Alien Conquest

avmatoran

OOC:Good news! I will be able to pay attention to this RPG a lot more soon! Until then, keep going. I will edit in a new post tonight.IC:Dr. Cyborg hopped out of the Mobile Defense HQ and walked through the hallways of Armory Alpha, ADUs moving out of his way as he was walking quite fast. He reached the door to the elevator and punched the code into the keypad. The doors opened, and he entered the elevator.He descended to the bottom floor, entered a new code on the keypad inside the elevator, and the doors opened. He exited it into a dark lab filled with glowing green screens and men in white labcoats."Dr. Smith!" he called. A woman walked up to him. "How is Project TITAN?" he asked. "We have a few prototypes ready for testing," she said. "Prepare them. We will need them in half an hour or so."

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC:Yay, I was beginning to think I would be the last person to post hereIC:With a alien on top of him, Vigil rolled to his side, and then he quickly drawed out his knife, stabbing the alien and then he looked around and saw that the hospital was entirely leveled, Vigil then took the aliens gun, and quickly moved to a nearby alley to radio for help. Once at the alley, he took out his radio and radioed in his location and requested evac.

OOC:Dr. Cyborg traveled back above ground and entered the radio room. He then sent out a message to select defenders."I need Blaze, Vigil, Elizabeth, and Samantha to return to the base. I have a special briefing and equipment for you. Cyborg out."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Vigil waited for the evac, while he was waiting, he recieved the message telling him to head to meet the boss.Once the transport arrived, Vigil got into it and told them to bring him back to the mian base. About ten minutes later Vigil arrived at the base and started heading to Dr.Cyborgs office, once got to the office he knocked at the door, and said "Vigil reporting."

IC: The backup had arrived. Cer smiled as she watched the army take on the enemy. Enemy fire blasted past her ship, and Cer was toying with the controls just to avoid getting hit. Soon the infantry would hit...Incoming enemy vessel. Cer fired her disentegrator blasts at the incoming ship. The pilot looked familiar...

IC:"Good, you're here, Vigil. Once Blaze gets here, we can start the briefing," Dr. Cyborg said. Elizabeth and Samantha were already there. The three ADUs continued standing, waiting.OOC:I see all the RPGs I play as existing in alternate dimensions, so if you see a character from another RPG here, or vice versa, it is because I see all people having counterparts in different dimensions, hence using Dr. Cyborg here and in the Dino Attack RPG.Zakaro, if you are reading this, you might wanna get back to playing. If you don't get Blaze to Dr. Cyborg's office soon, I will have to act like he is suddenly there.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Sorry, the command went out while I was sleeping and at school. :PNote: the first part of the post is in the past, the rest is in the present.IC: Blaze (After Cer)"Message understood." Blaze quickly sent a message through the radio, before firing off a missile and pulling a U-turn. Wheels spinning, he zoomed off back down the path he had taken.(Armory Alpha)Blaze burst into the room, out of breath and slowing from a run. He quickly straightened and saluted, hand at his forehead."Sorry for the delay, sir!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:"Well, now that we are all here, I can begin with the special briefing. A month ago, I commissioned a Project TITAN. The objective of Project TITAN was to create sets of powered armor. Four prototypes are ready for testing. I have found special intel that will require these suits. So, I am going to create a new rank: Commando Agents. These agents will be equipped with the Titan armor and will be the equivalent of Special Forces. I have chosen you four to test the suits. If you will follow me," Dr. Cyborg said as he walked out, the four agents following him. They walked to the elevator and descended to the underground lab."Dr. Smith, these four have been chosen to test the Titan armor. Would you help them suit up?" Dr. Cyborg asked."Yes, if you will follow me," she said. They walked down to the end of the lab. "Dr. Smith," Dr. Cyborg said, "when they are suited up, would you send them to the antechamber to the conference room?""Yes, I will. I'd better go now before they break something!" Dr. Smith said as she walked towards them.----------------------------------"Commanders, we are not doing so well. This is the end of the second day of war. We need a big push to gain a big advantage. And here is the target: a Breeding Pit!" Dr. Cyborg told his commanders. An image of a strange structure appeared on the screen."These structures spawn aliens of all breeds. If we destroy the one on the outskirts of the city, we will free up the pressure on the city and possibly take it back. However, any large force will be easily repelled. We need a small yet effective means of destroying it. And here they are! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the first Commando Agents to be commissioned: Vigil, Elizabeth, Blaze and Samantha!" The side door slid open, and the four ADUs marched in, heavy armor clanking against the floor, looking very intimidating.OOC:I created a new rank, because I forgot to include this in the beginning. The Titan armor looks like the space soldier from the Lego Minifigures Series 7, and it works like Spartan armor from Halo.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Lol, I always portrayed in my mind of Vigil wearing one of those armors.IC:Vigil looked around, and began to calibrate the suit, he then head to the shooting range to see how the suit would affect his combat effectiveness. Once he was there he aimed his guns and fired his weapons.OOC: Edited on Request of avmatoran

Edited by Toa Ling

OOC:Actually, I had planned to kick-start the Breeding Pit mission myself, tonight or tomorrow. So, if you don't mind editing out the IC part of your post, could you?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: So, the Titan armor is the Galaxy Patrol but with the ADU symbol instead of the Mars Mission one? Awesome. Though, I must ask: do the jet packs work/are there jet packs? Also, are you controlling Elizabeth and Samantha? IC: Blaze (Room with Commanders)"This is so cool." Blaze's voice came out from the helmet, even ask he turned and stretched a bit. No one could see, but he was grinning wildly and eager to go. "Hey, Dr. Cyborg? What can these things do?" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Blaze (Room with commanders)Blaze's voice came from the suit."Hey, was does this button d-OOOooooOOOoOOOOooOOOOooooOOOOO...."That was the what he said as a built in jet pack activated and sent him flying around in spirals. Somehow, he didn't hit anything or one, and eventually managed to land. "ThhaaTT wasssss cOOOllll..."Thud.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Another one of those dang missiles! Unfortunately, it didn't lock on to Cer's ship this time, instead turning after a fellow pilot. Cer recognized the face.Disintegrator blasts. But she missed, and the vessel exploded. The force knocked Cer's ship backwards, and only the large amount of open space around her prevented her from taking out other pilots. "Tab to Cer." Fellow pilot."Yeah. That guy who shot a missile at you...he, like, retreated for some reason.""I think I've seen him before...""Never mind that. The boss is calling.""What does Hypo say?""No, the other guy, the attacker. The boss called him out of the fight!" Tab swerved to avoid an incoming blast. An android cut in. "Tab, Sam here. The middle of the fight is not a typical time for a mission briefing. The humans are not responding correctly to attack."Cer glared. "They have something that think will take us out.""That is not a certainty." "Sam, any luck on getting through that forcefield?" "It is not a familiar technology. It will take time to analyze." "Well, hurry up. Without that thing out, we are just sitting here being targets.""Affirmative."NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander:"Affirmative." Hypotraaxus paced the room, irritable. "Tell the androids that they have ten minutes to take down that field. Tell the pilots to get out of there and hold their position. We want to know what they are up to, but I want live scouts to give reports."The radio operator nodded, and began to relay the message...

OOC:Metroid Prime is addictive!IC:"I see you've already found the jetpack, Blaze," Dr. Cyborg said with some humor. "These suits also include a stealth system. This bends light around the suit, making it hard to see and focus on. You have to be looking for it to see it. The suits will also amplify your strength and speed. The visors pair with the weapons, telling you information about the weapon, such as power remaining, temperature, etc. With these suits and my personal variation, we will be able to infiltrate and blow up the breeding pit. In the meantime, I will need a multi-day distraction. Any questions?"There were none. The other commanders agreed to give the aliens something to think about during the infiltration mission. The meeting ended, and Dr. Cyborg went to his office to get in his suit. "Blaze, Vigil, Samantha and Elizabeth, it's time. Meet me at the back entrance to the hanger," he broadcast over the Titan comms network.He arrived at the door and found everyone ready and waiting. Each had a weapon personalized for them. Elizabeth had a sniper rifle, and the others had generic assault rifles. "Open the door," Dr. Cyborg told the guards. They opened a small hatch in the door, and the group of five set out."Use the jetpacks for total flight, they are undetectable to alien sensors," Dr. Cyborg radioed. They ignited the jetpacks and set out. After about ten minutes of travel, they reached the edge of the city. They settled on a cliff above the building. It was more like a cover over the actual pit where the aliens were spawned. "Vigil, there is an electronic lock by the force field over the entrance. You will have fifteen seconds to break in. Can you do it?"Vigil nodded, and after the next pair of guards moved out of site, he jumped down off the cliff. He landed with his feet and one of his hands, and ran to the lock. He pulled a cable out of a port on his armor and hooked it up to the lock. In three and a half seconds, the lock beeped and they were in. The other four hopped off the cliff and ran in, the field closing behind them.Dr. Cyborg passed out satchels full of charges. "They attach magnetically. Just stick them on metal and press the green button to arm them. When you are out, meet at the entrance to the main pit. Turn on the stealth, but watch the shield meter. If it disappears, stealth is fried for the next few minutes. Split up, and avoid detection. Good luck."OOC:Sorry I'm a little late. Here is the start of the mission. The Breeding Pit is huge, so don't expect this to last a post or two. I'm thinking that it will take about a day or so in-game. It is the morning of December 23 when they start the infiltration.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Blaze (Just Outside Breeding Pit)"Alright! Looks like these aliens are gonna get an early Christmas present!" He chuckled at the joke, though it was doubtful anyone else would. He initiated the stealth, and faded from normal view. He headed off down the corridor farthest right, letting the others know the route he had chosen. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Lol from the way you described it seems more like those suits from Crysis.IC:Vigil heard what Blaze said and then he said "Stay quite, I suggest we use communications at a absolute minimum, communicated only when it is important, we don't want our friends here to hear us."Vigil turned on the stealth function of the suit, and then he started moving around the breeding pit, looking around and analyizing the structure, to see what would be the best way to demolish the breeding pit. As he moved around Vigil noticed a alien moving toward his position, Vigil looked at the alien, then at his shield levels, once he confirmed that it was enough to sneak past the alien he decided not to eliminate the alien and risk a alarm sounding.Awhile after Vigil saw that his shielding was low, so he decided to quickly turn it off and stay put for a few minutes and wait for the shield to charge up. While the suit was charging up Vigil started scanning the area to see if there was anything interesting, the scanners picked up a large number of biological entities due north of him, so as soon as the shields were back up, Vigil headed toward the bio signitures.Vigil took up position above the area with the bio signatures, and what he saw was aliens in numbers he never thought that he would see, he started recording the image and then he used the communication to say "Vigil here, I have located a large amount of hostiles, I will be planting a beacon here to mark this coordinate if we need to call in a airstrike." Vigil then placed the beacon and continued to move on.Vigil walked toward another location which his scanners showed bio signs, once he was there he saw no aliens at first, Vigil only saw a large number of capsules, so Vigil turned on his scanners again, and then he discovered that inside the capsules were aliens. Vigil then started place another beacon and a satchel charge on the posistion.

Edited by Toa Ling

IC: "Cer, stay here, watch the androids." Cer recognized the voice - Hypotraaxus-8.Other ships, however, began moving off. The humans were still shooting at the group, and that the fact that the humans now had fewer targets didn't sit well with Cer either. Stupid androids! She had enough. "What, are you trying to kill me?" Cer grumbled. "I'm outta here." Irritated, she blasted the ground out of pure spite. Again, and again, and again...and then lowered the craft into the hole to avoid human bullet fire. She just kept on blasting, taking her anger out on the dirt, not really caring......until the blasts met air. And the inside of a metallic tunnel. NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander:A soldier rushed into a monitoring room, off to the side of the mothership. "The ADU - they are dispatching humans to one of our breeding pits, sir!" Hypotraaxus scowled. "I know that, dweeb. I was watching the monitoring screens, seeing as we were trying to attack the humans' base. I keep track of such things."The radio operator snorted. "You were bored. ""Irrelevant. Have a couple of those pilots move off and investigate, make sure that it's nothing the automated defenses can't handle." "Ay ay sir." "Another one of those stupid unauthorized entries." He muttered, looking at the door - sensors read it shouldn't be open. Humans - these creatures have a bad habit of going where they should not go. Cameras weren't showing any invaders though. Yet. And yet, there was something odd...a bit of technology not normally associated with breeding pits. "Zoom in." Hypotraaxus said. "Microphone." said another alien. A humming sound filled the room. "Ouch, turn it off!" another alien yelled."Cer to Base." blared the radio, loud and clear. "I've found a way in." But the aliens in the room didn't hear a thing. Yet.

IC:Vigil around the breeding pit, then his HUD's map showed that Alien fighters were approaching the pit, somehow the aliens knew they were near the pit Vigil thought, but the aliens did not know that they were in the pit, other wise the base would probably be in a red alert state, Vigil then began to think of some way to take out those fighters, the pit would likely have defense around the place, if he could just find some of them, he just might be able to hack it and turn their weapons against them, he then scanned the place for fixed turrets, and he found one that the Alien air force would likely pass by, so he head to that turret. Vigil arrived at the turret and began the hacking process, once Vigil finished hacking the turret, he marked the turret on the map so that the others would know that it was under their control. Vigil then returned to preform sabotage to the breeding pit.

OOC: Well. That was a failure. So, yeah, I saw that someone named 'Death From Above' with a av I didn't recognized had posted.Of course, being naive, it turned out to just be Toa Ling changing his name and av at the same time. Lolfail.:PAnyway, enough random ranting on something that really doesn't matter. On to the post!IC: Blaze (Breeding Pit)He had made okay time, working his way down the halls. When he did leave a charge, it was in a less noticable place. Blaze rounded a corner to find the hall going on, but also a door. "Hmm, what could be in here..." Blaze muttered to himself, the sound not reaching anyone's ears/ear equivalent but his own. Opening it, he found a few aliens scattered about, doing menial work to the main feature of the room. That happened to be a large engine-looking thing. "Suit, analysis." The following appeared on his screen consecutively. Analyzing...Complete.3 Hostiles, 1 Escape Route, and 1 Unknown Technology. Presumed to create energy.Best plan of action is to eliminate Hostiles, then lay Explosives as are in your satchel. Once placed, exit using Escape Route and continue mission.He broke into a grin. "This thing is awesome."He took a stance, his stealth still active. Taking aim, Blaze allowed the suit to get him the best shot... and fired.OOC: Took a small bit of creative liberty with the suit, so Blaze could do this. If you don't want that, avmatoran, just tell me so I can edit. Other than that, is anyone up to playing the aliens in the room? It'd be best so I don't have to write out an entire battle scene on my own. :PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Lol, now that I think of it Zakaro, your comment about christmas, reminds me of the GDI Commando from Command And Conquer Tiberium Wars.IC:Vigil continued his sabotage mission when he noticed that a alien was nearby and that he did not have enough energy to sneak past it, so he took out his knife and then he quickly stabbed the alien at the throat, while covering it mouth. Once the alien was dead, Vigil dragged the alien to a corner, placed a camera and a satchel charge on it, if any unfortunate alien finds the body, boom he goes.

OOC: Zakaro- I'd be happy to play the aliens. Whether I will return to my Clinger afterwards or create a new primary character remains to be decided, but either way I intend to make a comeback here, and this seems like a good way to start. :PIC: The only warning Dyrcsk had was a quiet sizzle of energy, and then the trooper beside him was lying lifeless on the floor. The pilot hit the ground and rolled behind an array of gauges as more shots whizzed towards him, then whipped his head around but saw nothing. The other trooper, who'd been working on the other side of the generator, walked around quizzically to see his coworker dead."Duck and cover, fool!" Dyrcsk hissed. But it was too late. A pulse of energy struck the trooper in the chest before he had even raised his weapon. The pilot cursed in frustration and peered around the console again.There. A shimmering figure in an armoured suit of some sort was crouched at the back of the room. Some sort of stealth device. Dyrcsk carefully raised his weapon and fired a quick burst at the intruder before springing up and sliding behind the generator.And to think I assumed that monitoring power levels would be dull.

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Hey, it all works. And poor alien. He doesn't get what's happening fast enough, and so...Oh well. It's just an unimportant NPC. :PIC: Blaze (Energy-Thing Room)'Two down, one to g-Whoa!' Blaze dodged frantically to the side, grimacing as the shot grazed his foot. Thankfully, due to the Titan armor, it only felt like he had slammed his toes in a door, and not done something like cut them off. So yeah, it still hurt. Biting his lip, the ADU quickly glanced at the suit's screens, checking on his weapon and other things.Battery level: 76% Weapon: Heat: 80 degrees Power: 90%Status: Right foot has a Level 3 wound, all others fine 2 of three Hostiles eliminated The glance also allowed Blaze to find the location of the remaining alien. He got an idea. Taking one of the charges, he rolled it to one side of the generator while sprinting around to the other. By the amount of noise the charge made while rolling, it seemed to be a sufficient distraction. Ducking into a roll himself and relying on the Titan suit to disguise the sound, Blaze popped out on the other side of the generator. He fired.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:On Vigil's HUD, he noticed that Blaze was engaging enemies, then silently cursed Blaze, he then thought "This is probably going to hot soon." so Vigil started booby trapping the area, and then he started to go the next cluster of biological lifeforms, as he headed there, he used his communicator and said "What are you thinking, this is a sabotage mission, not kill everyone you meet, we will probably have to go on a full scale attack."

OoC: Name: John Drake, but goes by NighthawkAge: 21Skills: Hand-to-hand and close-quarters combat, marksmanship.Profession: InfantryBackstory: A specialist in S&D (search and destroy), Nighthawk has recently entered the field. He had never believed in what he calls the "2012 Blok", until the Aliens came. After the initial invasion, he joined. He is extremely unorthodox, in behavior and combat. He has customized his armor-- it is entirely black, save for his visor, which is gold. He wears glasses, and utilizes the standard-issue blaster and the designated marksman version of the weapon.

IC:Vigil move around the pit, looking for targets that would be good for sabotage, and when he found the locations and then he placed satchel charges. Once he was done, Vigil walked to a high vantage point, when he discovered that the alarms go off, he used the communication and said "Covers blown, they know we are here, going hot!"Vigil switch to the camera on the dead body, and then he saw a large group of aliens, one of them said that one of the generators have been hit. Once the aliens arrived at the body, Vigil took out his detonator and said "I now become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.", he pushed the button, and the satchel charges went off, then Vigil took out his Assault Rifle and saw a group of aliens approaching him, so he took off cloak and switched to shielding, after that Vigil ducked to cover.The aliens fire their guns at Vigil, Vigil quickly went up and aimed his rifle and fired his weapon at them, dispatching the first two, and then he took out a hand grenade and threw it the aliens while shouting, "Catch, you megablocks." The alien on reflex caught the grenade and it blew up in his hands, killing him and three other alien troopers.Vigil radioed ADU HQ and said "Operative Vigil here, I request you deploy on gunship to take out the beacon that I have marked, I have also marked a friendly turret which is under our control, use it to avoid most of the enemy fixed defenses." once Vigil finished the radio call, Vigil started moving away to the rendezvous point.NPC [Hunter 6-1, Cpt. Arthur Maxwell, LegoLand Air force]"Captain, you have a fire mission, get into your fighter plane, your route is marked." Said Colonel Blackburn"Understood sir." Arthur said and then he headed to his plane, got in and began to take flight, he saw another 2 fighter jets taking off with him, once they were in the air, the other two radioed in and said "This is Hunter 6-2 and Hunter 6-3, we will be your wing men for this flight." Arthur radioed back "Good to have you at my side boys."Hunter 6-1 approached the targeting beacon and fired it missiles, striking the target, making a massive explosion, taking out the small army of aliens at the area, suddenly a alien fighter, appeared behind the squadron, taking out Hunter 6-2 first, Arthur radioed "HUNTER-2 IS DOWN, I SEE NO CHUTE." after that the alien fired at Arthur and it hit his engine, forcing him to make a crash land, Hunter 6-3 started to retreat once it had expended it ammunition. Arthur radioed to the team of ADU troops inside the pit "This is Captain Arthur Maxwell of the LegoLand Air force, I have just been shot down after preforming a firemission ordered by a operative of your's named Vigil, I m would and one of my wing man is dead, I need evac." Codename:VigilVigil used his radioed and said "Ok Captain, I m coming to get you hang on." after that Vigil started heading toward the crash site.

IC:Dr. Cyborg was watching the point-of-view icons for the others in the corner of his visor. So far, it looked like the only one who was not fighting at all was him. He opened a door in the hallway and walked in. Instead of barracks like he expected, he found a library console. He quickly split his arm into a group of wires and plugged himself up. He started to download information from the database into himself....OOC:Welcome back, Jackson Lake!Welcome, Delta Titan Sparta!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:Well, you can start ICing immediately after you post your profile. After 10 good posts, you leave behind Rookie status and become a Standard Defender. Check the rules for full info.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:You can help defend Amoury Alpha against alien attackers. (Hey, added alliterative appeal!) In fact, do so, as they soon might need it... ;)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Operative:VigilVigil started moving toward the crashed plane, gunning down aliens in his path, at the same time monitoring his vital signs, so that he would know when to take cover and let his shields charge up and then after getting about half way to the crash site, he noticed his shields were going down so he quickly took cover and radioed in "What is your situation Captain, give me a estimate of how long you can hang on." suddenly a enemy gunship arrived started firing it weapons at Vigil, keeping him suppressed. Vigil then contacted the Captain again and said "Captain, I m being delayed by a hostile gunship, that evac will take a while."Captain Arthur MaxwellArthur was in the cockpit of his fighter jet, using a sub machine gun to fend off the aliens, from his radio came the voice of Vigil saying "What is your situation Captain, give me a estimate of how long you can hang on." and then about a minute after that "Captain, I m being delayed by a hostile gunship, that evac will take a while." Arthur then said "I won't hang on here long, I running out of ammo and there are too many of them!" right after that, a alien got closed to Arthur, so Arthur used his SMG to fire at the alien.Operative VigilVigil looked at the gunship, once his shields were back up, he quickly popped back up and fired at the pilot of the Gunship, and then he radioed the other ADU members in the area and said "Vigil here, I m pinned down, if any one of you are near the crash site, head to it ASAP, it seems like these aliens are throwing everything they got at me."

IC:He inhaled slowly, and squeezed the trigger. The DMR belched out a round, catching an alien grunt in the head. He fired again and again, til they were too close to use the mid-to-long-range weapon. Nighthawk swung the weapon, catching on trooper in the face with the butt of his weapon, and drew his sidearm and combat knife.

OOC: Is that a former Antrakha I see over there?IC: Everything went quiet for a moment. A small device suddenly came rolling towards Dyrcsk. He carefully scooped it up in his one free hand -- a quick glance suggested that it was some sort of explosive device. Whether it was armed he could not tell, but either--There was a soft sound behind him. He whipped around to find the blurry figure looming over him, blaster raised. Dyrcsk cursed and darted left as a pulse of energy seared just past his head. The pilot bent his knees and leaned into a slide, gently placing the explosive device on the floor as he came to a stop before swinging around and returning fire.Between the human's stealth capabilities and Dyrcsk's reflexes, the confrontation quickly became a standoff. Dyrcsk would fire, duck and cover, and the human would seemingly disappear and reappear elsewhere. Dyrcsk was quickly growing frustrated -- he could only see the human part of the time, and he couldn't stay in one place long enough to get a clear shot, lest the intruder gun him down first; a suit with that sort of cloaking would undoubtedly have other performance boosters, and Dyrcsk knew that if he stopped moving for even a second, not even his pilot's reflexes would save him.His frustration gave way to satisfaction, however, as another run-tuck-and-roll brought him to the doorway...and next to it, the alarm. He slammed a fist onto the large button, and a shrill tone echoed through the generator chamber and the corridors beyond as Dyrcsk dashed to the next bit of cover, spraying bursts of energy towards the point he'd last seen the human intruder. It didn't matter if he missed now, because within seconds, the room would be playing host to a dozen more troopers.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OoC: The one and only. ;) And since when have you been assimilated into the herd!?IC:Nighthawk finished off the last trooper and holstered his weapon. An energy beam had grazed his shoulder, and it burned horribly.Pain is only in the mind, he thought, and pushed all thoughts and feelings of discomfort aside.

IC: Blaze (Generator Room)Blaze began to reply to Vigil."Relax, it was just-"He was cut off by the alarm. "Curses."Hostiles approaching. Abort room."Great." He moved quickly, activating the charge left on the floor and planting one up high. Hopefully one of the two would stay hidden. Blaze moved, rushing out the door and turning down the hall that he hadn't come from. He hoped that wasn't the direction the new troops were coming from..Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Sparta- Oh, it's been over a year now. Do I owe you a brohoof?Zakaro- Dang it, you gave up just as I was getting into it :PEDIT: Now that I reread your post I notice that Blaze did plant some charges after all. :sly: I'll see what I can do with that.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You