latter is actually getting better again. ^^As for the BZPower of the present... *pokes Tekulo*lots of chatting and story-writing with great people. Seriously great people.-What keeps you here?The community, mostly. Simply because there are so man talented, friendly and overall awesome people around here, which is something that has impressed me ever since I joined BZPower back in 2008. (was it 2008? I think so xD)-How long do you plan to stay here?As long as possible. I don't really have any plans regarding quitting or anything.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?Probably when the OGD was hoppin'. That's the reason I joined, and where I spent most of my time.-What keeps you here?I don't want to be cliché and say the "community", but that really is the reason. Also, BZP has always acted as my 'home base' while on the internet. I like to keep it that way.-How long do you plan to stay here?Until one of us dies. :D

jlovfkk.jpg

No. I don't cheer.1. Hmm, well, looking back I'd have to say my younger years. I may have been a tad more noobish and certainly less knowledgeable in the ways of the world, but everything was so much more lively. The forums were thriving, there were members by the bucketful, I had a moderately popular comedy (Until I screwed it up) and I'd actually got a fair number of friends, most of whom have since departed this site, never to return. I wonder where they disappeared off to...Social lives, I presume.2. There are quite a few people I still like, whether they return that is by the by. I have a lot of fun writing The Best Kept Secrets and it is literally the ONLY place on the internet where I've ever received comments for it.3. Until the place becomes empty. Until it becomes yet another one of those desolate forums that gets, like, a post a day from a member or two and it feels like I'm scavenging the wastelands after a nuclear war. Honestly, I've been over the net, searching for discussion in certain fandoms. There is no lonelier feeling than an abandoned forum. It's honestly quite depressing.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?What keeps you here?How long do you plan to stay here?

1. I have no idea. I have a lot of good memories from BZP.2. The people, the topics in the forums, and my wanting to finish my epic even though I haven't worked on it in months. :P I'm kidding on that last one. I mainly stay here for the friendly atmosphere.3. I plan on being here for a few more years. I can't say that I'll be here forever though.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?I don't know, posting around, listing to the BZPowercast, getting reviews for things I've written. Nothing specifically jumps out, it's just the whole experience.-What keeps you here?Mainly the community and my current comedy.-How long do you plan to stay here?For the foreseeable future.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Hello BZP,You may not remember me. I've been wondering what has happened to BZP in the past year or so. It's all so new to me. It's a lot to take in. Even so, the nostalgia is powerful. All these memories keep rushing back to me. It's amazing.And yet, there seems to be a piece missing. It's not the same community that I poured hours of my life into. So many people I knew have left and so many new faces have appeared.I'd like to take the time to thank BZP. You were my support group when I needed one. You were something exciting and fresh, yet safe and friendly. You were and are some of the best people I"ve ever met. I'd like to thank you for that.I don't know if I'll be staying here, but I thought I'd stop by and say hello. :)Three cheers for BZPower!Questions:-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?-What keeps you here?-How long do you plan to stay here?

-My favorite memory of BZPower is actually the early days of the blog system. The rules had not yet been as clearly defined, which allowed for a lot of zaniness; in particular, I'm a proud veteran of the fruit war. I don't necessarily want those times back, as I can see why having a single blog entry with thousands of comments is a no-go. But I remember it fondly.-BZPower's diversification has been one of the main things to keep me here. I moved on when BIONICLE ended, largely to other LEGO fansites. But even ten years after they turned up their noses at BIONICLE and necessitated a brand new community to discuss it, other fansites often didn't give story-based themes (particularly constraction themes like Hero Factory) equal attention or respect. BZP has matured into a site with a broader focus, but our roots in the BIONICLE fandom still shine through and make the site unique among LEGO fan communities.-I plan to stay here until I lose interest! Currently BZPower seems to be changing for the better, and since the downtime wasn't enough to drive me off I really can't fathom what would be.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

While I've never seen you about before, I'm sure you were an awesome member/staff member when you were here.-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?Probably the positive comments on my second story on here that inspired me to write an epic on the subject. I lost most of the fans of the series to the downtime, which was disappointing. -What keeps you here?Well, I don't get to talk about Bionicle, Hero Factory, etc a lot in real life anymore, so I like coming here to talk with like-minded individuals. And we don't talk about cheese either - there's actually intelligent debate on BZPower, which I enjoy immensely, which leads me to the S&T forum a lot, since I like story.So basically, discussion and debate. About Bionicle, particularly story.I'll also admit that the library talent on here is amazing, and reading what people write on here and posting my own writing to be reviewed is another thing that keeps me here, but I could probably find a way to get out of here if that was all there was to it - I actually did that with another website...:shrugs: I also have some Bionicle graphic design projects that I have trouble getting to that kinda stick me here (don't want to post them and get no response because nobody has seen me since...). -How long do you plan to stay here? Until I can get my mess of Bionicle project ideas finished, at least. I have at least one epic in the works (I think) and some comedy ideas floating around, not to mention what I said about the graphic design. Then I'll stay until the epics and comedies I'm following end or become boring (I'm thinking comedies here), and then...the S&T forum would have to meet a demise. Then fishers64 would leave. Maybe. Just maybe...

Sup, Exo! :biggrin:-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?Can't choose! Probably making mega-posts in BGC3, all of the pranks, the really amazing author community in the Library, running the contests that got like a bazillion entries.-What keeps you here?BZP has been the cause of so many awesome friendships and events, and has been life-changing for me on several accounts, I feel like by staying staff and staying active, I'm paying back a debt of gratitude. Plus I still enjoy meeting new people and chatting about whatever, and the blog I keep here is the most rewarding and entertaining blog I've ever had.-How long do you plan to stay here?Until the end. :)

Edited by Hahli Husky

1) Joining The Gate. It was the first RPG I ever joined. I credit it for leading to my continued interest in RPGs and writing as a whole.2) The RPG forum and the people. This is the best, most varied forum I've ever been on.3) Until the creative light of BZP runs out or I lose interest in the Bionicle story. The former will probably never happen.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I actually remember your name, ExoFat. It's cool to come across a vaguely remembered name like that. :1) When the old MNOLG kit was alive and thriving, and the original creator was still there. I loved that topic, and it is why I joined. Also, when Gerlicky wrote comedies.2) Well, I guess I have to say the community, too. The strict rules really do something here, they may seem annoying, but they really are there to keep everybody friendly and happy. Also, BZP is a sort of place where I find cool stuff, I have found so many awesome things by just reading and lurking. Minecraft, Homestuck, and My Little Pony are some great examples. It's great to find these little known things (or at least back when they were little known) by people who have similar and awesome interests.3) I really don't know if I'll ever leave. I guess just if it gets boring, which won't be for awhile.

banner.png

Good to see you back, Exo. ^^1 - Seeing my first review for both my epic and my first story. And when I posted the sequel to my epic and ended up getting more reviews for my other epic. Mainly because it just made me feel like people were actually reading with interest and couldn't wait for the next chapter or just what would happen next.2 - My friends, and my stories.3 - Until every one of my friends leave, or if the site revamps into something boring which I have no interest in.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I remember the name. I might have seen you on the old forums. I did a lot of trekking through past posts... You may have left when I was new.-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?Toa Makoki. There's about three left now.-What keeps you here?Nothing... I'm just like a Cheshire Cat. I come and go, smiling...-How long do you plan to stay here?I don't know... Five minutes, ten?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Releasing SK Inn last year. Yeah, it may not have lasted, but man it felt good at the time.Actually if I dug deep enough I could probably list... quite a bit. I may have had a very on-and-off tenure in Art III but I always enjoyed it.

-What is your favorite memory of the BZPower of the past?I really liked reading NR's comics before the downtime, and posting in the active GD subforum.-What keeps you here?I come back to view new stuff in Comics, S & K, and BBC mainly. I'm also running a comic and sprite kit topic that need updating.-How long do you plan to stay here?As long as I have time for BZP.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.