Rpg:sonic,past,present,and Future.

this rpg is about mobius fan characters,and their stories.they can either be before,during,or after sonics lifetime.what you need to join:name:species:appearance:(picture or sprite preferred)powers:(disregard this one if you dont have any)weapons:(disregard this if you dont have any)special emeralds:(disregard this id you dont have any.)allegiance:timeline:(before,during,or after)to start off,ill post my character.name:static/sephir the (rodaron) hedgehogspecies:hedgehog,1/7mobian,6/7rodaronappearance:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/stargatestaticTH/hedgehogs/static_rider.bmppowers:electricity,magnetism,chaos powersweapons:gun,sparksword(multi-tool)special emeralds:rodaron emeralds.allegiance:goodtimeline:100 yrs after sonics death.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.