How Do You Imagine Other Bzpower Members?

How do you imagine other bzp members? I usually imagine them as their avatars, which can be akward for those who change their avatars often.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

As people hunched over computer keyboards, cackling maniacally, slapping the refresh button habitually and sweating exclusively through their mouth.Unless I've met them, and then I just know them as crazy people.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

... I don't imagine them. O.oI mean, usually I associate someone's name with their avatar, but other than that... I don't really see a sense in imagining what they look like. :shrugs:

Ditto.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

... I don't imagine them. O.oI mean, usually I associate someone's name with their avatar, but other than that... I don't really see a sense in imagining what they look like. :shrugs:

Same for me.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The avatar sometimes comes into play when imagining a member, as does their signoff tag, and their sig. Between those three, I can typically get a rough idea of their interests and then match a general face to those sorts of interests. I guess I'm playing upon stereotypes a bit with that, but it's harmless, I assure you.-Ced

The avatar sometimes comes into play when imagining a member, as does their signoff tag, and their sig. Between those three, I can typically get a rough idea of their interests and then match a general face to those sorts of interests. I guess I'm playing upon stereotypes a bit with that, but it's harmless, I assure you.-Ced

I would like to point out that in some cases the interests/about me section on the profile page holds more information than the signoff tag or signature. ;)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I would like to point out that in some cases the interests/about me section on the profile page holds more information than the signoff tag or signature. ;)
I think that's the case most of the time. I'm just lazy. =P-Ced

Aww, but it's just one click! =/I mean, stereotypes can be rather, uh, annoying, but hey, who am I to judge your methods. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Aww, but it's just one click! =/I mean, stereotypes can be rather, uh, annoying, but hey, who am I to judge your methods. ^_^
Y'know what? Fair enough. The next time I feel like I'm stereotyping a member by the stuff I see in a single post, I'll click their profile for more info. You inspired some change today. :)-Ced

If I've seen a picture of them, I imagine them as looking like that.Unfortunately, this can have unintended side effects. For instance:In my mind, Smeag is always playing guitar. Even while typing.Rayg is always making a rage face.Nuju Metru parkours everywhere.So yeah, my imagination tends to screw with my perception a little bit. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

As people hunched over computer keyboards, cackling maniacally, slapping the refresh button habitually and sweating exclusively through their mouth.Unless I've met them, and then I just know them as crazy people.

Sumiki that would be you........or me.I imagine them as people who are a lot like me.

I can sweat through my mouth? :PBut as for me, I find it hard to imagine DeeVee, or B6, or Makaru, or anyone else for that matter, hunched over a laptop typing furiously. It just doesn't work. So typically I resort to seeing them as their avatar.

Since I make the vast majority of posts from my iDevice, this image could use some revision. :)

Whenever I imagine people on the internet, then see a picture of them, they're nothing like what I imagined. So I try not to imagine them :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Vice versa for me

doom4revalt.png

I usually picture BZPower members by the image they set through there posts, so their attitude reflects my idea of who they are. I've also met a good deal of BZPower members at LEGO stores, conventions and one at my own school.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

If I've seen a picture of them, I imagine them as looking like that.Unfortunately, this can have unintended side effects. For instance:In my mind, Smeag is always playing guitar. Even while typing.Rayg is always making a rage face.Nuju Metru parkours everywhere.So yeah, my imagination tends to screw with my perception a little bit. :P

Nothing wrong with parkouring everywhere.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't really imagine other BZPers - if I see pictures of them, I know what they look like, sure, but I just don't see a reason why, I guess. However, Aderia's saying of imagining them as storm-troopers is a humorous outlook. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...