Upcoming Lego Conventions for Summer 2012

Lego Conventions are always a blast for Lego Fans to attend, and it's a great way to meet other BZPower members and hang out. However, whenever we post about an event on the news, there are always those who are sad that the event's not in their local area. Well, with this article I hope to sum up most of the major Lego conventions in the US (and some outside the US.) There are so many conventions coming together nowadays that there's almost always one close to your area. Read on for the full list!

View the full article

I will probably go to the Brick Magic convention, as it is close to my area.

Be sure to tell Dan you're from BZP, he wants to meet some more people "like me."I'm definitely going to BCascade and BCon, unlikely to go to the others. But hey, look forward to those going to those two : D

bzpsig2015.png

Looks like there's none for Europe. Oh well, I wasn't planning on going anyway.

There are AFOL events in Germany, France, and Portugal in June, and an event in Italy in July. I can't mention the names of most of them here because most of them are tied to online LEGO fan communities which have forums. But try Googling for a LEGO fan events calendar or something and see if you can find information on one near you.

So many awesome LEGO conventions.So many not remotely near enough for me to go for yet another consecutive year. Guess I've gotta (reluctantly) keep that streak going and all.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm going to try to go to brickcon. Anyone know how much it would cost to go there. I live in alberta so I would need a passport.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

• 1 month later...