Alien Conquest

avmatoran

IC:Vigil took out the gunship pilot, sending the entire gunship crashing down onto the aliens, and Vigil started running away from the gunship that was sliding toward him, barely getting past it, Vigil then saw that the gunship help him clear a path to the crash site, so he started running to the site and radioed "Captain, your in luck, ETA 2 minutes to crash site." once Vigil arrive at the site he saw that the Captain had just ran out of ammo and a alien was about to execute him, Vigil took up his rifle and fired 3 shots into the alien, he then open fired on the remaining aliens, after he was done, Vigil moved to the Captain and handed him a pistol, after that, Vigil helped him up and then he used his radio and said "Vigil here, which one of you is closet to my position, I will need covering fire to get the Captain out of here."

IC:Just as the download finished, the alarm went off. Uh, oh, Dr. Cyborg thought as he listened to it. We've been discovered. We need to finish our mission first, though. He called up a program he had created and uploaded it into the breeding pit systems. It was a particularly nasty virus, with too many effects to name. Let it be known, however, that it certainly had the capability of causing havoc throughout the computers. In fact, the only thing keeping Dr. Cyborg from classifying it as a full AI was lack of self-awareness.He disconnected from the mainframe and turned the stealth back on. He stuck a charge on the back of the console before he left.----------------------------------*BWEEEEEP! BWEEEEEP! BWEEEEEP* was heard throughout the armory. The commander who had been left in charge in the team's absence ran into the command center."What is that siren for?" he demanded of the techs monitoring the consoles."We might have a breach soon. One of the alien's stray shots hit the exact spot to damage one of the launch bay's shield nodes. It's non-functional, and needs to be taken off line for repairs. In the meantime, the shield will be weak and aliens might be able to get through it. I recommend we go to battle alert," the tech said."Yes. Make the announcement. We have aliens to push back."OOC:Hey, Jackson Lake and DTS: I mentioned this earlier, but I'll say it again. I see this RPG as existing in a parallel dimension to the DARPG, so if you want to bring in a character from it into here, feel free. And if not, can I bring them in as NPCs? It would make it easier than making new ones all the time.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC:Vigil continued firing his weapon and fending off the aliens, he then radioed again "Dr. Cyborg, Blaze, Elizabeth, Samantha, do anyone of hear this, I need assistance to help me get this pilot out!" Vigil then saw another alien getting near him, so Vigil took out a combat knife and charged at the alien, stabbing it at the chest, he then took out another pistol and fired two shots at the alien.

OOC:

I mentioned this earlier, but I'll say it again. I see this RPG as existing in a parallel dimension to the DARPG, so if you want to bring in a character from it into here, feel free. And if not, can I bring them in as NPCs? It would make it easier than making new ones all the time.
In general, I've always envisioned Lego TBRPGs as taking place within the very same universe unless otherwise noted (fun fact -- while running the short-lived Space Police RPG, I actually had plans for a cameo appearance by a decades-older Dave O'Neal, but then the game died), so the whole parallel universe thing actually kind of deters me from importing characters. On the other hand, I suppose it's rather necessary, given that Andrewnuva and Brikman basically established that the DARPG universe's ADU is a collaboration between the Space Police and Dino Attack veterans.In any case, if I were to import any of my characters, it would probably be Osprey and/or Desdemona. I'm still making up my mind whether or not I'll actually do that.IC: Dyrcsk sprang up from behind a console as a squadron of troopers burst into the room. "Careful," he said. "The intruder's got some sort of cloaking device. He could be anywhere." The pilot paused. No more shots. Either he's biding his time, or..."What was he here for?" the squad leader demanded.Dyrcsk's eyes fell on the explosive charge he'd dropped on the floor. He put two and two together and snarled a string of frustrated curses. "It was a bombing mission," he said. "In which case he must have slipped past us."The squad leader grunted in agreement and directed half his forces down one corridor, then led his remaining troops down the other. Dyrcsk, meanwhile, moved to dispose of the explosive device. As he picked it up, it began beeping rapidly. Panicked, he pried open the back and yanked out the wires, disarming the device.The beeping, however, did not stop. Dyrcsk looked up and spotted a second charge on the generator itself, too high to reach."Spawn of a four-tailed--"He was cut off as an explosion rocked the chamber. Dust and debris rained from the ceiling and everything went black.OOC: The generator's not destroyed, but it is severely damaged. And Blaze now has half a dozen troopers on his tail. Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Well, can I use them? I originally was going to make Hotwire the tech reporting about the shield node, but I thought I'd ask first.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: I'm very glad you asked first. My initial reaction was to inform you that in all possible universes, David O'Neal has left the Earth by 2012. However, I do now recall an idea I had before coming up with my current plans, which was to have him seek employment at UITech Industries post-DA. Unfortunately, to make that canon here would either require him to go slightly out-of-character, or necessitate some fairly major differences between the DARPG universe and this one.Then there's also the fact that I am slightly hesitant to reuse primary characters from other RPGs, even in NPC roles, lest they become Author Inserts. In short, I will give your proposal due consideration, but I make no promises.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Well, that could work, as I don't imagine everything working just like it does everywhere else. For example, I'm thinking of bringing back Cyrista's Bane, but from alien info and under a different name. Stuff happens slightly or majorly differently in the dimensions. Also, why were you thinking of having Hotwire apply for a job at UlTech Industries?On a quite random note, I am much happier now, as a whole lot of drama between one of my friends and I has been cleared up. Apologies for the win!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Blaze (Hallways) The ADU in Titan armor wasted no time as he ran from the generator room. Behind, him, he felt and heard a shockwave, and an explosion. It wasn't large enough to mean both had gone, but at least one had. 'Awesome.'6 Hostiles approaching from behind."Great." Then Vigil's distress call came through, and Blaze responded. "Got it. I'm heading your way." He took the next left, leaving one active charge and heading to the site of the crash. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC:

Also, why were you thinking of having Hotwire apply for a job at UlTech Industries?
Because, before my plans changed, it would have made sense. He'd have a degree in electrical engineering, little to do with himself, and a comrade with a technology company.I'm still very hesitant to have him appear in this game, however, for the reasons I mentioned yesterday. I may or may not bring other characters of mine over here, but I'd prefer it if that decision were left up to me. Besides, you had plenty of NPCs in the DARPG that you could bring over here.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC:Operative:Vigil"Good." Vigil said and then he radioed ADU HQ and said "Vigil here, I want you to deploy a APC with a medical team about half a kilometer away from the pit, marking the location now, I will be bring the captain there." Vigil then checked on Arthur's vital signs again, he then monitored the area to ensure that he wasn't ambushed by aliens, and waiting for Blaze to get here. ADU command replied to Vigil soon after that "Operative Vigil, we are deploying one APC, callsign Atlas to the position marked, that will be all we can spare right now." Vigil replied "Appreciate the help, now get that APC to the position."APC, Callsign: Atlas"FIRING WEAPONS!" The gunner shouted as he targeted aliens and fired the Machine guns. The APC was with 3 other APC's, they were near the city center, the APC's were there to help evacuations, most of the civilians had already got out of the area, but there were still people in the area. Suddenly the radio operator said to the APC commander, "SIR, we have new orders, we are to pick up a medical team and then hear to these coordinates, due north of some sort of alien structure." the Commander looked at the Radio operator and then said to the driver "You heard her, lets pick up that team, I m sure the others can hold off these aliens." The APC then started to pull out of the area.Captain Arthur Maxwell, Hunter 6-1Arthur was laying behind cover, he peeked out and saw the ADU soldier whom Identified himself as Vigil, Arthur then thought "What the megablok kind of name is Vigil." he then saw a alien approach behind Vigil, so Arthur aimed the pistol that Vigil gave him and fired the shots, killing the alien, Arthur then said "Where the megabloks is your backup!? I don't think we will survive long without it!"Operative: VigilVigil heard the pilot ask where was Blaze, he then said "Stay calm, this is not my first suicide mission, so we will make it through, if we don't atleast we will make a large dent in the numbers of these aliens." Arthur replied "Oh yeah that is real encouraging man!"

Edited by Death From Above

OOC: Looks like this has picked up again...will have to keep better track of it. :)NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, alien commander: Hypotraaxus glared at the radio operator. "Send in more troops to the breeding pit. Tell them to evacuate all younglings and valuable equipment from that site. Call the analytical wing. I want analysis of that stealth tech and explosives pronto.""Sir, we're reacting. This is not good.""Better reacting then dying like bugs."IC: Cer shot down the tunnel into Armory Alpha. "This is operative Cer, to all alien ships. Repeat: all alien ships I have a way in. 260 East, Mark 7 from your position.""Cer, this is Eeerk." The clanky sound of an android voice filled the room. "I'm coming in behind you. 238, Mark 6."Cer sighed. Good to have backup...Cer's display registered that a number of other ships were trying Cer's trick and making tunnels of their own. Dumb. Why don't they just come this way? Then Cer flicked the display off to conserve power. She was running low on fuel.The formless tunnel eventually ended in a row of doors. Cer smashed down the nearest one, marked "Sheild Node", by ramming the UFO into it. She had no disentegrator blasts left.NPC: Tab (Pilot: Inside breeding pit): "Follow the special ops guy! We need him out quick...he's dangerous!" He shut down the folder on her computer screen. An ADU plane was incoming. He yelled at three other pilots. "You, you, and you, we're going up to take that plane out." IC: Cer stumbled out of the badly damaged UFO. Calling headquarters for a spare was on order, although given the situation they weren't going to be pleased. The only bitter consolation was that this sheild node was damaged from the crash. The forcefield above would likely be weaker. "Cer?" Cer turned to see the android approaching. "Need anything?"Cer looked at the wreck. "Well, I could use some power?" "Power?" Eeerk looked at Cer. "We have power." He ran over to the sheilding system, yanked cables out of it, then twisted some wires around the exposed guts of Cer's ship. Lights blinked on. An android who isn't a moron. This is a first.

IC: Blaze (Breeding Pit)Blaze, still running through the corridors, allowed himself a slight grin as the charge he had lay behind went off. He wasn't sure how many it hit, but at least he hit some. Hopefully. Breaking down a door, he burst into a larger area, quickly swinging around to press himself against the wall while he surveyed the area. The crashed ship was within sight, and the multitudes of aliens swarming towards it were as well. Blaze scowled before sending Vigil a message. "Vigil, this is Blaze. I have visual on your position. ... It doesn't look good."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Vigil heard Blaze radio transmission, he then lifted his rifle again and then fired another burst at the aliens, once the aliens were dead he radioed back "Ya think, the situation is bad huh, no, it's what every man wishes to be in, so get into position and cover me while I bring the captain out" after that, Vigil ran over to the captain and said "Time to get you out of here."

IC: Cer glared at the display. Some pilots were headed in her direction, but it was unlikely that they would be of any help.Sigh. "Cer to base." Stactic.Eeerk popped up. "This might help." He was pulling a backup generator, batteries, and energy wires out of the sheild node. "She can be repaired.""Go to it.""I'll warn you, the humans may be able to take down their own technology. You will be vulnerable.""Better vulnerable than stuck."NPC: Tab: "See that plane crash over there? We're going to hop to it." He saw two ADU operatives in the midst of a swarm of troops, and those get obliterated by a powerful weapon. Another one was incoming. Good. Easier targets.He fired, shearing off a portion of the craft close to where Vigil's head might have been...

IC:A laser beam shot past Vigil's helmet, said "Those MEGABLOCKERS!" he then looked at the direction the laser came from, he then started firing his rifle at the position trying to suppress the enemy. Vigil then handed the captain a satchel charge and said "Here take this and plant it on your plane, we don't want the enemy to capture our tech." Vigil then started to run out of ammo and shouted to Blaze "Hand me some ammo, I m running out."

IC: Blaze (Crash site)In the meantime Blaze had made his way over to where Vigil was holed up. The fact that he was still in stealth mode probably helped quite a bit, but as soon as he ducked into the cover, he uncloaked. "Alright."Blaze tossed a battery cartilage at Vigil, it would repower his gun.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:"Good" Vigil said as he took the cartilage and loaded it in, once he was done he said "Ok, lets get moving." Vigil then lifted the captain up and started heading to the location where he ordered for a APC. As he was moving he glanced back, once he and Blaze were clear of the blast radius for the satchel charge that Vigil told the captain to plant on his plane, he would detonate the plane and hopefully kill any aliens nearby.

IC:Dr. Cyborg wirelessly monitored the alien computer system. Using the security cameras, he watched as the aliens engaged some of the members of his team. Samantha and Elizabeth were undiscovered, but they had been nearly discovered a few times. He broadcast new instructions over the radio."Attention infiltration team: I am going to try to lay some charges in the actual pit itself. Go on the run, be random, fire at the aliens, act like you are going to the pit occasionally, and cause general havoc among the aliens. Try not to let them know I am in the pit."Dr. Cyborg ran through the corridors, not shooting at anything. He dodged a couple of squads of troopers and reached the door. He entered the code and pressed the button. The door slid open silently, and Dr. Cyborg walked through onto a catwalk around the edge, with ramps leading down to other layers of catwalks around the room, with the final ramp leading to the floor. (combination of Phazon pit in Phazon mines after beating the Omega Pirate and the Research facility where you get the Thermal Visor in Metroid Prime) He jumped off and landed on a floor with organic goo and veins of a strange, radioactive blue stone. He crept through the assorted tunnels connected to the actual pit, laying charges as he went.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Vigil heard Dr.Cyborgs message and radioed "Blaze and I are currently working to getting Captain Maxwell to a evac point, once we are done, we will head back to the pit and fake a push into the pit." Vigil then moved out of the blast radius, and saw a group of aliens examining the crash site, Vigil took out the detonator and pressed the button, causing the entire area near the crash site to go up in flames.

NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander: "I want a schematic on where those charges are pronto. How's the evac going?""Fairly good sir. But it is going to take some time. The younglings are delicate." Aliens around him were frantically packing them into warming boxes, which were enough to keep them alive for a few hours."Sir, the noise. Those charges...they're headed that way!" "Somebody is down there. He's blocking the exit!" "Sir, there is another exit." "Then everybody get out!" Hypotraaxus grabbed the radio and switched channels. "Base to Tab."But all he got was an explosion. IC: Cer examined the android's striker. "What do you think you're doing?" demanded the android. "I'm thinking that some humans might be about to take advantage of the fact that we are sitting ducks."Bullets blasted past her down the hall. Cer looked to see an entire group of ADU Soldiers and Rookies firing at her. Cer did her best to fire back, but there was simply too many of them.Not too many for me."Cer!" Eeerk yelled. He grabbed onto the rail of the striker. "Quick! I have something!" Cer leaped out of the craft, trying to avoid fire, ducking into the room. Her UFO!"It won't move yet" warned Eeerk. "But I do have disentegrator blasts." He grabbed his hovering striker. "Freeze!" yelled an ADU agent. "Put your hands up."NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander: "Base to Tab." Static. "Sir, there are no pilots down there.""Do we have any more pilots we can send?" "Not standard issue, sir. The rest of the pilots are invading Armory Alpha. You could call up the Reserve Force..." "And perhaps we could defeat their new weapons, if we can get access to the information..." mumbled Hypotraaxus. "Sir, I suggest we dispatch a team of androids." suggested the alien android in front of the computer nodules. Hypotraaxus looked as if he was going to kick him out of the room. "A bit of human psychology, sir. They tend to have leaders. And the leaders tend to, well, go first." "We already have a team of androids in Armory Alpha. I don't see the need for more.""That's not what I meant. Send an android to take out that menace." He pointed to the path of explosives, that led up to the breeding pit entrance. Troops were frantically hurrying away, boxes of younglings balenced between two aliens. They weren't going to get too far without an air evac."Send one. Make him good. And call up ship control. I'll be overseeing this evacuation personally."Meanwhile, a lone radio operator mumbled as Hypotraaxus walked out the door, "Base to Cer."

IC:Operative VigilVigil continued moving toward the evac point, once he was near the location Vigil radioed the APC and said "Atlas, Vigil here, what is your ETA to the evac point?" after the radio call Vigil turned around aimed his rifle at the aliens that were chasing him. Vigil fired a burst at the first alien, he then aimed for another alien and fired another burst.Callsign "Atlas"The radio operator, Mara heard Vigil's message, she then asked the driver, "How far are we there to the location, that ADU guy is asking." the driver said "2 Minutes." Mara then said "Ok Albert." after that Mara radioed "Vigil, ETA 2 minutes." The APC continued on it path, moving forward and after a while arrived at the location, it also saw a large group of aliens approaching the 2 ADU troops and a pilot. The gunner, Corporal Eliah Gordon, aimed his turret at the aliens and started firing the machine guns at the aliens

