The Bionicle Last Letter Game

LaputanMachine

I thought I'd post this on the new forum.

Rules / Aim of the game:

All ordinary BZP rules apply, obviously. After I say a Bionicle-associated name, the person after me will post another name beginning with the last letter of the previous name. Then the next person will do the same, and so on. For example:

Person 1: Icarax.

Person 2: Xia.

Person 3: Axonn.etc.

Try to say a name that hasn't been already said, but it's fine if you don't. If someone has said a name which is made up of two words, for example Mata Nui, say one which begins with the last letter of the last word. And REMEMBER, if someone says a name which ends with an X, say XIA! It never fails. Also, because this is the BIONICLE last letter game, don't say any HF-related words. Let's keep this to Bionicle please ^_^

Rules on banning:

If a member continually says non-Bionicle related words, or spams, he will be banned for 7 days.

Have fun!

So, I'll start:

Nektann.

• Upvote 8

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

teridax

beginning with the last letter of the previous name

:sly: Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ul...it's a type of Kraata

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

xia lol if someone says axonn it will be like in example

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)