Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu Season 2 on DVD

Cartoon Network has announced that the second season of <i>Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu</i> will be released on DVD on June 26, 2012. This newest season will be released as a two-disc set, containing all 13 episodes (although, unfortunately, without bonus features). If you are a fan of the TV series and are interested in adding this to your viewing library, this is definitely something to look forward to!

View the full article

Super excited to have episodes. Not so much for lack of bonus features. Bonus stuff is always cool to have. C'mon, is it that hard to do a behind the scenes, or even a concept art gallery?Oh well. At least I should be happy to have the episodes.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I wouldn't be so sure there are no bonus features at all... after all, this has all come from just one press release. Did the original press release for BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn mention the Bye Bye Babylon music video it has as a bonus feature?Some of the stuff I've seen about the previous Ninjago DVD has been inconsistent about what bonus features it contains. Some things make no mention of bonus features while other things claim there is a blooper reel. I don't own the DVD to know whether there is in fact a blooper reel, or whether said blooper reel is actually from the episodes and not something like the LEGO Battles: Ninjago blooper reel that has already turned up online.In any event I'm looking forward to this, and given it has a late June release date it should be in the LEGO store when I visit during Brickfair. So yet another reason to look forward to August.@Gatanui: I'm not sure what the situation will be like for other languages since often TV shows get packaged differently for DVD in different regions. I know there has been a DVD in Poland that covers the first four or five episodes of the season but not the full 13 episodes. @kalhiki: As far as a concept art gallery is concerned, there may not be any on the DVD itself, but one of the production designers has put a lot of concept art on his blog. I'm not sure I'm allowed to link there because it has a commenting system, but most of the images are visible here.

I can't wait! Not only did I miss "The Rise of the Great Devourer", but I also need screenshots. :P I haven't yet gotten the first DVD actually. Probably should get that soon.EDIT: I forgot I have the whole season on my DVR. Still, I need and will be getting the DVD either way. :P

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

You mean you didn't know about Season 2 and haven't watched the show already? You better watch it, because it's really good. If you were afraid that it was as silly as Hero Factory (not saying that Hero Factory is bad. I think it's cute. :3), then you are wrong. It's got good humor, amazing plot, great everything. ;)

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

YES!!! This means in a few months the ninjago season 2 videos should be on the ninjago website!

Most likely not. Unlike the two-minute mini-movies that appeared on the site last year, these are full 30-minute episodes. It's certainly possible, but chances are it will be clips from season two episodes, similar to how Cartoon Network and Wil Film have been doing.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

YES!!! This means in a few months the ninjago season 2 videos should be on the ninjago website!

Most likely not. Unlike the two-minute mini-movies that appeared on the site last year, these are full 30-minute episodes. It's certainly possible, but chances are it will be clips from season two episodes, similar to how Cartoon Network and Wil Film have been doing.
Are you sure because they did it with season 1.

Like I said, it is possible, but I don't think they will. Season one was comprised of four 15 minute episodes, while season 2 is comprised of thirteen 30 minute episodes. LEGO would be giving away a lot by putting that much content online instead of getting people to buy a DVD. ;) Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Like I said, it is possible, but I don't think they will. Season one was comprised of four 15 minute episodes, while season 2 is comprised of thirteen 30 minute episodes. LEGO would be giving away a lot by putting that much content online instead of getting people to buy a DVD. ;)
Oh season one had 15 minute episodes now I see why you doubt it.