Red Skrall Armor?

Title explains it all. Anyone know what set this is from? I got in a trade from a guy who got it from a trade, who got it from ebay.pictures of the peice soon.Edit: is peice spelt right?

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

One of it, the guy who got it on ebay doesn't have xplode and got it in 2009ish.EDIT: corrected spelling error.Also, it is metru red, maybe a bit darker.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I've looked through some set inventories and Black Six's old prototype parts topic, and I wasn't able to find any mention of a Vorox armor piece in that color besides the one included in XPlode. Is the part marbled? Prototype pieces often are, so that might help in identifying the origin of the piece.

According to BrickLink, the only other set that had it was Xplode. So if it's solid Metru Red, then it must be from that set, and the seller on eBay must have acquired it somehow, even without actually buying Xplode.And no, piece is spelled with the i as the first vowel.~B~

Edited by Ballom

I've looked through some set inventories and Black Six's old prototype parts topic, and I wasn't able to find any mention of a Vorox armor piece in that color besides the one included in XPlode. Is the part marbled? Prototype pieces often are, so that might help in identifying the origin of the piece.

Nope, not marbled. Can I have a link to the topic?

According to BrickLink, the only other set that had it was Xplode. So if it's solid Metru Red, then it must be from that set, and the seller on eBay must have acquired it somehow, even without actually buying Xplode.And no, piece is spelled with the i as the first vowel.~B~

Thanks, although the guy got it in '09.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Thanks, although the guy got it in '09.
Then it's probable that he is completely misremembering. Assuming it is this piece, there is no way it could have come from anything other than XPlode.~|ET|~ Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Not from Xplode? Maybe the seller just got the pieces separate.If not that, then I don't know.

Ditto. He could be misremembering when he got the piece, but I could be wrong.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Nope, not marbled. Can I have a link to the topic?

Here is a link to the topic that I used (it's in the archives, so it'll log you out). As others have said, it seems like the only real probable way that the person acquired it was through XPlode.