• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Oh Karz...

void randomness humor comedy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 Online Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 833 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 21 2012 - 08:58 PM

it seemed to me like he didn't really care

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#42 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:46 PM

Ugh, I can't believe (yes, I can actually) that I slacked off and karzed the schedule I made.Anyway, heres the next comic. It's a flashback comic, and the next present comic will have a lot to do with this comicSo here it is.It's also the first of many to come personality comics I'll be making. Showing color meeanings for the eyes and heartstone.Light green is his standard in the past, and light blue is his current standard.Flashback comics will from now on be silent, for the most part.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#43 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 07:09 PM

Awesome comic, its good to know all the meaning of the eyes and such. Also your use of the chimoru r kit is astounding, even though I created it I didn't know you could create half the poses you did in the comic. :sadlike:Also that background is completely awesome.I do like the idea of having the flashbacks silent, its an awesome idea. Awesome job on the comic and keep up the great work,~Soran

#44 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 08:49 PM

Thanks :biggrin:A lot of the poses I made by using individual parts and rotating them to fit the need to have the best effect, I plan on continuing that, it just happens to make comic making much longer then it normally would :PI DON'T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO REVEAL WHAT THOSE LAST PANELS ARE ABOUT GAAAAAAAHWorking on next comic....now (its gonna be a pain in the karz to do some of the effects, but whatever :P)

Edited by Ptolemaios, Jul 07 2012 - 08:51 PM.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#45 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 13 2012 - 02:42 AM

Gah sorry my reply comes that late ;n;Looove the concept with the eyes (and heartlight?) changing colour based on emotion, not only does it look great, but I'm also very much into colour-coded things... yeah.You also used some nice fonts. ^^

screenshot_53.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

#46 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 18 2012 - 08:59 PM

HEY EVERYBODYNo, not a new comic, sorry, but heres my newest kit for those of you who need it (such as Soran and Ler)LinkIt is in 2x, since thats what I use, but it is all able to shrunk down to regular size, even the guns (yes, even the TINY ones)Now, this version (v3...I think) the white eyes/heart are his standard, the other colors are courtesy of Soran.And now onto business, I am working on a comic, and due to powerouts caused by yet another heat wave, me changing it every few days, and trying to work on effects, it might not be out for a few days, but, I am working on it as you read this! (Most likely)Anyway, it speeds up through the memories, shows some present matters, and explains the connection with Ler (that might come seperate, as I want to talk to him about how he thinks it will fit best with what he is already doing)So do not fear, for I HAVE been working on this and not being a slacker, I'm just picky :P

banner.png

Enjoy.

#47 Online Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 02:18 PM

The Heckler and Koch UMP is a sub-machine gun. But other than that and the lack of an FN M249 SAW, this is awesome.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#48 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2012 - 03:02 PM

I didn't make it though, found it years ago, but if anyone wants to use it you can

banner.png

Enjoy.

#49 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys!New comic, well, more of a preview, showing whats happening and how I've slightly improved graphic wise.Look closly at it and you will notice something in his hand, pulled his core straight out.Posted Image

Edited by Facade, Jul 22 2012 - 08:45 PM.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#50 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,301 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 01:59 PM

Topic closed temporarily as requested.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum