Finished Kraata Collection For Auction

Mask collector

Hey guys, i have decided, that with me being in need of cash for a car, that i would consider selling my Kraata collection. It is complete and comes with the display i have built (15x15 inch baseplate with tubes to hold the kraata on). I'm looking for a decent price. IF THIS DOESN'T REACH MY DESIRED PRICE, THEN YOU DO NOT WIN! I Decided to see how much i can get for it, then decide if the amount is worth it to me.Starting Bid is $25.00 429173_343599362348331_100000948114098_947097_342089034_n.jpgCurrent Bid:$400.00I Might also have my VMKK up for auction soon as well, if interested in the VMKK post in the topic about that as well, i have the Xa, Za, Yo, Ca418332_322728987768702_100000948114098_897087_906324625_n.jpgCurrent Bids (Starting bid is $50.00)VMKK Xa: $50 VMKK Za: $50VMKK Ca: $115VMKK Yo: $120If you want it, Bid for it! the lowest your allowed to go up by is $1.00, but you can bid as much as you like :) So if one person bids $50, you can bid $300. if you want it, start bidding!I'm willing to take trades, but I would prefer cash"May the tournament begin!"

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

i have a second almost finished set i could part with instead, but i really need cash, anyway here is a pic of that set,(Finished on the left, Unfinished on the right)423181_322728891102045_100000948114098_897086_1722098966_n.jpgalso i have like 2 or so more then pictured, including a TOK now

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

By the way, Mask collector, you mentioned that if bidding doesn't reach your desired price, there's no sale. How about you just post a general range you were thinking of for that? Then, we know how much we can expect to bid to actually win anything.~B~

Oh man, what a set! I'd so much, but I live in Finland. That does not mean I could not bid, but it would mean that I wouldn't want to the display, because the Kraata should be tightly packed.So buying the whole set would be a bit problematic for me (although I so want it...) Could I instead buy a whole set of basic Rahkshi Kraata (all Kraata of the six Rahkshi sets) and the shadow Kraata from your other, uncomplete collection?EDIT: You know what, I'm sure we can work things out. I offer $40.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

i have a second almost finished set i could part with instead, but i really need cash, anyway here is a pic of that set,(Finished on the left, Unfinished on the right)also i have like 2 or so more then pictured, including a TOK now

But in the extra collection you don't have any Kraata of Cyclone, right? :( Edited by Hahli Husky

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

By the way, Mask collector, you mentioned that if bidding doesn't reach your desired price, there's no sale. How about you just post a general range you were thinking of for that? Then, we know how much we can expect to bid to actually win anything.~B~

I would rather see how much i can get for them, then decide if they are worth selling for the price offered :)

Oh man, what a set! I'd so much, but I live in Finland. That does not mean I could not bid, but it would mean that I wouldn't want to the display, because the Kraata should be tightly packed.So buying the whole set would be a bit problematic for me (although I so want it...) Could I instead buy a whole set of basic Rahkshi Kraata (all Kraata of the six Rahkshi sets) and the shadow Kraata from your other, uncomplete collection?EDIT: You know what, I'm sure we can work things out. I offer $40.

Sweet, we can work out any kinks, and i can ship world wide.

How much do you want for the VMKK?

How much would you offer for them?

i have a second almost finished set i could part with instead, but i really need cash, anyway here is a pic of that set,(Finished on the left, Unfinished on the right)also i have like 2 or so more then pictured, including a TOK now

But in the extra collection you don't have any Kraata of Cyclone, right? :(
Nope sorry, Cyclone were the hardest for me to get!

Great Mata Nui, I didn't even know they sold non-set Rahkshi Kraata. Where did you get these?

You used to be able to but little pack with three of them in it.

I'll keep my eye on this.I'm just curious as of how you aquired all these.

I Got one set from Screen Guy and one from Reya, then i combined a few odds and ends and got 1 finished set, and one almost finished :) Edited by Hahli Husky

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What's your closest "desired price"? I can offer other items too.

I'll decide if the amount is good enough for me to sale, just place bids, the official end date it 4/29/12.

i am very interested in your YO and CA vmkk. instant payment for them :) :begging: id give you 125$ for them.

It's gonna have to be more then that for both man, that like 60 ish a piece, its a decent offer but id like more considering that they are all in mint condition and have been treated well.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

what you do want then? how bout you come up with what you think they are worth and let me know with a pm. ill let you know if its good or not. im not going to keep shooting your numbers. im very busy and am trying to get straight to the point instead of running around in circles with sending your prices every other day. your trying to sell them, im trying to buy them. lets make a deal.

How much do you want for the VMKK?

