Dark Mirror: Part Ii Review Topic

a goose

Here is the review topic for the second part of the sequel to my epic. Constructively criticise, comment, have small conversations with me involving your ridiculous theories, y'know, the usual stuff you little group of fans do. The epic itself is here.dark_mirror__part_ii_by_the99thdoctor-d57u7yq.pngBanner made by Eredar.- Vorex

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, I was right about the unnamed Matoran, Vorex (those two are kind of obvious), Incommodo and Nikarra.Nikarra easily has the best colour scheme, and of course the De-Matoran is Reichenbach (I can't remember whether I guessed him or not, but still). I assume by what you wrote that they have not yet become Toa, just their standard appearance has been altered?And I could swear I remember reading that Reich in this universe was red and yellow, but I either misread it, you changed it, or my memory is tricking me.

You were right about all of them, actually. Strave just lost the accent by the time he appeared in the other two epics.I NO, RITE? And you did guess Reich. They aren't Toa, they just look different.Your memory's tricking you. In the Shadows epilogue, he used his Mahiki to make himself look like a red and yellow Toa wearing a Kakama, but he'd changed back by the end of it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If this is a ride, then it's the Ghost Train. I'm taking things slowly this time 'round. And there may or may not be around ten chapters, I can't be sure. :PIncommodo IS here, but it's the other characters who're taking the lead.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, seems like DM: II is more of a prequel to the series that ties in with Whispers.I'm still saying that Arky dies in The Eleventh Hour, because his only use in the entire story is comic relief. Nothing else. Therefore by killing him, you will manage to generate something for Inc to angst over, allowing him to be more motivated to end the conflict and save the world, without losing anything important.Am I right?

Well, seems like DM: II is more of a prequel to the series that ties in with Whispers.I'm still saying that Arky dies in The Eleventh Hour, because his only use in the entire story is comic relief. Nothing else. Therefore by killing him, you will manage to generate something for Inc to angst over, allowing him to be more motivated to end the conflict and save the world, without losing anything important.Am I right?

Well... yeah, basically. XD (But, in my defence, Whispers wasn't originally going to be in the series)Not telling you anything, Hub. :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Va-Metru? Makes me think of Pirok the Va-Matoran... Who is a Ta-Matoran in this series... Hmm...What's funny is Vorex didn't write all that much, definitely not enough for an autobiography :lol:So I guess Inc does have the Whispers in his head, which are the italics, since all the Time Keepers do, it seems.And there's something with 'em there, gasp!So yeah, nice, concise, all that jazz. Feels good to be away from all the mystery main plot-ness.

First of all, thankyou so much for posting. I definitely prefer watching out for even numbers. :P

Va-Metru? Makes me think of Pirok the Va-Matoran... Who is a Ta-Matoran in this series... Hmm...What's funny is Vorex didn't write all that much, definitely not enough for an autobiography :lol:So I guess Inc does have the Whispers in his head, which are the italics, since all the Time Keepers do, it seems.And there's something with 'em there, gasp!So yeah, nice, concise, all that jazz. Feels good to be away from all the mystery main plot-ness.

Yeah, funny, that...He needed to shut them up somehow.O RLY? :lol:Yup. There's definitely something there. Unless, of course, his eyes were playing tricks on him, and I'm a very cruel writer... :evilgrin:Good to know. And, just so you know, it does kinda slot into the main plot... a bit... y'know. It'll explain a lot, trust me.

Pirok. THE ORIGINAL Paradoxian Main Character.

Well, yup. But who said he's the main character? We have SIX main characters this time! :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I don't see why everyone is jumping to the Arkrak conclusion. I think that Nikarra will die. Its been heavily hinted that she's the one who breaks the Dark Mirror, but that may not kill her. Who knows? Shadows are vicious and mysterious things, and no one knows how many lurk in that Mirror...Also, yes, Inc is here. But NOT the Inc we know. At least, not yet...

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...

I am loving this. Everyone's making their own theories, and I am loving it. Good to see y'all thinking. And, don't worry, the prologue will not give away the identity immediately. :biggrin:Indeed, it isn't the Inc we know, and there's a reason for that... :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Let me guess, he's a psychopath, who, after burning down a house, will become the Inc we know and tolerate.

That is BZPRPG Incommodo. This is Time-Keeper Incommodo. Different characters, different backstories.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

“I didn’t think you could. There’s only one who can remember.”“Who? Who knows how I got this?”“Hm? Oh, not the medallion. Look at the others. They all have one.”“One what?“Now that is the question, isn’t it?”

GAAHHH!! It's the RPG Reichenbach! Kill it before it lays eggs!And it seems Vorex's transformation is beginning. Dun, dun, dduuunnnnn!!

Incommodo couldn’t be bothered following the De-Matoran any further. He got into a sphere, and went to the Residence building, only to stumble upon a little meeting of his peers. “’Sup, people?”Vorex looked up. “Why do you all seek to disturb me?”“Not the most cheerful fella, is he?” Incommodo chuckled, sitting down. He then noticed Nikarra. “######-o.”Nikarra sighed, stood up, and walked away.“What’s her problem?” asked Incommodo.The Ta-Matoran simply glared at Incommodo, not giving an answer.“Tough crowd…”

It is the Inc we know and... Know... :PAlthough I didn't like the thing about Magnetism being the 'best' element. I'd say it's probably Gravity, but we can argue all day about that. I just don't think your opinions on Bionicle storyline should be directly inserted into the epic. Sure, you can imply it by having people use Magnetism effectively and all that, but outright saying it is like Greg Farshtey saying 'Kopaka, as the best Toa, froze everything...' blah blah blah, if you catch my drift.

Hey, he's said stuff like that before in the epics. This is his first time speaking here, give him a break. XDNo, it's not... not yet...Hmm... didn't spot where I said that...But, if it was in the first part, then those were Reich's thoughts.EDIT: 'De-Matoran' are Matoran of Sonics. Also, I was referring to the 'powers' from Chapter 1, I would have said 'element' if I meant that. XP

Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Lol, misunderstanding your writing at it's finest XDI forgot about the powers they were given. IRL I actually have a fairly decent memory, which is why my memory on the Interwebs is terrible :P

Yeah, it really makes me feel good about myself. :P...No offence, but I'm beginning to worry about you. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So, more body parts I see.Vorex breaking, as I foresaw :psychic:The bit with the missing door made me think of Beetlejuice for some reason o.OWho's 'they'? Am I right about the former residents of the city thing?More disappearing doors. And I get the feeling she was knocked out :PLooking quite horror-esque here, and I like it. Although, it is hard to scare people with just words, and I wasn't scared at all, I like the atmosphere and stuff.

Why do I have the feeling that these creatures are related to or early forms of Shadows? Probably my predictability sense acting up, but have to include every possibility...

I had considered it, but I decided not to make them related to Shadows. This is something different.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]