BZPowercast Staff Interviews

Over the years on the Powercast, we've interviewed several new staff members shortly after they'd joined the team. But what about all the other people who keep the site running? That's why this month we're starting a series of staff interviews, and <b>YOU</b> get to ask the questions! Things will kick off with Takuma Nuva, so if you have something you'd like to ask him, send him a PM with your question!

View the full article

Okay, I've got a question.It's very serious, and should not be taken lightly.What is your favorite ice cream?

According to the topic-starting post, we need to PM Takuma Nuva our questions. I'm not sure if we can post them here as well, since it doesn't say anything about posting questions here.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Poor Takuma Nuva. Always pushed up to the front on Powercast stuff.Anyway, this seems interesting ( :)), but I think we need to PM our witty questions to Takuma for a reason.Don't spoil the show.

Haha, that's so true sometimes. There are times when it seems like Sixxer and I are the only ones keeping it alive. But hey, I love to do it and I'm not gonna stop unless everybody up and tells me to!But, yes, questions should be PM'd so that it doesn't spoil the show. :)
«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Hey, I have a question but it won't let me send private messages... is it because I'm the new kid? :(

Yes, New Members are required to have 10 posts outside of New Member Q & A, Completely Off Topic, Games & Trivia, and Shops and Kits, before you can use the PM system.
jlovfkk.jpg

Pretty good idea, guys. ^^ However, one question: Regarding all of this, can you ask more than one question to a staff member? Or is it strictly one question per member?

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Pretty good idea, guys. ^^ However, one question: Regarding all of this, can you ask more than one question to a staff member? Or is it strictly one question per member?

The more the merrier!
«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

So do we send the message to Takuma via PM or the Pony Express?[/"responding to this topic with a pony-related question"]

I was expecting a smart-alec. I wasn't expecting you. :PAlso, read the first post, HH!
«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

So do we send the message to Takuma via PM or the Pony Express?[/"responding to this topic with a pony-related question"]

I was expecting a smart-alec. I wasn't expecting you. :PAlso, read the first post, HH!

«Takuma Nuva»

XP I knew you'd appreciate that.After that I think I'm required to send you a question.

«Takuma Nuva»

XP I knew you'd appreciate that.After that I think I'm required to send you a question.
Indeed.I've only gotten questions from 9 members, guys! Keep 'em coming!After all, this is a free chance to get your name mentioned on the official BZPowercast for all to hear! How can you pass that up?
«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

And 11. Let's hope you guys can pronounce my name this time. ;)

If it's not simply the way it looks, I have no idea how I'd pronounce it...

«Takuma Nuva»

It is pronounced how it looks. fisherssixtyfour. But I remember the last time I sent in a question, it was badly pronounced. fishersss-sixtyyyy-four..:shrugs: Oh well...minor quibble...

• 2 weeks later...

And 11. Let's hope you guys can pronounce my name this time. ;)

If it's not simply the way it looks, I have no idea how I'd pronounce it...

«Takuma Nuva»

It is pronounced how it looks. fisherssixtyfour. But I remember the last time I sent in a question, it was badly pronounced. fishersss-sixtyyyy-four.. :shrugs: Oh well...minor quibble...
And I was pronounced "Drayl-cahx" instead of "Drawl-cahx". Oh well.

aouROFb.png