How much would you offer for them?
$60 for the Xa. If that's too low then I echo nayrsllim, might as well start the bidding at your reserve price.
$60 for the Xa is to little, i've seen it go for much more on auctions before, and the Xa is my favorite. i'll pm you with a number, but like i said, i'm not sure yet if i'm gonna sale the VMKK yet or not.

what you do want then? how bout you come up with what you think they are worth and let me know with a pm. ill let you know if its good or not. im not going to keep shooting your numbers. im very busy and am trying to get straight to the point instead of running around in circles with sending your prices every other day. your trying to sell them, im trying to buy them. lets make a deal.

Ok im gonna pm you, but keep in mind that this auction is for the kraata, i'm still not sure if i'm gonna sale my vmkk!Alright people, I'm pretty hard up for cash, so start bidding! also, i might take other things as well, depending on what you are offering, But i would prefer cash. I can take bids from anyone around the world, and i am willing to ship to anyone around the world. Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What about 50$ for the Kraata collection? For the VMKK, any of them, I'm ready to pay 70$ each (if in mint condition, of course).But still, I'll have to take a look at my budget before confirming anything.

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Would you be willing to trade as well? I would trade you a whole collection of European misprints (all Matatu, all Ruru and the two Kaukau) for the VMKK. Does that sound like a good offer?-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

What about 50$ for the Kraata collection?For the VMKK, any of them, I'm ready to pay 70$ each (if in mint condition, of course).But still, I'll have to take a look at my budget before confirming anything.

Ok, well as of now i have an offer for two VMKK from Nayrsllim for $90.00 each, ALL VMKK ARE IN MINT CONDITION, if you want any of them the bids stand as stated above.

Would you be willing to trade as well? I would trade you a whole collection of European misprints (all Matatu, all Ruru and the two Kaukau) for the VMKK. Does that sound like a good offer?-Gata signoff.jpg

Do you mean all the misprints for 1 VMKK? or all 4?

I pay 1$ higher than any bid + a prototype 2x4 brick from early 60s (RARE) for the VMKKs.

If you want the VMKK's, the bids are up at the top of the page.

May we just bid for one item, as I am interested in getting a Krana Kal for my Gahlok Kal (Krana lost YEARS ago)?

As said above, if you want them bid for them, i'm probably not taking trades.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you be willing to trade as well? I would trade you a whole collection of European misprints (all Matatu, all Ruru and the two Kaukau) for the VMKK. Does that sound like a good offer? -Gata signoff.jpg

How about three VMKK for the entire collection of European misprints? -Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Would you be willing to trade as well? I would trade you a whole collection of European misprints (all Matatu, all Ruru and the two Kaukau) for the VMKK. Does that sound like a good offer? -Gata signoff.jpg

How about three VMKK for the entire collection of European misprints?-Gata signoff.jpg
i have most of the euro's, but id consider trading for them, but not for 3 vmkk

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How about three VMKK for the entire collection of European misprints?-Gata signoff.jpg
How about two VMKK then?-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

How about two VMKK then?-Gata signoff.jpg
which two?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

How about three VMKK for the entire collection of European misprints? -Gata signoff.jpg
How about two VMKK then? -Gata signoff.jpg
which two?
Since I already have the Ca and the Za, I would like to go with the Yo and the Xa.-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

How about three VMKK for the entire collection of European misprints? -Gata signoff.jpg
which two?
Since I already have the Ca and the Za, I would like to go with the Yo and the Xa.-Gata signoff.jpg
The Xa is the rarest of them all, if you look at the top of the page, there is already a bid for yo, but if you willing to bid on the Xa then i would consider a trade, but it would have to be pretty hefty

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

which two?
Since I already have the Ca and the Za, I would like to go with the Yo and the Xa.-Gata signoff.jpg
The Xa is the rarest of them all, if you look at the top of the page, there is already a bid for yo, but if you willing to bid on the Xa then i would consider a trade, but it would have to be pretty hefty
I guess the entire European misprint collection just for the Xa is a reasonable offer, isn't it?-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

@ Deathpit:Current High bidder!@ Gata: The VMKK Xa is the rarest, if your willing to trade all 14 plus some cash, i could consider it, but i'd like cash a lot more man.@ Tomaku: Decent offer, but i just want cash, not really interested in trading to much. and could you lace a bid on each vmkk as a single?ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Not sure if the auction is still active or not due to the forums being down, but if it's allowed, I'd like to bid $400 on the complete Kraata collection.

Awesome, new high bidder! :)

What would you trade for VMKK?I have little to no money, and I'm curious as to whether I could offer anything you may need.

Still not sure if i'm willing to trade for them yet, like i said i would prefer cash.Due to the Forums being down, the auction will now end this Sunday the 6th of may.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC