Hf Creep Crushers Games

Has anyone tried to put together offline versions of any of the Hero Factory Creep Crushers games from the codes on the 1.0 and 2.0 canisters? If I had any idea how I'd do it myself for the two that I have access to, but I don't, so I can't. Any help in teaching me how to do it would also be appreciated, if it can even be done for those games.TotBI

I´ve tried but they only work when using the XML files from LEGO.com. Since it´s actually an ASPX file which returns you an XML, what you probably need is the right ASPX file and an ASP server for it to work.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Hah, awesome. I didn´t know you had already managed to make them offline. I´ll have to see how you did it. :P Was I right about my assumption above why it didn´t work for me?

Thanks, JrMasterModelBuilder. Those are just the 2.0 versions, though. Are the 3.0 versions anywhere?TotBI

That´s very easy to do and even though I haven´t managed to make fully offline versions of the game, I can do that. :P I´ll try to upload the 3.0 versions later today, although JMMB should be able to do it as quickly, too.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I believe they are in here: http://tronec.org/bm...HeroFactory.zip

Hah, awesome. I didn´t know you had already managed to make them offline. I´ll have to see how you did it. :P Was I right about my assumption above why it didn´t work for me?
Mints did almost all of the work on this one so I'm not sure what all he did. It doesn't require a server at all though.

Thanks, JrMasterModelBuilder. Those are just the 2.0 versions, though. Are the 3.0 versions anywhere?TotBI

That´s very easy to do and even though I haven´t managed to make fully offline versions of the game, I can do that. :P I´ll try to upload the 3.0 versions later today, although JMMB should be able to do it as quickly, too.-Gata signoff.jpg
Oops, let me add that and Mission Ordeal Of Fire. I thought they were already in there.EDIT: The file has been updated. Thet are now in with the Hero Pad. You can play them from their folders inside the HeroPad folder. Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder

Are signatures still a thing?

Thanks. Are the games supposed to be accessible through the Hero Pad? If so, then it doesn't work, though the images are perfectly fine. It would be pretty cool to be able to access them that way.TotBI

Thanks. Are the games supposed to be accessible through the Hero Pad? If so, then it doesn't work, though the images are perfectly fine. It would be pretty cool to be able to access them that way.TotBI

Thank yo for pointing that out! It's fixed now, but it's only possible when played by the HTML launcher. You'll probably have to add the folder to trusted Flash Player locations to play by this method.

Are signatures still a thing?

Thanks. As it turns out I didn't need to add it to any list. Firefox seemed to make it work best. I had it on full screen because the top of the game got cut off in regular mode. The Hero Pad centered itself vertically and horizontally, but the games only centered horizontally, and got placed at the top of the page. The images loaded fine in full screen, but the pdf files took on a tint of the color that I have my aero glass set to (red, if that makes a difference), so you should look into fixing that if there's a way to do so. Also, the Hero Moves challenge doesn't work. After the introduction video it's just the challenge frame around black.TotBIEdit: I just tried it on all of my internet browsers and here are my findings:Internet Explorer: shows the pdfs fine but won't play the gamesFirefox: (see paragraph above)Safari: shows everything fine but don't put it in full screen mode when viewing a pdf or you'll never get out of that except by closing the browserOpera: (see Safari) the area used by the Hero Pad or the CC game has to be clicked for it to workChrome: when clicking one of the reward links the page with the Hero Pad just goes blank and nothing happensConclusion: Opera is my favorite one and the files will work on a Mac, but the Hero Moves challenge still doesn't work.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno