Official The Powers That Be Topic

Let's remember that the murderer and the Great Being aren't necessarily the same being. Personally, I think they are, but we do have to remember they were never stated to be one and the same.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Hm... Krakua. That would be an excellent role for a Great Being to play. He was different from the other Matoran, he told Vakama he had to send the Inika on their quest, he worked with the Order of Mata Nui... it's perfect. It must be Krakua.

What's the Motive though ? Krakua serves an Organization whose Job is to protect, not to Kill indiscriminetly, especially not kill 2 of his teammates and his Leader. Then again , he could have seen Helryx, Miserix, Axonn, Brutaka and others in his organization as too powerful, and that if they went rogue, who could stop them. But why would he want to keep the most powerful toa of air Alive ?..But he did say for now....But takadox has a better motive -Star
The order's job is to protect Mata Nui. That sounds like the perfect job for a Great Being.

Anyone any ideas about the murderer? Anyone? Other than me? =P And I don't think GregF is done with us just yet. He'll probably give us all a nice, concluding chapter. Sometime in the next decade.

After many days of deliberation, I have to agree with you, to quote my Blog, which quotes BS01

Only Takadox paused to look back at the cavern where Carapar had died, wondering for a moment just what it would take to end the life of a being older than the stars.

Takadox- After thinking about it, he came to mind. After watching Tren Krom blow up Carapar, I remember takadox thinking about powerful beings. I think he may have seen Tren Krom's power, and to an Extent, Teridax power, and decided that they are too dangerous to be alive. It would be interesting if it was him. BUT he is not what you would call a powerfull being. He can only hypnotize, maybe enough to kill Karzahni, not Tren Krom, and all the inhabitants of the GB temple. Very interesting

-Star
Thankyou. =)And Takadox also encountered Karzahni while in the Pit.Overall, I think Takadox is looking a lot like the murderer. And in reference to the 'powerful being' comment, don't forget it's been a while since we last saw Takadox. I'm going to look for more information, and I'll edit this post if I find more proof of this. I found something, although it's not Takadox.

With a smile, the bio-mechanical murderer set to work. It was going to be a good day, if a noisy one.

Being with powers of sound, perhaps? I have below a list of all beings that have or have had power over sonics. So any who are sentient and are still alive can be considered suspects. (List quoted from BS01)

All of the following beings have or had the Element of Sonics.

• [*]All De-Matoran - Inaccessible[*]All Toa of Sonics
    • [*]Krakua[*]A Toa of Sonics from the first Toa team - Deceased[*]A Toa of Sonics killed by the Piraka

[*]Kohrak-Kal - Destroyed[*]Bohrok-Kal Kaita Ja - Formerly; unmerged[*]The Makuta[*]All Kraata and Rahkshi of Sonics[*]All Kraata and Rahkshi of Silence[*]Takutanuva - Formerly; unmerged[*]The Sonic Entity[*]A Lohrak mutated by the Visorak

Kohrak Kal would have been an Av-Matoran, and his mind would've been erased when he transformed. Lehvak-Kal and Pahrak-Kal are the only ones that could possibly be alive. He couldn't be a Kraata, because he would have been created after the universe was formed. Takutanuva wouldn't be possible. He wouldn't be a Lohrak, because it wouldn't even have a mind capable of having a great being in it. Look, you're basing this all on the fact that this person has sonic powers. I think all Greg meant was there would be a big battle.
I said sentient. I know the Bohrok-Kal technically are, and I also said alive. Takutanuva is not alive. And I also said sentient. So I knew it wouldn't be a Rahkshi. And I originally thought what Greg ment was an explosion. I'm just throwing out ideas, here. And Krakua is still alive.
Now, I did think it was Krakua At first, not due to the "noisy one", but this quote

Back on Spherus Magna, a complicated and delicate job was done. At the proper signal, the Great Beings' fortress and its occupants would be so much ash.Their would-be murdered looked at his work and pronounced it good. He sat down on the ground and picked up a stone. Humming to himself, he began to carve it into a memorial marker for those about to die.

And This

Like all De-Matoran, Krakua had very acute hearing. However, despite this, he had a habit of humming to himself, which caused many of his fellow De-Matoran to avoid him.

It very well could be Krakua, the wording is very similar, however, I still think it's Takadox. -Star
Thankyou. I have almost ditched the Takadox theory, but Krakua is very likely. I am, overall, very happy with my ability to think up theories. If either of my theories is right (Takadox or Krakua), I'm going to PM you all and tell you I told you so. =)

Hm... Krakua. That would be an excellent role for a Great Being to play. He was different from the other Matoran, he told Vakama he had to send the Inika on their quest, he worked with the Order of Mata Nui... it's perfect. It must be Krakua.

What's the Motive though ? Krakua serves an Organization whose Job is to protect, not to Kill indiscriminetly, especially not kill 2 of his teammates and his Leader. Then again , he could have seen Helryx, Miserix, Axonn, Brutaka and others in his organization as too powerful, and that if they went rogue, who could stop them. But why would he want to keep the most powerful toa of air Alive ?..But he did say for now....But takadox has a better motive -Star
The order's job is to protect Mata Nui. That sounds like the perfect job for a Great Being.
Let's not be forgetting what these people were trying to do. Does anyone here remember the reason that they ended up there? What they tried to do to the Mata-Nui robot?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm not saying you don't have anything, for it may just be Krakua. However, I agree with the previous poster who asked what his motive would be. If we assume that Greg is giving us subtle hints of who the murderer is by wording a sentence a certain way, or referencing another being's mannerisms/habits, what have you. Then, we might as well be always looking for that sort of thing in his sentences. I mean look at this similarity I found: Orde shot a baleful look at Zaria. With a shrug, the Toa of Iron released him from the grip of his metal-controlling power . Orde got back to his feet. “Why isn’t Tahu going, if this is so important?” Baleful eyes started up at an imposing edifice of rock and mortar. Here, in the wooded region of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings had plied their trade many years agone. Now one remained inside that fortress, quite mad, but still brilliant and dangerous nonetheless. Do we consider Orde a suspect, then? Granted, Krakua does hum to himself, but anyone can hum to themselves. We also might as well consider any Po-Matoran because he started carving on a rock. Or, consider anyone who is good with explosives. (I assume explosives, because the murderer was rigging something up.) And one reason why I don't believe it's Krakua is because of this: His Sonic Vibration Sword can deliver devastating sonic vibrations capable of shattering mountains. It's a fortress made out of rock, not that much different from mountains. Why would Krakua need to rig up something, assuming to cause an explosion, when he can just use his sword to shatter it? When I read the lines when he started humming to himself and carving in a rock, I look at like this, the murderer can just simply be insane. Most insane people are portrayed as irrational. He could have been humming because it was a inappropriate time to do so. And as far as the carving goes, it could have been a way to mock the ones he is about to kill. I think the murderer might just be insane.

I'm not saying you don't have anything, for it may just be Krakua. However, I agree with the previous poster who asked what his motive would be. If we assume that Greg is giving us subtle hints of who the murderer is by wording a sentence a certain way, or referencing another being's mannerisms/habits, what have you. Then, we might as well be always looking for that sort of thing in his sentences. I mean look at this similarity I found: Orde shot a baleful look at Zaria. With a shrug, the Toa of Iron released him from the grip of his metal-controlling power . Orde got back to his feet. “Why isn’t Tahu going, if this is so important?” Baleful eyes started up at an imposing edifice of rock and mortar. Here, in the wooded region of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings had plied their trade many years agone. Now one remained inside that fortress, quite mad, but still brilliant and dangerous nonetheless. Do we consider Orde a suspect, then? Granted, Krakua does hum to himself, but anyone can hum to themselves. We also might as well consider any Po-Matoran because he started carving on a rock. Or, consider anyone who is good with explosives. (I assume explosives, because the murderer was rigging something up.) And one reason why I don't believe it's Krakua is because of this: His Sonic Vibration Sword can deliver devastating sonic vibrations capable of shattering mountains. It's a fortress made out of rock, not that much different from mountains. Why would Krakua need to rig up something, assuming to cause an explosion, when he can just use his sword to shatter it? When I read the lines when he started humming to himself and carving in a rock, I look at like this, the murderer can just simply be insane. Most insane people are portrayed as irrational. He could have been humming because it was a inappropriate time to do so. And as far as the carving goes, it could have been a way to mock the ones he is about to kill. I think the murderer might just be insane.

These things are all happening at the same time. And, if you've noticed, GregF tends to use the same phrases at particular periods. And it never specifically said he had to 'rig up' anything.

A little of this, a little of that

That's the only thing that even points towards him rigging anything up in the slightest. Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@ Pirok and Aidan Orde can't be the killer, he can't be in 2 places at once (he is with Gelu) so he can't be staging the GB fortress murder. I took "a little of this.." to mean just a few things to be done. If it's Krakua, a few sonic signal's, if Takadox, it would be more likely that he set up explosives and has a way to set them off. What makes me lean away from Takadox is why he wants the Nuva alive for a while. The murderer specifically says If Lewa was to close he would have to save him. Here is the most important Text I found on him. Maybe if we pull out all that we have here, we can figure out If it's Takadox, Krakua, or another. To quote BS01, Powers That be, Chapter 4

Baleful eyes started up at an imposing edifice of rock and mortar. Here, in the wooded region of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings had plied their trade many years agone. Now one remained inside that fortress, quite mad, but still brilliant and dangerous nonetheless.For the watcher's purposes, he hardly mattered. No, what was important about that building was who else was inside it now. Axonn, Brutaka and Toa Helryx, veteran warriors; Makuta Miserix, with all the power that title implied; Artakha, wearer of the Mask of Creation; Toa Tuyet, who was mightier than any of the others knew; and Vezon, gifted with the ability to move through dimensions the way others move through air. So many beings of power, all in one spot... it was quite delicious.So far, he had killed Tren Krom and Karzahni... one a madman, the other a gelatinous mass of hot air. Neither proved to be much of a challenge. The Toa were keeping the whole thing quiet, as they often did. Although the two heroes investigating the murders, Kopaka and Pohatu, had recently vanished, he was not overly concerned. They would turn up eventually. The plan required it.In the same way, the sight of Toa Lewa being dragged off by nature-loving Agori was at best a minor obstacle. If need be, he would effect a rescue in some indirect way before the Toa of Air could get into any real jeopardy. The Toa Mata were too important to have their lives sacrificed needlessly. Oh, they would die, eventually, but it would be at a time of his choosing.No one would ever suspect him, of course. No one ever had. As time passed and things had become clear to him, he had known this time would come. The most powerful would need to be eliminated individually – no point in risking the grand plan because he had missed one, after all – and the rest could be dealt with at leisure. He had expected it to be a time-consuming, if amusing, exercise, a sort of living strategy game in which only he knew the rules.Now, though, fate seemed to have altered the circumstances. So many of his targets, all in the same place, offered the opportunity to accelerate his timetable – much too good of an opportunity to miss. A little of this, a little of that, and the fortress would be so much rubble... and the universe far better off.With a smile, the bio-mechanical murderer set to work. It was going to be a good day, if a noisy one.

And

Back on Spherus Magna, a complicated and delicate job was done. At the proper signal, the Great Beings' fortress and its occupants would be so much ash.Their would-be murdered looked at his work and pronounced it good. He sat down on the ground and picked up a stone. Humming to himself, he began to carve it into a memorial marker for those about to die.

Quite Delicious- Clearly, this being is Insane. The Language used here Clearly Shows thatLiving Strategy Game, Neither proved much of a challenge- The Being thinks this killing is nothing more than Sport, and therefore must have power himself to Kill said beings (Tren Krom in particular)Leaving Lewa Alive, possibly saving him to die later- Why?. The being clearly thinks lewa is dangerous, but doesn't want him to Die now, what need does he have for the Nuva to be left alive till LaterPlan, No one would, or ever has suspected him- The Being has been planning this for a while. He has been someone who clearly has done nothing to make anyone suspect him. That might Eliminate Takadox ( Evil warlord, attempted to Kill Toa Mahri, Federation of Fear Group). Krakua, no one would suspect him.Complicated and Delicate Job- This leads away from Krakua however. If all he needs to do is send a Sonic signal, he wouldn't need to install any (implied) explosives, he's a toa. And this leads away from takadox as well, where is he going to get the material.Baleful Eyes- It means threatening, and only Orde has been described as having this look. But he is on another place on Spherus Magna, he can't be in two places at once ?Is the Murderer the GB- If he is, then we can Eliminate a HUGE Cast of characters (Toa Nuva, Mahri, Vakama, Krakua, TSO etc.). If they are not the same, the playing field is larger. And we discussed the rest already. Looking at everything relevant so far, the murderer Might not be either Krakua or Takadox. I apologize if this is too long, and if so, I will condense the post :) -Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Personally, I'm saying Krakua in the Great Beings' Fortress with the Sonic Vibration Sword. :P So far, most of the evidence lines up with him.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Personally, I'm saying Krakua in the Great Beings' Fortress with the Sonic Vibration Sword. :P So far, most of the evidence lines up with him.

What about a future Krakua, sending a message through time to Vakama, While defending a besiged Island Fortress.....Wait. Didn't the Golden Fusion make a Fortress on Aqua Magna ? Could Krakua be discovered, run to the abandoned fortress, and be defending it from everyone who wants to apprehend him for the Murders ? Did he send the message to Vakama at that point to ensure that atleast Mata Nui would not die, and that Shattering could be undone....It Must be him. Sending the message could also mean his is Both the Murderer and the GB? -StarEDIT:

Upon conversing with the Skakdi, the fusion then created a large fortress on the cliffs near the ocean.

I would say the evidence REALLY points to Krakua now. Edited by Starparu

Okay, so let's say I call Matau funny. Then I call Steve Carell funny. Does that mean Matau is Steve Carell?

What about a future Krakua, sending a message through time to Vakama, While defending a besiged Island Fortress.....Wait. Didn't the Golden Fusion make a Fortress on Aqua Magna ? Could Krakua be discovered, run to the abandoned fortress, and be defending it from everyone who wants to apprehend him for the Murders ? Did he send the message to Vakama at that point to ensure that atleast Mata Nui would not die, and that Shattering could be undone....It Must be him. Sending the message could also mean his is Both the Murderer and the GB? -Star EDIT:

Upon conversing with the Skakdi, the fusion then created a large fortress on the cliffs near the ocean.

I would say the evidence REALLY points to Krakua now.
Except that the fortress was destroyed in Sahmad's Tale. And I personally think the murderer and the GB are not the same, but that's just me.

Osaatko lukea tämän?

I wasn't stating Orde was a suspect, of course he is with Gelu. I was simply pointing out two similarities between two different things. Does that mean they're connected? No. I also said we might as well consider po-matoran suspects as well as people who are good with explosives. (The reason I assumed explosives was because it was saying a delicate job was done. I'll give an example. Has anyone seen The Italian Job? When both of them were hanging from the ceiling? The guy that was rigging up the bomb paused because he was hesitant to put two pieces together? I'm not saying the same kind of bomb, but explosives are volatile.) The point was we might just be over thinking it that it may be Krakua because of a few words.

Okay, so let's say I call Matau funny. Then I call Steve Carell funny. Does that mean Matau is Steve Carell?

I'm not really understanding you why you brought up Steve Carrel and compared him to Matau.

And I personally think the murderer and the GB are not the same, but that's just me.

I agree with you Gahlok Va. I think the reason a lot of people are thinking the GB and the murderer are the same is because we know of a "plan" of the Great Being's, and there is a murderer going around with a "plan". Personally, I don't think Greg would bore us like that. For one, it doesn't sound like the murderer wants Toa dead yet; he said it was all in his "plan". If he was the great being, then why would he give Kabrua something that turns Toa power off? Wouldn't that go against what he has planned? It's easier to kill toa with their powers disabled. And secondly, it would just be boring that both of them would be the same person. I think we need to think outside the box a little. Which is why I'm going with Ignika. Who knows? Maybe that's why it has a conscious to begin with. Edited by Aldian

For a fact this is what we know: -He is a carver-He is in a being from the Matoran Universe-He knows where the toa nuva are, and knows they won't die...yet if his plan works.-He has been waiting since Mata Nui left Spherus Magna and has been planning it since-He is not the same as the Great Being Aggonence because Aggon wanted to stop the Marrender before it got to the toa-Marrender could be the murderer, but the murderer is killing everyone, not just toa-We know it's not Hafu, or the Toa Mata/Nuva or the Glatorian and Agori With these facts it narrows it down to -Po-matoran-Takadox-A matoran or a weak being-or someone else-In my opinion Marvah. So...we just have to wait for The Powers that be 4.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

For a fact this is what we know: -He is a carver-He is in a being from the Matoran Universe-He knows where the toa nuva are, and knows they won't die...yet if his plan works.-He has been waiting since Mata Nui left Spherus Magna and has been planning it since-He is not the same as the Great Being Aggonence because Aggon wanted to stop the Marrender before it got to the toa-Marrender could be the murderer, but the murderer is killing everyone, not just toa-We know it's not Hafu, or the Toa Mata/Nuva or the Glatorian and Agori With these facts it narrows it down to -Po-matoran-Takadox-A matoran or a weak being-or someone else-In my opinion Marvah. So...we just have to wait for The Powers that be 4.

Again, it cannot be Mavrah. He's still in the Red Star with Kopaka and Pohatu.

jlovfkk.jpg

He doesn't have to be a carver to carve. Example:I pick up two stones. One stone is sharper than the other stone. I use the sharp stone to carve my name into the blunt stone.What was going through my head after reading your list of suspects:TAKADOX! TAKADOX! TAKADOX! TAKADOX! TAKADOX!And, has anyone considered that, perhaps, even Greg doesn't know who the murderer is, and that's why he didn't update during the Downtime?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

And, has anyone considered that, perhaps, even Greg doesn't know who the murderer is, and that's why he didn't update during the Downtime?

We know Greg to make the story up as he goes along, but as far as something big like that; I'm sure he planned who the murderer was. If not, it would make for incoherence, and we all know Greg to be completely against that.

This topic has given me a catchphrase. *Looks at Official TPTB Topic*I stand corrected.

And, has anyone considered that, perhaps, even Greg doesn't know who the murderer is, and that's why he didn't update during the Downtime?

We know Greg to make the story up as he goes along, but as far as something big like that; I'm sure he planned who the murderer was. If not, it would make for incoherence, and we all know Greg to be completely against that.
Well, actually, some things were planned in advance. I hope. Because otherwise, my overthinking and speculation will lead to a very embarassing moment when GregF announces it was Nuju.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You maybe right, and Pirok I highly doubt Greg doesn't know who the murderer is. But we never thought Metus was the traitor, or that Makuta would suceed in taking over the Matoran Universe. Greg has always surprised us. So... It narrows it down to: -A matoran-Takadox-A matoran universe inhabbitant-Can't be a toa cause matoran were made before the toa, so it any matoran-A weak beingBut a friend of mine, iHuntress, from the BIONICLE LEGO MESSAGE BOARDS, says she knows who the great being is!She says that character was in the last two chapter books...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

You maybe right, and Pirok I highly doubt Greg doesn't know who the murderer is. But we never thought Metus was the traitor, or that Makuta would suceed in taking over the Matoran Universe. Greg has always surprised us. So... It narrows it down to: -A matoran-Takadox-A matoran universe inhabbitant-Can't be a toa cause matoran were made before the toa, so it any matoran-A weak being But a friend of mine, iHuntress, from the BIONICLE LEGO MESSAGE BOARDS, says she knows who the great being is! She says that character was in the last two chapter books...
Really. The last two were...Raid on Vulcanus and The Final Battle. No one from raid on Vulcanus, they are all Spherus Magna Inhabitants... but The final battle.... What name comes up that isn't Dq'dNuva-NopeTaka-NopeIgnika/Mata Nui-NopeThe Makuta-All DeadAvtoran/Vican-SuspectsDume- And I think we can say it is him. -Star

You maybe right, and Pirok I highly doubt Greg doesn't know who the murderer is. But we never thought Metus was the traitor, or that Makuta would suceed in taking over the Matoran Universe. Greg has always surprised us. So... It narrows it down to: -A matoran-Takadox-A matoran universe inhabbitant-Can't be a toa cause matoran were made before the toa, so it any matoran-A weak being But a friend of mine, iHuntress, from the BIONICLE LEGO MESSAGE BOARDS, says she knows who the great being is! She says that character was in the last two chapter books...
Really. The last two were...Raid on Vulcanus and The Final Battle. No one from raid on Vulcanus, they are all Spherus Magna Inhabitants... but The final battle.... What name comes up that isn't Dq'd Nuva-NopeTaka-NopeIgnika/Mata Nui-NopeThe Makuta-All DeadAvtoran/Vican-SuspectsDume- And I think we can say it is him. -Star
Which is all very interesting, but this is the TPTB topic. I suggest someone makes a topic for The Yesterday Quest.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Good call. If you are talking about the mysterious Great Being, there's an Official The Yesterday Quest Topic. If you're talking about the murderer, just post here. :)

Good. Finally, I can discuss the murderer without worrying about those people talking about the GB.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I read Swamp of Secrets, The Final Battle and Reign of Shadows over and over looking for more evidence and after reading and reviewing the exisiting evidence and looking for new evidence, here's my list of suspects for the murderer:Krakua-Top suspect, all evidence is in TPTB thread.A Barraki-Not necessarilly Takadox, could be any as they did try to overthrow Mata Nui long ago and inspired the Makuta to rebel.Roodaka-Sly and cunning vortixx, could strike anytime.Ahkmou-Low power but friends in high places.Vezon-Nice little hostage situation by being a victimn too just for killing off your enemy and draw suspicion away (like in DW: The End of the World). He could be in 2 places by being split in half thanks to his spear so it's plausible which would explain why he rescued them though a bit unlikely. That or he split himself in half and the other him hates original him and wants to kill him while the rest are collateral damage.

Vezon-Nice little hostage situation by being a victimn too just for killing off your enemy and draw suspicion away (like in DW: The End of the World). He could be in 2 places by being split in half thanks to his spear so it's plausible which would explain why he rescued them though a bit unlikely. That or he split himself in half and the other him hates original him and wants to kill him while the rest are collateral damage.

Vezon can't split himself, for he no longer has the spear of fusion anymore. It was destroyed by Jaller.

Vezon-Nice little hostage situation by being a victimn too just for killing off your enemy and draw suspicion away (like in DW: The End of the World). He could be in 2 places by being split in half thanks to his spear so it's plausible which would explain why he rescued them though a bit unlikely. That or he split himself in half and the other him hates original him and wants to kill him while the rest are collateral damage.

Vezon can't split himself, for he no longer has the spear of fusion anymore. It was destroyed by Jaller.
Correct. And, besides, Vezon was listed as one of the victims. If he's going to take care of the Toa Mata later, he can't exactly do that if he's dead.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Personally, I'm pretty sure whoever killed TK and Karz is the GB that was in the MU. Think about it; he was there to keep an eye on them, and now that they serve no purpose to him except to possible rival him, he took them out of the picture... So the question becomes who the GB was... maybe Mavrah himself? Or at least someone in the Red Star? That would explain TK's image...

Personally, I'm pretty sure whoever killed TK and Karz is the GB that was in the MU. Think about it; he was there to keep an eye on them, and now that they serve no purpose to him except to possible rival him, he took them out of the picture... So the question becomes who the GB was... maybe Mavrah himself? Or at least someone in the Red Star? That would explain TK's image...

Which is wonderful, but they aren't guaranteed to be the same being, and the GB discussion is for the Official The Yesterday Quest Topic.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ok Ok :) My philosophizing about who the GB is was out of place, but saying that the GB (whoever it is) is the murderer is a perfectly legitimate theory :P

Yes, it is just that. A theory. Whilst it is completely possible, I would be surprised if GregF did something that dull.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You know, I don't like this thought at all. But... what if the murderer is Iruini? We know the Toa Hagah have evacuated; we've seen Gaaki. In the last chapter of PTB, the murderer was talking of the Toa Mata, as though he knew enough about them. As far as Karzahni, he was in a canyon. Iruini could have blew him off the side with a powerful gust. The gash in his armor could have very well been from the rocks when he fell. And, as far as Tren Krom goes, Kopaka figured it was someone he trusted, for they were close enough to him. Tren Krom trusted Iruini, for if he didn't I don't think he would have ever freed him from that illusion. Iruini could have killed Tren Krom by putting too much air into him, causing him to explode. Another thing is that when Pohatu scouted the area in the forest, and said he found no tracks... Iruini has the Kanohi Kualsi, that's the mask of quick travel. That allows the user to teleport any place that the user sees in his vision. There wouldn't be any tracks. And as far as the cyclones that keep popping up. The weapon Iruini wields is called the Cyclone Spear... That would suck if I'm right...

I totally overlooked Takadox. I find it suspicious that he's been absent for so long. With all that's happened since his last appearance in 2008, no one but the OoMN would really be concerned with with his disappearance. Another idea, pardon if anybody's already put it forth -- Vultraz. If he found some way to escape or bargain with the alternate Great Beings, he could've easily found a way back to his universe using their technology or an alternate Olmak. After stealing their knowledge, he could find one of their fortresses in the main universe Spherus Magna and use it to take down all these victims. There are a lot of good guesses on here. I really hope we get a big revelation when the story starts back up.

You know, I don't like this thought at all. But... what if the murderer is Iruini? We know the Toa Hagah have evacuated; we've seen Gaaki. In the last chapter of PTB, the murderer was talking of the Toa Mata, as though he knew enough about them. As far as Karzahni, he was in a canyon. Iruini could have blew him off the side with a powerful gust. The gash in his armor could have very well been from the rocks when he fell. And, as far as Tren Krom goes, Kopaka figured it was someone he trusted, for they were close enough to him. Tren Krom trusted Iruini, for if he didn't I don't think he would have ever freed him from that illusion. Iruini could have killed Tren Krom by putting too much air into him, causing him to explode. Another thing is that when Pohatu scouted the area in the forest, and said he found no tracks... Iruini has the Kanohi Kualsi, that's the mask of quick travel. That allows the user to teleport any place that the user sees in his vision. There wouldn't be any tracks. And as far as the cyclones that keep popping up. The weapon Iruini wields is called the Cyclone Spear... That would suck if I'm right...

It would be weird though, considering that Iruini has always been a good guy from the start, and he doesn't have any reasons to go as far as killing villains. Or anyone for that matter.

It would be weird though, considering that Iruini has always been a good guy from the start, and he doesn't have any reasons to go as far as killing villains. Or anyone for that matter.

Well yeah it would be weird; The point is that he said no one would expect him, though. As far as the reason why he would, I don't know. Maybe it's possible he snapped because he was a Rahaga for so long? And when Pohatu and Kopaka found Tren Krom's... carcass..ess..., Kopaka did say a Toa of air was capable of doing that. Well, I don't know... what's been said before is that we'll have to wait and see. Edited by Aldian

Well yeah it would be weird; The point is that he said no one would expect him, though.
I don't think it should be taken that literally. Theories should be shaped to suit facts, not facts to suit theories. My point here is that you could make a valid argument for Tahu being the murderer, but it still wouldn't be right. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I don't think it should be taken that literally. Theories should be shaped to suit facts, not facts to suit theories. My point here is that you could make a valid argument for Tahu being the murderer, but it still wouldn't be right.

Okay, so what you're saying is Greg meant nothing by saying no one would expect him? I am aware of what makes a good theory, and no I couldn't make a good argument about Tahu; he's with the Agori and Matoran. The point right now is that I don't think anyone has any hard evidence of who it is. We're all looking for small things that might point to someone; you're running with Krakua because he hummed to himself. I'm think it's Iruini from a few things Kopaka said; one thing about a toa of air is capable of doing it.(Although, I don't think it was Lesovikk), and it was someone that Tren Krom trusted. We haven't seen many other beings with Tren Krom. Mutran, but he's dead. Lewa, but he was captured by Bota Magna Agori. Most of the other being's we've seen Tren Krom around are with that great being in his fortress. In Reign of Shadows, before he met up with Axonn, Brutaka, and all of them, he helped few others; six being the Toa Hagah, and we haven't really heard from them since then, minus Gaaki. I have another question though. On Krakua's profile, he says he's the lone hero of a fortress. Could it be that he saves the fortress, as well all of them in it, from this murderer? Sounds possible.

I just found out something really depressing.According to BS01, this serial's third chapter was posted a year ago this week. We're currently on chapter four.This means that the serial has only been updated once in the space of a year.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I just found out something really depressing.According to BS01, this serial's third chapter was posted a year ago this week. We're currently on chapter four.This means that the serial has only been updated once in the space of a year.

That sad fact sadly hasn't escaped my sad attention... really sad. :(

Another idea, pardon if anybody's already put it forth -- Vultraz. If he found some way to escape or bargain with the alternate Great Beings, he could've easily found a way back to his universe using their technology or an alternate Olmak. After stealing their knowledge, he could find one of their fortresses in the main universe Spherus Magna and use it to take down all these victims.

If it was Vultraz, I think the other alternate GBs would have said something about it. I am sure they can figure out he was "one of them."As for serial update, 1 year is rather long. It's like we're waiting for a novel. T_T

jlovfkk.jpg