What Did You Do During The Downtime

Rarity

What did you do without BZP for those few days we were hacked?

Please, I never use BZPower anymore. I continued about my average internet life as if nothing had ever happened in the first place.If it weren't you who posted this topic, Shad, then I wouldn't have even replied.-Skar Edited by Watashi Wa

I was on vacation. I made cupcakes. I printed wedding photos. I ate a lot of ham. I cuddled my kitties. I painted my nails twice. I blasted music in my apartment. I made cornbread. I read comics. I put together a garden on my porch. I laughed at cats on the internet. I made 4 sock malamute puppies. I went to Starbucks for their newest frappuccino but they'd put the signs out a day early and weren't offering it yet so my sister and I were depressed about it until we found a new scrapbooking store.

Edited by Hahli Husky

What did you do without BZP for those few days we were hacked?

Please, I never use BZPower anymore. I continued about my average internet life as if nothing had ever happened in the first place.If it weren't you who posted this topic, Shad, then I wouldn't have even replied.-Skar
Was I the one who posted the topic... WAS I?(and we both know you love this place)

.It was five days, people. Hardly an apocalypse.-Teezy

Tell that to those poor poor souls in Africa...

I was on vacation. I made cupcakes. I printed wedding photos. I ate a lot of ham. I cuddled my kitties. I painted my nails twice. I blasted music in my apartment. I made cornbread. I read comics. I put together a garden on my porch. I laughed at cats on the internet. I made 4 sock malamute puppies. I went to Starbucks for their newest frappuccino but they'd put the signs out a day early and weren't offering it yet so my sister and I were depressed about it until we found a new scrapbooking store.

....oh my.,,

I lived as few men dare to dream.-Mesonak

You won a dance competition? Edited by Watashi Wa

I sat in a shadowy corner in a fetal position for five days, rocking back and forth in a crazed manner.Also getting on with the regular stuff of life and not really being bothered because it was promptly back.~B~

I played far more Team Fortress 2 than is healthy for me (up to 2:30 am two nights in a row anyone?), listened to SO MUCH My Little Pony music and dubstep music and other music, and also followed the back and forth occuring on Twitter between the hacker and other people.-ibrow

The forum archive stayed online, so I was there, aside from obsessively checking the forums to see if there was any progress on the hacker/staff battle. I was very happy that all the old forums stayed online during the whole episode.

ppg2.png

The forum archive stayed online, so I was there, aside from obsessively checking the forums to see if there was any progress on the hacker/staff battle. I was very happy that all the old forums stayed online during the whole episode.

People were posting in the old forums?

I actually sent in a couple items of information for the front page. (Though I don't think they will be posted. :() Aside from that, I just worked at my job and visited other sites. Nothing much.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I lost momentum on my epic. It's just hard to concentrate on Bionicle-related stuff without the BZP forums.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I realized how empty my life is.Also played loads of Xenoblade and Minecraft. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Very close to nothing. Besides getting a 33 on the ACT.

That puts you in the 99th percintile in the nation, good job! :DI mainly sat back, grabbed some popcorn, and watched the whole BZP vs Hacker saga play out. It was pretty entertaining (and actually inspired an upcoming chapter for my comedy). Other than that, business as usual. Some of us have lives, you know ;).-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Fun with real life. By which I mean exams exams exams make it stop

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Well, I actually found my interest in BZP renewed... only to find the site hacked. I must admit, seeing a place I loved down because of some hacker was quite... intense, I suppose. So, yeah, I ended up hounding the archive for memories, and decided to make my umpteenth return to BZP.

~ Renewal ~

I did homework. And reassured BZP kids elsewhere that things were going to be okay, as a strong, guiding influence in their lives, a rather angelic father figure, if you will. I stayed with them through the thick and thin, we weathered the storm together, and, because of it, are closer and stronger than ever before.Also, I bought Avengers tickets.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

I did work for school, I worked at my job, I finished a few projects. The exact same things I do when BZP is up. Why do you all have so much dang free time anyway? Get a job ya hippy!and DV, technically -I- bought your Avengers tickets.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Watched The Avengers (great movie, by the way), watched some other movies (Bourne) and spent my time working with HTML, CSS and mostly PHP for a secret website project. Also, I finally read The Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy in English. :D-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^