Last Lego Set You Bought?

Rarity

I bought a lot of stuff from Toysrus after Christmas. I got Evo, Toxic Reapa, Rocka, Black Phantom, a 2008 Takanuva they had left over from four years ago, and a second Freeing Dobby HP set, along with a Shadow and GUN beetle pack and the Mane SIx.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

My very first PAB order, some weeks ago.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

An interesting question. The last set I personally bought was Toxic Reapa, but the last set I obtained is the Master Builder Academy Kit 5, which was technically "bought" a long time ago, but only arrived yesterday due to the subscription-based sales model. And between those two sets I built a lot of others, including Ninjago sets I got for my birthday.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The last set I got was set 5883 Tower Takedown, which is currently my only LEGO Dino set. It's a great deal for the price, which is kinda why I got it (and that I needed some Dino sets in my collection).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, it's been awhile...had to have been either a Technic, Star Wars, or Formula One set. It's been at least five years, so it's difficult to remember. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Just today, I got The Swamp Creature. My first set in a month; one and a half months if you don't count S7 CMFs.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

It's been a while. I got Photok some time after he came out, but before that, one of the first wave of Exo-Force sets...when they came out. So...yeah. Been a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have come back from Madrid, Spain. In some toy shop I found these:

• [*]Turaga Nuju[*]Turaga Nokama[*]Turaga Onewa[*]Kohrak Va[*]Lehvak Va[*]Gahlok Va[*]Nuhvok Va[*]Pahrak Va

'jez, back in 2001, I could not find them in my city, and one day eleven years later, walking by a foreign country I find them!Still, I wish I have found Turaga Vakama or some Rahi

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Updating to a City fire truck of some sort. At which point I realized that I have WAY too many red, black, and gray parts. Thanks, Atlantis!Also.

Panrahk. (Though it's a knockoff.)Real would be Gorast, which was mis-shipped to me in place of '08 Takanuva and they REFUSED TO GIVE A REFUND! >_>
Wut. A knockoff? But how??

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Shoot, the last one I got was the Cendox V1 for Easter a couple of years ago. This was, even after I got all the Stars. Wow, it's been a while...

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Updating to a City fire truck of some sort. At which point I realized that I have WAY too many red, black, and gray parts. Thanks, Atlantis!Also.
Panrahk. (Though it's a knockoff.)Real would be Gorast, which was mis-shipped to me in place of '08 Takanuva and they REFUSED TO GIVE A REFUND! >_>
Wut. A knockoff? But how??
He probably meant it was a fake copy of one of the sets, made by a company other than Lego.The last set I bought was The Orc Forge.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET