Mage

Great use of that foot piece as a beard! I really like that this looks realistic and human-like. Great job!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Ooh, I love the Pridak foot as a beard! You threw in a decent amount of tan which helps for a human as well. His staff is nice, but again the gangly proportions of the inika body come back to haunt us. You did a good job of armoring the limbs, but for a more human-like moc I usually stick with a toa metru body. That is just my preference though, so I still think you did a nice job.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

It looks really like a mage. Great use of the white claw and Pridak foot. I just think the staff's end could be bigger, a Tridax Pod sphere maybe. Still, it's a good use of the leech. Good job!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Clever! I've seen a few people attempt humans from Bionicle parts, but this one, I feel was done the best. The body looks like a regular '06-'09 build, but I'm not one to complain about that. It's the Toa Mata foot as a head and the beard that makes this. I applaud you. Good job.