Alien Conquest

avmatoran

OOC:Well, I have Thanksgiving break this week, so I might start posting a lot. Also, whatever happened to helping out at the wiki? :)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Well, I've gotten stalled in helping with the wiki, just because of all the other stuff in life keeps me away/forgetful about it. :PHopefully will be able to work on it sometime during my Thanksgiving break, which has started. IC: Blaze (Sky)WARNING: Energy reserves for stealth low. Please deactivate or risk damaging system when battery runs out. "Finnnneeeeeee." With a groan, Blaze turnd off the stealth, not really that annoyed. He was at least a mile or two away from the Pit, and felt somewhat safe. Just to be careful, however, he made sure to keep close to the ground. Blaze activated the radio, sending a message to Doctor Cyborg."Unit Backburn reporting in, sir. Any other objectives I need to complete before returning to Armory Alpha?" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: I have a small wiki page posted for Cer. Not sure what else to put in. IC: "This ship has a few extra tricks."Eeerk's eyes were blank, his half computer brain searching for anything of relevance. Cer banged on the console in frustration. Exasperated, she flipped though the commands on the ship's screen, looking for one labeled "Blast Android to oblivion." No results found. Cer blasted the console, reducing it to a smoking wreck. She used her abduction ray on the android, leaving him to his mindless scanning, and slammed ten random buttons in utter fury. Blasts of various types rained off, an abduction ray fired, and the ship shimmered, flickering out of view and though the floor. Cer couldn't see or feel anything.

OOC: Alrighty, folks. We're going to try this out. Bare with me here and point out anything that needs changing.Name: QvynxAge: 4500Skills: Qvynx prefers to use his brute strength to deal with situations, but has no probably using a variety of weapons to fight. Since becoming a cyborg, Qvynx has become extremely intelligent and cunning in nature and has become proficient in using and hacking technology of his own race and the Minifig race.Caste: Alien CyborgBackstory: Qvynx was a brute-like Alien Soldier veteran in Hypaxxus-8’s army many years before the invasion of Terra. After brutal Dualsled accident nearly killed him, he was outfitted with cybernetic parts and forced into physical therapy. After the Conquest for Terra began, Qvynx rejoined the army with the intent of aiding Hypaxxus-8 in conquering Terra and the Minifig race that resides there.Can I get a quick rundown of what's going on at the moment, please? Then I'll have a clearer idea on where to begin.

OOC:Welcome! When I saw you browsing this topic, I was half-waiting for this. Anyways,the Alien Breeding Pit near Lego City was infiltrated by elite commando ADUs, the aliens are trying to defend and defuse the explosives. The ADUs are leaving the pit, because it is now full of explosives. Aliens are also attacking Armory Alpha, feel free to join either team.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:The straggling Alien Defense Unit trooper was slammed into the wall of one of the many hallways in the breeding pit by a powerful lime green hand. The hand curled into a fist and punched the trooper in the face, destroying her visor.The ADU trooper stumbled back into wall, her eyes wide with fear and anger. He reached for his blaster and managed to leave a sizable burn on Qvynx’s shoulder before the Alien Cyborg knocked away the weapon and pinned the trooper to the wall by her neck.Qvynx grimaced in pain as he looked at the scorch mark on his uniform’s sleeve. Qvynx snarled angrily and slashed his green claw across the Minifig’s face. The hostile yelled out in agony before Qvynx pulled his own blaster from his belt and quickly ended the trooper’s life.Qvynx stared at his victim’s body for a brief moment before continuing his patrol. His mission was to kill the stragglers and find the charges and deactivate them. He’d much rather be out fighting actual battles, but here he was, acting as a bomb squad. Qvynx growled angrily.He had fought for many years in Hypaxxus-8’s army, invading and capturing planets to steal the brain power of sentient beings to power their civilization’s batteries and expand the mighty empire of Planet X2 ½ across the stars. One little accident had turned him into half a scrap pile of metal and forced him to take leave from the military. He wasn’t one to sit down, so he recovered from his wounds so he could eventually play a role in the biggest invasion yet; the invasion on Terra, or Earth. All reports stated Terra had one of the highest Minifig populations in the universe. They would be able to power their batteries for a millenia. However, because of his extended absence, his superiors had seen fit to demote Qvynx to a rookie invader, a personal insult to all his previous work.Of course, the Minifigs were a rather...resistant bunch. Qvynx thought back to the lives he had watched get taken away in the conquests across the galaxy. On Terra, things were shaping up to be more difficult than ever.Arrogant fools, Qvynx thought irritably. You can’t hope to match the power of our glorious empire. It would be much better for all of us if you submit to our rule. Wistful thinking, of course, but Qvynx didn't mind. If one wanted to oppose the invasion force, they would suffer the consequences. Such is the way of war.Qvynx’s thoughts were interrupted with the buzz of the radio they had built into his skull following his readmission into the invasion force. “Qvynx, you still searching the hallways?”“Yes,” Qvynx replied irritably.“Well, you can stop, because we've got a mission for you that will better suit your talents...”

Edited by Brikman McStudz

OOC:Pretty good, I just found one small snag: there are 5 people in the breeding pit. Three are now out, so two are unconfirmed. They were NPCs, so I have no problem with you killing one, but leave Elizabeth alive. Samantha was the one you killed. Except you might want to change the "he"s to "she"s.Thanks.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Darkness. Movement. A half-awareness moved. Hit something. Passed though something. Hit. Now it was floating through the air. Passed though a door. A UFO appeared, inside the door. Cer stepped out of the cockpit. Eeerk piped up. "There are 4,281 likely possibilities out of 4,006,228 combinations-" Cer smacked him over the head with a book.A book. An outdated construct from a bygone era. Fortunately, there were also large banks of electronic records, which Cer figured would probably be more useful. An abduction ray brought the files in...Cer uploaded them to Eeerk and sent them off into Alien HQ. Eeerk grinned. "Password not necessary. Thanks, Cer." Cer grinned. "Now how do we get out of here?" Eeerk ignored Cer. "I cannot find results for the weapon in question." "I am confused.""Lots of related weapons, but this one does not register." "They should have long distance detonators. Standard equipment for an invading force." Cer pulled out one of her own out of the storage compartment on the UFO."Yes, but these are smaller, are adhesive, and have a different detonation frequency. Eeerk slapped Cer's hand down. "That was not a typical invading force. Given other information on the invasion, it does not add up. And further, we need the disarming frequency, which all of these generally have." He pointed at Cer's charge. "Do any of their weapons have a disarming frequency?" Eeerk's eyes glazed over again. Cer scowled and turned back to the controls. Time to figure out which button I hit..."No.""Really." "I am certain. There are other, more primitive methods we have used on such cultures. That area can be saved by two methods..."Cer tuned him out. Let's try this button.The door exploded. "Cer...why are you still holding that book?"

OOC:Now I know it's partially my fault, because I haven't posted, but please don't abandon us, DFA. We haven't left the Pit yet, we're just regrouping outside of it. I'll post when I actually get free time.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Vigil started moving toward the rally point to meet up with the other 4 members whom attacked the pit, suddenly he noticed that of of the ADU agents life signs went dark, so he gave it a closer look and then radioed in "Agent Samantha is down, I will go and destroy the sit she had on her, lets hope they don't deactivate the tracking beacons, otherwise the destruction of the suit will take a while, we cannot risk the technology falling into alien forces." Vigil then started to move back to the Breeding Pit.

OOC: I'm just going to do Cer for now until McStudz gets back. Looks like he's got a fight on his hands. IC: Cer put the book down. "I don't know." The UFO shot forward into a blank hallway, swerving above an android's Striker. Eeerk got on it. Cer tapped keys on the computer, accessing the knowledge that she had retrieved from the soldiers who had attacked earlier, then charged towards the center of the complex. Every time she saw a door, she blasted it, dodged in to abduct information, and charged out. And there were way too many doors. After about three Cer gave up and sped away. The halls got narrower and narrower. Finally Cer had to abandon the UFO, which shimmered away as Cer got out of it, and run. Door. Right door. No password. Eeerk tapped away, thinking up guess after guess. Cer saw the ADU troops coming around the corner. Ran.

IC:Dr. Cyborg was hovering above the Breeding Pit, shooting down more UFOs and some kind of dropship that was coming to evacuate alien troops. In his HUD, he could see the bio signs of everyone wearing Titan Armor. Most were fine, maybe spiking a bit. Samantha's was flatlining. The ceiling tore off a hallway in the Pit, and even the flat line was gone. At that point, everyone was out of the Pit. "Who wants the honors of blowing up the Breeding Pit?" he asked over the general comm."You do it, sir," Vigil said."Yeah, you do it, Dr. Cyborg," Blaze agreed."Do it, big brother!" Elizabeth said."I told you not to call me big brother in public!" Dr. Cyborg told her."So?" Elizabeth asked."Never mind, we'll talk once we beat back the aliens after we get back to Armory Alpha."Dr. Cyborg brought up the detonation app on his HUD, and prepared to blink it on.OOC:Brikman, you might wanna get Qvynx out of there.Also, you should probably realize by now who Elizabeth is......

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Vigil activated the self destruct codes for Samantha's suit and said "Rest in peace." before he detonated the suit, after he headed to the rendezvous point, once he was there he met up with the other survivors of the mission and said "That is a interesting development doctor, well, if you need it kept a secret, you got it, anyways, I will assemble another team of troopers to take back the city." Vigil then started to head back to Armory Alpha

Edited by Death From Above

OOC:Couple things.Vigil activated the self-destruct, it blew out the hallway and stopped the suit from transmitting Samantha's vital signs.Armory Alpha is in the city. Once Brikman posts handling Qvynx, we will all go as one team back to Armory Alpha and help defend against the aliens.What's an interesting development?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Cer dodged down the corridor a midst disentegrator blasts and bullets. Disentegrator Blasts?Cer turned to see one of her fellow pilots in the adjacent hallway. He simply gave a nod of acknowledgement before Unfortunately, Eeerk wasn't so lucky, having gotten caught in the crossfire. Cer kicked the defunct machine aside. Worse, her pilot friend had paid little attention to the delicate human systems used to store information or the ways of accessing it. The keypad had been blasted in the firefight. There was no way in. Cer went back to her ship. NPC: Hypaaxus-8, Alien Commander: "Get out of here!" "Okay, okay." "No, I'm serious. Get out. Every second here is precious green blood lost." Hypaaxus growled. "And for no good reason."The Alien Mothership pulled up, away from the ADU encampment. A teleportation field shimmered around the remaining aliens, pulling them away."We can always make another one." whispered Hypaaxus. "The prime equipment Dr. Cyborg has abducted for research. He will take it to Armory Alpha. If not, then we will find out where he has taken it. This one can be recovered from." He raised his voice. "But we must figure out those weapons!" "Analytics has some progress, sir. We will need to use primitive tactics on the explosives. However, they suggest that this might not be true in the near future, as this race has a high rate of technological advancement." "Why didn't you tell me that before we decided to invade this planet."

IC: Blaze (Sky)He turned in midair, quickly gaining height until the Breeding Pit was visible above the landscape. Within the timespan of a few quick menu searches, he found the camera and activated it, with a few other things as well.Video Camera on. Recording and Live Stream activated. Connected to Main Data Base. "Cheers to a major victory in this war!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Qvynx grinned. This was where he belonged. No stupid patrols or boring guard duty. He was always an action guy at heart. Attacking the Alien Defense Unit head-on at one of their bases was just enough to satisfy him.He had been given the orders: attack one of the ADU's fortifications, named Armory Alpha. Qvynx had raced to his Small Hovercraft and joined up with a large task force of troops. Had it not been for his accident, he might have been flying one of the larger vehicles. Once again, Qvynx gritted his teeth together over his demotion. It didn't matter in the long run. He would return to his previous rank soon enough.Alpha Armory laid in Qvynx's sights. Already it was being bombarded laser fire and explosions. Qvynx opened fire upon the blue soldier trying to defend their little base. Laser blasts flew around him, striking everything they could. For what the Small Hovercraft lacked in strength was made up with its fast moving speed, making him a hard target for the ADU to hit.As he grounded an ADU trooper flying on a jetpack, Qvynx let out a low growl. These Minifigs had defied the power of Hypaxxus-8, and now they would suffer for it.

OOC:Perfect, all characters are out and the explosives are primed! Let's blow this popsicle stand!IC:He looked at the blue icon in the upper left of his HUD. He blinked twice, arming the explosives. A red icon lit up in the center of the app, and he looked directly at it. He blinked twice more, spoke the key code, and the explosives detonated.Brilliant orange explosions rocked the Pit, shredding metal and sending it everywhere as shrapnel. The central tower creaked and started leaning over. It creaked and groaned as it fell, picking up speed. More explosions went off everywhere, destroying the pit utterly. After about half a minute, the explosions stopped. However, ash and shrapnel were still falling, and fires were burning everywhere."Woo-hoo!" Elizabeth yelled over the comm."One down, countless more to go!" Blaze interjected."Let's get back and assist in the battle at Armory Alpha," Vigil said."I couldn't agree with you more, Vigil," Dr. Cyborg replied. "Good job team, let's get back to Armory Alpha and give these aliens a two-for-the-price-of-one double feature!" He turned the UFO around and quickly flew back to Armory Alpha, three streams of fire trailing behind him.OOC:Well, one mission's done! The "three streams of fire" are the other three, flying on their jetpacks.Death From Above, you never answered my question.Brikman, do you know who Elizabeth is?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Blaze (Sky)Video Saved to MainFrame."Alright, now that we've got something to show for the boys at home, let's make sure they're still alive to see it!"Even as Blaze spoke, grin on his face, he wondered that even with the Pit destroyed and only Samantha lost, if the battle back at the Armory would even out the losses for the day. Now, however, was not the time to be pondering such things, and Blaze sped onwards, simply enjoying the flight for what little time he could. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ooc: The interesting development was the revelation that Elizabeth was Dr.Cyborgs sister, nothing else, sorry I didn't answer the question earlier, didn't notice it until I read your post a second time.IC:Vigil headed to Armoury Alpha to help out in its defence against the alien forces, once he was there, he saw a group of aliens converging for a push to overrun a group of ADU troopers, Vigil deactivated his jetpack and smashed into the group, knocking back the aliens, and temporary stunning them, taking advantage of that, Vigil fired his rifle at one of the aliens and then he picked up another one and activated his jetpack, bringing the alien up with him and then he smashed both himself and the alien to the ground, Vigil's goal here was to instill a fear on the aliens and that was exactly what happened, nearby aliens saw what happened and started to retreat, those whom didnot retreat, were either very brave or very stupid, maybe both. It didn't matter anyways, the ADU troops and Vigil opened fired on the remaining aliens, quickly killing them. Vigil then told the ADU Troops to get back to the armoury.

Edited by Death From Above

NPC: Hypaaxus-8, Alien Commander: Fortunately, the breeding pit blew. There was nothing the aliens could do as they watched the explosion erupt across the viewscreen. Dr. Cyborg was escaping in one of the aliens' own aircraft, the sustaining machinery needed to rebuild it onboard. "Cer to Base." "Base here." "I have intel on the weapons, sir." Hypaaxus checked his clock. Only thirty seconds too late. "Any hope of getting a few to explode that armory of his before he gets there?" IC: Okay, maybe using the long-range detonator to blow that door wasn't the best option. But I needed that data."I...have a few."This was a room with a horrendously huge bank of computers. The explosion had apparently spooked a number of civilians in mid-flight. A brown substance stained the floor, probably of nutritious value to the humans. But the stain had dried. Maybe they were evacuated to somewhere else. Before this happened.The computers were hard to get into, but Cer managed, using the files she had abducted from a soldier's brain. But it was the lowest level of authorization...enough to know about the bombs. Still, these firewalls should be child's play to an Android. Should be, but weren't. She sent the detonation frequency up the chain, memorizing it quickly. "Anything else you can get?" "Just descriptions of weapons." Cer continued talking, describing weapon after weapon. She couldn't get a ship in here. The only option was an Android, and Eeerk was dead.

OOC:I just realized I'm a little confused as to what exactly Cer is up to. Mind explaining?
OOC: Sorry. Cer is digging around Armory Alpha for information on the explosives Dr. Cyborg used against the breeding pit. Right now she just blew in a door into a civilian office using an Alien "grenade" and pulled out some information about the bombs. She was able to get into the computer system using information she abducted from other computer systems and the heads of some lesser ADU she killed while inside the Armory. (Also, an Android named Eeerk helped her out and was killed, and Cer's ship was upgraded slightly...water under the bridge...)However, her access to the information is very limited, so there's no danger of her running into the plans for the suits yet, as I assume those are top-secret. There are other Alien UFOs in the Armory, but mostly they have been beset by ADU troops and missiles. I suppose I just sort of created my own plotline within the RPG, which probably wasn't the best thing. I just felt that the aliens wouldn't give up on the Armory Alpha invasion because some rogue force was attacking their breeding pit. (One of them, anyway.) This is my first time RPing, admittedly, so it's inevitable that I'm going to make a few mistakes. On one level, I can edit if you find something that contradicts your "facts" of the game. On another, I won't. (I'm the evil bad pilot-gal, remember?)If you need additional clarification, just ask.

IC:Vigil made a push forward to Armoury Alpha, he then saw a alien walker, a Tripod Invader, Vigil activated his jetpack to help him cross the distance between him and the walker,once he was near the walker, Vigil ran up to the walkers legs, strapped on a satchel charge on it and then used the jetpack to get away from the walker before detonating the charge, causing the walker to crash down, on it was down Vigil rushed to the cockpit of the walker and opened the hatch, he threw down a grenade and said "SO long blockers." Once Vigil threw the grenade he walked away from the walker while shooting other alien troopers and once he was near the armory Vigil said "Lets see if we still have any air support." Vigil then radioed back to the Legoland AIrforce base that helped him out earlier in the pit and said "The is ADU Operative Vigil again,do you have any bombers to spare?" the airbase then replied "That is a negative." Vigil then charged through the alien lines and reached the gate of the armory and was informed of a intruder so Vigil went to hunt down the aliens inside the armory.

• 2 weeks later...

IC:

Vigil was heading to the last know location of one of the alien intruders to the armoury, when he was heading there, Vigil was notified that someone was accessing their databases, the base was under attack, why would anyone be accessing information on explosives, thus Vigil started to move to the server room which the information was being access, but before he went there, he ordered the troops accompanying him to head to the last know location, just in case that this was not the alien, when Vigil arrived at the server room he did a quick scan of the room inside and localed the alien, he then radioed in his location, stating that he found a intruder, Vigil then kicked down the door, threw in a stun grenade, and then he pointed his gun at the alien and said "Don't move, unless you want a bullet in you head."

IC:Dr. Cyborg split his hands into wires and connected to the UFO's systems, letting his onboard computer handle the flight. He stretched as much as he could in the cramped cockpit and lay back as much as possible to sleep. He quickly fell asleep without much trouble."This one has determination," a voice said."That is true. The others didn't. This one will do nicely, very nicely," another voice said."He will be our chosen. He will be the destined one," a third voice said."He will not last long, look at his pitiful, puny carbon-based body!" a fourth voice said."That can be fixed. We will do anything necessary to make him ready," the first voice said."How?" the fourth voice said."We will gi-*BWEEEEEP! BWEEEEEP! BWEEEEEP!*Dr. Cyborg awoke with a start as his internal computer warned him that the main database was being hacked."Vigil," he called over the radio."Yes sir?" came the reply."Our database is being hacked, they're looking for information on our explosives. I'll upload the location to your HUD. Can you take care of it?""It'll be done, sir," Vigil said as he signed off.Dr. Cyborg pushed the thrusters to hover mode and stayed in place above Armory Alpha, firing upon the invading UFOs and troop transports.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:

Seeing the alien at the ground, Vigil pointed his gun at the alien, and noticed it was the same alien that he engaged during the beginning of the invasion, Vigil then heard the alien ask for help. Vigil replied, "Get up, don't try anything funny, otherwise you'll regret it." Vigil then radioed in "I have the subject secured."

IC: "Good morning, special forces loser." Cer muttered. "Funny that you're here."

NPC: Hypaaxus-8, Alien Commander: "Um...help?"

Hypaaxus pounded his chair. "Excellent report on the information. Now all we need is a bit more hacking power in there."

"Um...sir...she's been attacked."

"Duh. Certoca has invaded an enemy installation. Of course she's been attacked. Multiple times."

"She's without her ship, sir."

"Well, that's her fault. She destroyed it herself, as per these records."

"Sir, that doesn't add up right. That ship's destruction point is here. Cer is here. She couldn't have ran that fast."

"Cer is one of our better operatives in terms of physical condition, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, but she couldn't have abducted information from these points without a ship."

"I don't see an abandoned ship on the scanners, sir." Another alien put in.

"Keep looking. And send an android to that computer site. On the double."

IC: Blaze (Above Armory Alpha)

"Oh, hello there."

The ADU said, happily perched atop of one of the UFO's. He was cloaked, but used the suit to amplify his voice so the alien inside could hear. Even as the machine flew about, driver looking around in confusion, his boots were magnetically locked to the ship's exterior.

"I do think that this would look much better--" He fired a shot into the dashboard and jumped, his boots demagnetizing from the UFO and his jetpack activated. The ship, however, went down and crashed into the ground.

"--There. See the improvement!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

"Permission to terminate subject?" Vigil radioed in to Dr.Cyborg, and he ws quickly told that his rewuest was denied, Vigil then radioed in to tell the other ADU agents to lock down the servers, shut them down to prevent anymore unauthorized access until the base is cleared of hostiles, after that Vigil fired a shot to Certoca's leg and said "What did you find out about the ADU, tell me now or I shoot your other leg."