2012 Olympic Games Collectible Minifigure Line

The 2012 Summer Olympics are approaching, and it appears that LEGO has been preparing. In honor of the Great Britain Olympic team, LEGO is releasing a special edition Lego Minifigure line-up representing nine different British athletes. While the minifigures will be available exclusively in the UK, I recommend you check out the images <a href='http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=2991' target='offsite'>here</a>.

View the full article

In case people want to see pictures, there is only one really, but it's official.lego-2012-olympic-team-gb-minifigures-02.jpgPersonally my favorite is the equestrian, because for one, I'm an equestrian, and two, I love the leg printing.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

In case people want to see pictures, there is only one really, but it's official.

Why did you copy the picture from the linked article into this topic?-Ced
It's not the same. It's actually larger, showing the minifigures in more detail.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I think it's safe to say that if there's a Lego figure of yourself (or at least one based on you/your teammates), your life thus far has been a success.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Looks cool, but will we be getting any U.S. minifigs?

Potentially, next time the Olympics are held in the U.S., which hasn't been planned so far.

My boss is going to be in the UK in June, so I might get a couple if he goes to pick 'em up.Still deciding what to get if he does.

I'd say try to get one of each, because this is the smallest series yet, with only 9 figures instead of the regular 16.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Wow, wished I lived in the UK. Guess this means i'll have to order them off of another site.

You might want to remove the name of the site. You generally aren't allowed to mention sites with forums on BZP.There's a chance that these might be available for a price very close to the MSRP on Amazon.co.uk.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

An exclusive? For the UK?HALLELUJAHAhem.I will have to buy these, possibly just so I can shove it in the faces of all those people who have bought Target-exclusives of everything over the years. Or I could just go 'I don't need to buy all of these...' just to torment the completists who must have everything.I kid, I kid :P But I will probably get some.

My boss is going to be in the UK in June, so I might get a couple if he goes to pick 'em up.Still deciding what to get if he does.

I'll be there for the Olympics. I'll get you some...if you pay me =DBut seriously I shall be returning to my land of origin for the Olympics and my birthday and whatnot. I'll have to pick some up.