When Did Our Censor Change?

Rarity

What exactly were you writing that you figured this out?

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

I don't think it's polite to ask such personal questions, Xhini.-Skar
It's just that something tells me he was writing either the most disturbing or the most hilarious comedy in BZP history.

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

It's quite crucial to solve this disgusting mystery. Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

It's just that something tells me he was writing either the most disturbing or the most hilarious comedy in BZP history.
Perhaps it was both. You never can tell. -Skar

Likewise, please don't post if you don't know the answer. The only time it may be acceptable to post when you don't know the answer is if you are experiencing the same issue as the original poster and have additional information on what is going on. Otherwise, please don't post, it doesn't add to the topic and just clutters up the real answers.

From the BZPower Q&A Guidelines. There was no reason for ANY of you to post.I don't know the answer to your question (it may have been the hacker, who knows), but I'm locking this. I'll let a higher staff member re-open and answer this question.newso1.png Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Likewise, please don't post if you don't know the answer. The only time it may be acceptable to post when you don't know the answer is if you are experiencing the same issue as the original poster and have additional information on what is going on. Otherwise, please don't post, it doesn't add to the topic and just clutters up the real answers.

From the BZPower Q&A Guidelines. There was no reason for ANY of you to post.I don't know the answer to your question (it may have been the hacker, who knows), but I'm locking this. I'll let a higher staff member re-open and answer this question.newso1.png
Thanks, Velox.I expect better behavior in Q&A than this, and that is all that I am going to add on that matter.As for the actual question, let me bring up a few things. It was not reported that the word filter was altered, but it is always possible for such things to slip under the admins' radar, especially after such a stressful string of days. This does not mean, however, that you are free to use these words on the forums. Think for a moment - is the word appropriate for a kids' site? If not, don't use it. In addition, there are better ways to bring this to the attention of the staff than by posting the examples publicly. It would have been much better to PM a staff member, preferably a Forum Assistant.Similarly - and no, I am not pointing fingers here, because an example of this has not occurred yet; this is just for your information - banned members still are not to be discussed, even though banned members were moved to the Members group during the incident. They are, for all intents and purposes, still banned, regardless of their member group.Now, if the word filter does get updated, there will be an announcement about it. Any unannounced changes are therefore unauthorized, and that is all you need to know. Again - if a word has indeed been removed from the filter during the recent incident, it does not mean you are free to use it. I will get this to the attention of Black Six so that it can be fixed.Question answered, topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-