What Did You Do During The Downtime

Rarity

Um... well, I did the usual. Destroyed vandals on The Ninjago Wiki, went crazy on social networks, and chatted with people like always. And I patiently waited for BZPower's return. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was on vacation. I made cupcakes. I printed wedding photos. I ate a lot of ham. I cuddled my kitties. I painted my nails twice. I blasted music in my apartment. I made cornbread. I read comics. I put together a garden on my porch. I laughed at cats on the internet. I made 4 sock malamute puppies. I went to Starbucks for their newest frappuccino but they'd put the signs out a day early and weren't offering it yet so my sister and I were depressed about it until we found a new scrapbooking store.
Thats...quite some five days...I popped virtual bubble wrap, played the MNOG games twice, watched the avengers just as Gata did, and built bionicles.