The Bionicle Last Letter Game

LaputanMachine

olmak

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

ackar

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

rediak

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(oh god it's a Y, there is not BIONICLE name that starts with Y to my understanding. Just looked around the internet, and was unable to find any set, or anything that starts with a Y. So...)

Tiribomba

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

(oh god it's a Y, there is not BIONICLE name that starts with Y to my understanding. Just looked around the internet, and was unable to find any set, or anything that starts with a Y. So...)

Tiribomba

​HAHA oh man it didn't even occur to me that that would totally derail everything. Whoops.

​Akamai.

Edited by Pat Lee
  • Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Tiribomba

​HAHA oh man it didn't even occur to me that that would totally derail everything. Whoops.

​Akamai.

dont worry guys,i got this.

20160315_173537.jpg20160315_173852.jpg

20160315_173916.jpg

oh.

ketar(sorry for huge pictures.dunno  if you can resize them within textbox.i tried resizing them already,this is what it gave me.)

• Upvote 3

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

(There isn't a BIONICLE anything that starts with "!")

Piruk

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

(I see what you did there)

Ignalu

(Oh grand, the dreaded U)

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Umbra

Tiribomba

​Akamai.

Seriously? You have forgotten Yo? As in Krana Yo or Yo-Kal? You don't have to use its formal title.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Air saber.

Tiribomba

​Akamai.

Seriously? You have forgotten Yo? As in Krana Yo or Yo-Kal? You don't have to use its formal title.

I keep forgetting I can totally cheese my way around stuff like that. Huh.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Reconstitute at Random

Imagine if we had to use "Toa" or "Makuta" each time we wanted to use their name as the next post...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: