LEGO Installs Giant Trees and Flowers in Sydney

Giant Lego flowers and trees have sprouted in Syndey, Australia. As part of the Lego Festival of Play, LEGO has installed giant Lego models of flower and pieces. The display is only up until tomorrow, so I recommend that anyone in the area go check them out while you still can. Read more and see images <a href='http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/about-town/forest-blooms-in-martin-place-20120419-1x907.html' target='offsite'>here</a>.

View the full article

The display is only up until tomorrow...

Until tomorrow?! :surprised:That kind of surprises me, since I just heard about this the other day. Even though I don't live in Australia, I still would've liked to seen these giant Lego flowers and trees with my own eyes. Maybe someone will bring them to TX someday...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Not too much of a surprise. There IS a LEGO store in Sydney after all.

There is? It isn´t listed in the LEGO Stores website, in fact, there appear to be none from Australia.Those giant LEGO trees and flowers look fantastic. Oh, how I would love to see them in Berlin! :rolleyes: Enjoy them while they last!-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It'd be cool if Lego continues to do stuff like this for other big store openings. There are so many scenery pieces, Lego could easily make some brick-based versions of other land forms.-Ced

*Imagines Lego cacti*What? Those don't exist! But some animals would work.Lego is doing some cool stuff lately, and whoever invented that publicity stunt was pretty smart. This one was pretty obvious, though. I imagine that next time they will go for broke.

There is? It isn´t listed in the LEGO Stores website, in fact, there appear to be none from Australia.Those giant LEGO trees and flowers look fantastic. Oh, how I would love to see them in Berlin! :rolleyes: Enjoy them while they last!-Gata signoff.jpg
It was right next to Sydney's Aquarium, and the Aquarium itself had a LOT of massive Lego minifig models, including one of Poseidon at the front.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

It was right next to Sydney's Aquarium, and the Aquarium itself had a LOT of massive Lego minifig models, including one of Poseidon at the front.
Awesome! Were you there and did you take photos? :)-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Awesome! Were you there and did you take photos? :)-Gata signoff.jpg
Yes I went there, no I didn't take photos.I actually mentioned going there in my blog, under My Sydney Holiday. Went there last January. Mind you I wasn't in a pleasant mood... :(

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!