Last Game You Played

Dragon Age: Origins. I've had the game for a few months now, got it pretty cheap too, and just haven't been playing it as much as I've wanted to. However, right now I have a merciful, kindhearted Dalish elf -- though my playthrough's been taking a while so far, but I blame that on my incessant need to try getting as many trophies as possible on the first playthrough on casual. (Casual because I want to get through the story, as I want to know it from start to end -- I'll prolly up the toughness on it for my other character, if I ever get back to that story). Only issue I've had is naming the dog, I wanted to name it after a deceased character I liked ;-;Otherwise, Guild Wars.

If you mean in general, SSB Melee. I technically started playing a new file on AC:B, but I gave up really quick.If you mean not as a multiplayer thing, probably Infamous. I'm on the Kessler fight, and I forgot how ridiculously cheap this game can be when it tries.

• 3 weeks later...

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.I'm kinda surprised a mass of people haven't also said this, but, well... *Looks at playtime of 50 hours, and that I still haven't even gotten near the end on my first file* They're likely still playing. =P

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries.There's nothing in gaming quite so satisfying as knocking an Argus on its face with a single strike, and then calling in your subordinates to clean up the mess.Also, I've been piloting a Daishi named "Halloween Jack" lately, but I appear to have lost the variant. Need to remember it, that thing was much better balanced than the official A variant.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on my evil file in Infamous, got back into it after getting every Festival of Blood trophy in the only 2 times I've played it...Hopefully Infamous and a few other games will hold me over until I get Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 7, and Atelier Totori: Adventurers of Arland

Modern Warfare 3, regardless of what the haters say. For me, Modern Warfare has a solid formula, therefore it doesn't need groundbreaking changes. Second of all, while there were no major changes, there was a TON of smaller, more subtle ones (killstreak packages, co-op survival, online support for co-op modes, hybrid sights, weapon leveling, I could go on and on). There's enough of these to make Modern Warfare 3 a satisfying package (MORE than a map pack) for me and for critics apparently. Of course this is just my opinion.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Was playing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, though I do have some other games to finish like Portal 2 (at around Chapter 8 or so,) Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (just have to play the Last Story,) and Spider-Man 2 (having issues with the memory corrupting after I save.) If I ever manage to get my Sonic Heroes disk fixed, I'll finish that too.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Modern Warfare 3, regardless of what the haters say. For me, Modern Warfare has a solid formula, therefore it doesn't need groundbreaking changes. Second of all, while there were no major changes, there was a TON of smaller, more subtle ones (killstreak packages, co-op survival, online support for co-op modes, hybrid sights, weapon leveling, I could go on and on). There's enough of these to make Modern Warfare 3 a satisfying package (MORE than a map pack) for me and for critics apparently. Of course this is just my opinion.

Sure, it had some nice changes, but they take out last stand (and verbally attack it lol) but keep deathstreaks (including Final Stand, which is basically a buffed last stand, not to mention Dead Man's Hand which has the damage radius of 10 frags) and the FMG9s and Type 95 are pretty OP. They also took out some things that were nice in Black Ops, such as more in depth leaderboards, better theater, the list goes on.And the maps suck (IMO) and assassin keeps you hidden from everything besides (blind eye/recon).Better than the last games.

stopped playing halo CE:A about twenty minutes ago.

...custom edition?
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

...custom edition?
combat evolved: anniversary.not very up to date on the halo i seeOT: maplestory .______. if that counts. if not, new vegas. Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

...custom edition?
combat evolved: anniversary.not very up to date on the halo i seeOT: maplestory .______. if that counts. if not, new vegas.
oh i'm up to date. just usually when i see someone call it "halo ce" they mean custom edition.
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.