Alien Conquest

avmatoran

OOC:

Chemical warfare? Biological weapons? Liberal deployment of WMD's to halt the advance?

IC:

Vigil started looking around the bodies of dead ADU troops to try and find some gear, once he obtained a rifle and a radio, he said "Well you people can move on now, I m sure i can get back to the armory, and you have aliens to defeat, a planet to save, thus lets waste no more time." Vigilt hen started to head back to the armory

IC: Cer found herself in a large room, with lots of flight controls. Nothing of interest here, and she was low on fuel. A couple of ADU guards took aim at her. Cer got back in her ship and blasted them. Then she gave in and blasted the rest of the guards, who looked surprised to see an alien so close.

Jumped out of her ship and hit the floor. Maybe I'll just see what sort of power this thing has. She marched over to the controls, and carefully examined them.

OOC: Anyone else on the ship? Cer isn't really paying attention, again...

• 3 weeks later...

IC: Hirion

The Clinger walked down the halls and got in the UFO. He was using the body of a cyborg, who he had absorbed memories from. He got in the ship, and the bomb was loaded. Zaxis looked at him, and nodded his head.

Hirion took off, heading for Armory Mu. He would drop the weapon, which would cause the affected to go into a comatose state.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 1 month later...

OOC:I do have a question: Is anybody still interested in this? If so, I'll try to finish it, if not, I'll just leave it to die a slow death.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: I'm still interested in it, it's just that things have slowed considerably and I'm not all that sure what to do..

Personally, I think it'd be best if it becomes part of the Dino/Alien Conquest RPG in the planning topic, provided I could keep Blaze. Even if I have to lose the TITAN armor. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:It might just go into the DACRPG, but my post wasn't revival. Exactly thirty days after last post.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC:

Uh, it was 32 days after my post that you posted. July has 31 days, and you posted a day after exactly a month after my post, so it was a revival. I was on a phone and unable to report the topic, but I can now, so I am going to do that.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news. I loved this game, but your post was a revival. I want to keep this game alive, but we can't. It's already dead.

It was fun, but this is the end.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?