Harassing The Bzp Staff

Echelon

So I decided to send the BZP staff all the same message and record the results

Initial message:experiment1.pngRayg:experiment2.pngConcerned.Smeag:experiment3.pngexperiment3.2.pngexperiment3.3.pngPlayfulValenti:experiment4.pngHumoredFriar Tuckexperiment6.pngAssured.Takuma Nuvaexperiment7.1.pngexperiment7.2.pngexperiment7.3.pngScared.Makaruexperiment8.pngConfidentBlack Six:experiment5.pngUncomfortable

This is the internet, context and nuance have no place here.

Umm...bad idea. :uhuh: You have cancer? :(Plus also making generalizations based on a generalized message is overgeneralized. And Hapori is coming after you for the name, and the staff for betraying their private messages...maybe?

This is why I don't post much...

Um...okay. :blink:I don't know exactly what to say about this. Did any other Staff members respond to your message?

I only messaged the ones that were online at the time. Some did some didn't.

I agree with those who said that this would be more appropriate for a blog. Still, it's mildly amusing. :PIt's important to remember that the staff are just people too, though I wouldn't doubt that you experience some mild repercussions for posting these messages.

Signature Under Construction

Um...okay. :blink:I don't know exactly what to say about this. Did any other Staff members respond to your message?

I only messaged the ones that were online at the time. Some did some didn't.
Guess who was offline when you sent these? :annoyed:You have cancer? I´m sorry to hear this. :( I hope you can defeat it. Still, I´m not too sure what to think of this topic...-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'll be honest, it's kind of strange. =/ Not sure what to think. However, if you have cancer, I'm sorry to hear this.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

This made me lol and also made me rather wish I was on. I'm unsure what my response would have been but it probably would have been inane.(Just so you guys know, the old "Frowned Upon By Hapori Tohu" rank, reserved in the past as a custom title for those infamous members that dared to insult the mighty Tohu, is a kind of outmoded and vestigial tradition. Unless something changes, I would say that Hapori Boar's name is safe.)Like the others in this topic, I'm sorry to hear that you have cancer. I hope and pray that you will overcome it.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

If you're joking about the cancer, all respect I had for you is lost. Me and my brother both had it. Using it as an excuse to troll staffers isn't funny.-Teezy

I need to hug you. My nanny has it.This was okay, until he started joking about cancer. It's like those really crude comedians who poke fun at disabled people and people who've been extremely affected by regimes.
  • Upvote 1

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

If you're joking about the cancer, all respect I had for you is lost. Me and my brother both had it. Using it as an excuse to troll staffers isn't funny.-Teezy

I need to hug you. My nanny has it.This was okay, until he started joking about cancer. It's like those really crude comedians who poke fun at disabled people and people who've been extremely affected by regimes.
I don't think he was joking about it.

I'm surprised so many people believe that HB has cancer. Really, if you knew him, you'd think otherwise.

If that´s the case and the cancer is made up, then I agree with those above who find joking about cancer inappropiate. But how do you know, this being your first post? Do you know him from somewhere else?-Gata Signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

If you were joking about the cancer, then I might as well just quote TD, because that's just... Urgh...But if you weren't joking, then I'm sorry to hear that and hope you overcome it.Anyway, the actual thing made me laugh, aside from the cancer part. I think B6 and Smeag had the best answers, so in-character XD

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised so many people believe that HB has cancer. Really, if you knew him, you'd think otherwise.

If that´s the case and the cancer is made up, then I agree with those above who find joking about cancer inappropiate. But how do you know, this being your first post? Do you know him from somewhere else?-Gata Signoff.jpg
I just know him from skype, he was just joking and didn't intend for this to get out of hand. Edited by CodeOperator

Long live Bionicle!

I didn't really joke about cancer as much as I used cancer to make a joke. Sorry if I offended anyone or committed a heinous act against humanity. Can we get back on topic now?Edit: Just to clarify, I don't really have cancer.

Edited by Hapori Boar

It was really funny seeing their reactions. I hope you kick cancer in the butt.But if you were joking....it's kind of in really bad taste. I've lost a lot of people recently to that thing and I really hate it.Edit: Alright, saw your post. Still, you have to be careful. You can't expect someone to take a controversial joke so lightly. I'll admit, I understood your joke and cracked up, but then I thought about it. You had us going there for a while man.

Edited by MakutaKlak
  • Upvote 1

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2