• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

How Do You Imagine Other Bzpower Members?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2012 - 02:06 PM

I imagine memebers as either their avatar, or, if their avatar isn't humanlike, a dude sitting in front of the computer typing.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#82 Offline Overlord

Overlord
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,465 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 09:22 PM

... I don't imagine them. O.oI mean, usually I associate someone's name with their avatar, but other than that... I don't really see a sense in imagining what they look like. :shrugs:

Whenever I imagine people on the internet, then see a picture of them, they're nothing like what I imagined. So I try not to imagine them :P

I have to agree with both of these.Sometimes I do end up imagining them anyway, but not purposefully. :P There's not much use in it, I think.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users