OOC:I'm a little busy trying to finish up in the Dino Attack RPG. Until then, carry on! On another note, if more people besides me and Death From Above could help on the wiki, I would appreciate it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: "Base to Cer".Cer flipped, diving into the damaged craft. Bullets thudded into the hull. The front window shattered. Eeerk looked around dumbly. A pair of the ADU agents approached cautiously, staring into the ruined craft. A small green hand reached up...and hit the red button. The two ADU agents were hit by disintegrator blasts. Cer fired again, hitting the group of agents at the door. She sat up andgrabbed the badly damaged radio. "Cer here. Base, do you read?" "Base here. Cer, I'm going to give you a new ship. I need you to find the weapon components library. I repeat, the weapons components library. Don't destroy it. Get the androids in and set up a perimeter. I'll give you instructions from there." NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander: Hypotraaxus watched as the mothership's claw arm scooped up a mess of youngling boxes and alien troops. Weapons blazed at the incoming troops. Not important. He looked at the status screen of the android racing through the tunnel after the mastermind of the humans. A chance to make him gone for good...OOC: The next couple posts are going to closely follow Cer, I think.

IC:"As soon as I get the captain to the vehicle we will pull out of the area." Vigil told Blaze, he then fired a burst from his gun at the alien, after that he lifted Captain Maxwell up again and made a dash to the APC, once he arrived at the APC he said "Take now get out of he as fast as possible." Once Vigil was done, Vigil activated his cloaking device and shouted to Blaze "Get your stealth mode up, we are pulling out of this area!"

OOC: The aliens fighting back a little too good? You have a shot at the alien mothership. Don't miss it. ;)Also Dr. Cyborg, whenever you're ready to have that tunnel explode...:)IC: Cer grabbed the reigns of her new ship. "Don't tell anyone that I got you a new one." The radio operator whispered. "The person I stole it from won't appreciate it. It has a few special features." "Cer?""Come on, Eeerk." Eeerk looked away wistfully from his repair project. "But I'm almost done!""Leave it!""No. I'm almost done!" The ship popped up into the air. Cer could hear the familiar sound of engines clicking on, but they sounded off. Cer scowled. ADU agents were firing weapons at her again. "Eeerk...get that ship above me!" Eeerk compiled. The two UFOs were massive in that tiny room, and Eeerk could barely get the disentagrator blasters to go to the opposite sides of Cer's head. Cer charged the door, blasting the ADU, but they were hiding behind the doorway, and the maneuver did little damage. Predictably, Eeerk followed Cer. At the last second, Cer turned around and blasted the shield node. Robbed of its power source, the only result was a mess of slag. Cer looked at the ADU troops lining the hallway in both directions. This was going to be a long day.

Edited by fishers64

IC: Blaze (Fight)"Alright."Blaze fired off a few more shots, than dropped an activated charge right in front of himself. Switching on his stealth, he backflipped away as the charge went off, hitting a few aliens but mainly covering his escape. "And now..." Muttering to himself, Blaze flung a charge, already beeping, into the main mass of aliens before turning and running back into the main complex.OOC: We have a chance to hit the mothership? I didn't realize that...:PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Vigil circled around the aliens, picking them off one by one, he had now decide to play mind games with them, so he killed one alien, and then he quick went back to stealth mode, after a few minutes he went back to the group and picked out another alien and placed a satchel charge on it, and then pushed the alien toward another group of aliens, once he was near he saw the aliens trying to get the charge off, Vigil decloaked, and shouted to the aliens, "You chose the wrong planet to invade, prepare to meet your maker." He then detonated the charge. Once he was done with that Vigil started moving back to the breeding pit, he saw a single alien running toward the location which he previously was at, so he sneaked up behind him, and fired two shots into the aliens head.OOC:Hmm don't notice a chance to attack the mother ship, some reason when I m typing this part of my post I m thinking of the ending of Independence Day.

IC: Cer activated her forcefield. Eeerk fired after the enemy. "This way!" he shouted, plunging the though the volleys of ADU. Cer followed, trying to ignore the rounds that were fired too close to the forcefield and putting dents in her new ship. Cer used her Abduction Ray on on some of them, feeling the ship surge with energy. There was vital info here, but Cer didn't have time to analyze it. The rounds just kept coming. It seemed that every ADU agent in the entire fortress was after them. Eeerk radioed "The ship's almost out of power, Cer.""Then get in the Striker, Eeerk. But before you do, blast at the ceiling." Cer turned. Two ships blasted at the ceiling, punching a rather big hole in it. Cer whizzed up through the hole, surprising a bunch of missile launchers who immediately turned around to aim at her. Cer immediately ducked back down, blasting at the ADU below and driving them back. "Eeerk, the ceiling." Another hole. The celing in between the two holes crashed down on some of the ADU forces behind them. Now all they had to do was focus ahead."Ship switch!" Cer yelled, quickly flipping from one ship to the other. Eeerk clumsily boarded his striker, and aimed at the ADU. Cer rapidly punched keys on the screen in front of her, even as the ADU was trying to board her new ship. Eeerk was doing a good job defending it...Leap. Catch on to the new ship. An ADU round, inches from her flesh. Cer winced at the inevitable burn. Did her best to ignore. "Move!" Cer shouted. Out numbered. Blasters. Blasters! The ceiling! Missiles aiming, the ADU backing up...and Cer shot over the top, knocking them down like nine-pins. Abduction rays. More troops. Cer's screen beeped. Those troops were boarding her old ship, no doubt to salvage it for parts and learn about the aliens. Cer pushed a button.The explosion shoved Cer down the tunnel.

Edited by fishers64

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: So avmatoran, out of curiosity, if the Dino Attack never happened in this universe, why is Dr. Cyborg a cyborg? Or is that backstory which you'll reveal in the months to come?Currently working on a new primary character. However, I'm not quite ready yet so I'll stick with Dyrcsk for a whwhile longer -- probably at least until I'm promoted to Standard.IC: Dyrcsk's head still ached a bit, but overall he was already feeling much better by the time he left the medcenter, where he'd just spent the last few hours regenerating from the explosion in the generator room.The best part was the repairs on his UFO would undoubtedly be complete by now. He twitched involuntarily, already imagining himself back in the cockpit, careening at breakneck speeds through the skies of this strange world. It didn't take him long to reach the hangars, and he headed confidently towards shimmering forcefield that marked the entrance to the maintenance wing. He stopped at the security checkpoint, which consisted of an Android plugged into a computer console."Name, rank and intention?" the Android inquired in a bored tone."Dyrcsk, Standard Pilot, here to pick up class-S fightercraft designated Q4/j-23." He waited for the Android to drop the field to let him inside. After five seconds had elapsed with no reaction, he cleared his throat. "So...gonna let me in sometime today? We've got a planet to conquer, after all.""Hmm? What?" said the Android. "No, you haven't got authorization to enter."Dimwitted biomech, Dyrcsk thought. Must have some wires crossed. "I stated my credentials already," he said irritatedly. "Do I need to repeat them?""That won't be necessary," the Android said somewhat indignantly. "I checked the database of personnel authorized to enter the maintenance hanger and you're not on it.""Well then search again, numbskull," Dyrcsk growled.The Android sighed, but nonetheless his eyes glazed over as he mentally trawled through the lists. Finally he snapped back to the present and announced, "Dyrcsk, Pilot, rank: Rookie. There's a Small Hoverscout waiting for you in Hangar 2.""WHAT?" Dyrcsk cried. "That's tjhnlking nonsense! Seventeen cycles I've served the assault forces! I'm being considered for promotion to Elite!"The Android paused a moment. "No, you were demoted for failing to defend Generator V/5 earlier today.""Are you kidding me?" Dyrcsk snarled. "For tjhnlk's sake, the saboteur had some sort of cloaking device! What was I to do about that?"The Android sighed again. "It's impossible to make a cloaking device small enough to put in a suit of armour. Clearly the powers that be are not happy with your show of incompetence.""Incompetence? Why you-- gahh!" Dyrcsk was itching to pound the Android's head against the console until he stopped moving, but he quickly realized that such a course of action would not help him out if this predicament."Look, unless you need directions to Hangar 2, I can't help you," said the Android with a yawn."I know where it is," Dyrcsk snapped, glaring at the Android for a moment. He pounded his fist against the wall once, hard enough to leave a dent in the metal, then spun around and walked off in the direction of Hangar 2, fuming and cursing under his breath.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Jackson, good to have you with us. I mean both meanings there. :) IC: "Looks clear." Eeerk radioed. "Not so fast. My screen has more troops headed this way." More rounds proceeded the group down the tunnel. "Buy me time!" "No. Buy me time! Send me the information!"Cer fired at the ceiling again. The blasters were too effective, and the ceiling didn't make a pile of rubble that would have bought them both time."Stop doing that! The more holes they have, the more missiles they can shoot at us, and it tells the people above where we are!""This way!" Cer swerved into a side tunnel. She quickly sent the files to Eeerk. Eeerk shot over her, quite a trick in the tunnel, and blazed on."This way to the weapons library!"NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander: "Evacuation almost done, sir." "Good", said Hypotraaxus, sitting back in his chair. While the ADU wasn't doing any damage to his ship, they were mowing down valuable troops. Those losses would not go unpunished. "Say, wasn't one of our operatives down here?""Yes, a Dyrcsk, sir. Already demoted for his failure.""Good. Tell me when we're ready to leave. That battle noise is getting annoying.""Yes, sir."

OOC:Ummm...... I had a backstory planned out, in fact I had a couple. I'll elaborate on them later, but I forgot the one I was going to use. I'll think of something though, don't worry.One involoved the fact that it is an alternate dimension and had him become injured with no cause (in this dimension) and become a cyborg- all based upon the fact that the exact same thing that happened to the DA Dr. Cyborg would happen to all the Dr. Cyborgs in all the dimensions in the exact same way, just maybe not with a visible cause in the other dimensions, because they are all linked. You can see the ramifications of this, therefore I scrapped it.Many others were based upon the same general concept as in the DA dimension: He got into a mysterious accident, and next everyone knows, he's a cyborg. I'll think of something, though, don't worry.Okay, seriously, I know I haven't done much on the wiki, and that's because I'm very busy with school work, but a wiki cannot be created by two people, so if all the people who play this will go to here and create a page for their character, keep it up to date, and work on the non-player specific pages, I will be a much happier person!IC:Dr. Cyborg reached a door that was sealed shut electronically. He reared back and kicked it. Once, twice, three times and it shattered inward. He went inside and pulled an explosive out of his bag, preparing to throw it to a wall. However, he looked closely at the tower of machinery in the center of the room and his jaw dropped.Vigil was trying to contact Dr. Cyborg and finally got through. "Dr. Cyborg, sir, I recommend we retreat now. The whole place has been successfully mined." "No, we can't, not yet." Sir, if we stay any longer--""You don't understand! There is technology here, years more advanced than ours! If we can confiscate and capture even a few pieces of it, we can use it and gain an advantage! Keep fighting, I'm trying to get a UFO so that I can carry something special! I'll contact everyone when I'm ready to pull back!"Dr. Cyborg signed off and reached a hanger door plugged into an Android. The sign beside the door read "Maintenance Hanger" in, for some odd reason, English. The Android looked up in response to some sound made by Dr. Cyborg, perhaps the creak of a servo, hum of electricity, or rush of hydraulics, yet still unable to see him. "Is anyone there?" the Android asked. Dr. Cyborg put his face right in front of the Android's and decloaked. "Your worst nightmare!" he whispered, unable to resist a little theatrics. He then split his right hand into wires and snaked into the Android. He discharged a virus into him, shutting down the Android permanently and opening the door.He ran into the hanger and hopped into a Large UFO. He sat in the cockpit for a second, looking at the controls until he built a translation program. He activated the controls and flew out of the hanger. He hovered above the room he found the pillar in and pulled the roof off of it with the abduction beam. He then pulled the pillar itself out and stored it on the bottom of the UFO.He continued to fly around, shooting down UFOs, broadcasting over the Elite Commando radio network, "Fall back! I've got the tech I needed, pull out!"

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Edit: OOC: The wiki link appears to be broken. :(NPC: Hypotraaxus-8, Alien Commander: "Evacuation all clear, sir. Ready to leave.""Then get us out of here!""Sir, the youngling sustaining machinery in the pit has been removed.""Good, he's fallen for my trap, as I figured he would."IC: "Base to Cer.""Cer here. Eeerk and I have found the weapons library. We can't get in the door.""Can't you just blast it in?""Not without risking the valuable knowledge inside. This primitive technology is so fragile.""What is the correct password?""I have no idea."Cer typed "I have no idea." into the keypad."Search the language database for anything that might be relevant" Eeerk growled.Incorrect password."Stop messing with that" complained Eeerk. "You're wasting time, and you are going to give us away."

Edited by fishers64

IC: Blaze (Breeding Pit)"Sir yes sir!" With a quick response Blaze made one last turn, before grabbing a charge and throwing it, activated, onto the ceiling. He then ducked behind the next corner until it went off, and returned to find a nice sized hole in the top. Deactivating the voice-surpressor for just a second, he shouted gleefully out."See ya, later, alie-gators!" And with the press of a button, his jetpack sputtered to life and he flew out, still cloaked by the suit.OOC: Attempting to muckle my way through getting an account and all that for the wiki. Page will be up somewhat soon. :PZakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg