Elemental Difference

This has been brought up many times before and has always elicited varied arguments.Essentially, it comes down to this: Earth is dirt, Stone is rock. Greg once said that getting hit with some dirt and getting hit with a pile of stones was different, and that therein was the essential discrepancy between the two.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

This has been brought up many times before and has always elicited varied arguments.Essentially, it comes down to this: Earth is dirt, Stone is rock. Greg once said that getting hit with some dirt and getting hit with a pile of stones was different, and that therein was the essential discrepancy between the two.

Well, I was gonna say that, but Sumiki beat me to it. Yes, the "rocks" Onua uses are just dense soil. Pohatu controls true rocks, boulders, pebbles, etc.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Maybe we should just have an official elements topic again, or at least an official guide, because it seems we keep getting this same topic repeated the moment the old one dies lol. I'm thinking guide, because I'd hate to stuff all possible elements topics in one topic again. Question topics like this on repetitive basics would be referred to the guide but more original topics could be on their own. Anyone agrees, say so. :PI would repeat what I practically just posted in the old topic, but really, maybe you should just look through old topics. It can't have died that long ago if it's even dead yet lol. :PI'll just say, particle size is confirmed as the difference between the two (Sand being a third element in between them).

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Maybe we should just have an official elements topic again, or at least an official guide, because it seems we keep getting this same topic repeated the moment the old one dies lol. I'm thinking guide, because I'd hate to stuff all possible elements topics in one topic again. Question topics like this on repetitive basics would be referred to the guide but more original topics could be on their own. Anyone agrees, say so. :P

What I said there still stands, but PM me instead, anyone. :P Because:

Thanks, those all answer my question.

Question answered, topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)