joev14

Hey there everyone, I wrote this series a long ways back, and it looks like with the new BZP it was taken down :sadface: but I decided to post it again since I have all the comics saved in a document on my computer, enjoy!Shadows of Miserix Review Topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4841

bionicle_insignia_cover_text.jpg

Shadows of Miserix: Season 1

Q & A

Q: Eleven: Why did Toa Joev, Toa Strelk, and Toa Sprin kill Malox? Isn’t the rule of the Toa, "No killing" with the only exceptions being Lessovihk and Helryx?A: Joev: In this alternate universe, Toa are allowed to kill. (Yes, I know that's not the best answer, but that's just about as clear and simple as I can make it)Q: Cholie: Who is Malox and why is he wearing the Kraahkan?A: Joev: Makuta Malox is the Makuta of Mata Nui (the island), since Makuta Miserix was captured, Malox handled the guarding of his island until the Makuta could rescue Miserix, the reason he was wearing the Kraahkan, is currently...UNKOWN! (But it will be explained at some point, I promise).Q: Myself: I realized after I wrote the comics, I was a Toa of Lightning (which are only female *Facepaaaalm*) so I decided to explain why I'm not female.A: Joev: I was originally a Toa of Air, but when I caused a thunderstorm along with a Toa of Water (likely Toa Yhano), somehow it caused lightning to hit me, since I was the largest source of electrical current in the area, and it caused my Air power to be channeled out of me and into the ground, and my powers were replaced by the element of Lightning. (Yes it sounds crazy, but that's the best explanation i could come up with xP).If there are any more questions, please post them in the review topic, and I will answer them either personally, or have them answered through a comic. Thanks for all your questions, most of them had me stumped for awhile. xD

Comic 1

Toa Joev (pronounced Jove), Toa Sprin, and Toa Strelk stared up at a tall platform, where another figure stood. The figure’s name was Makuta Malox. He had attacked the three Toa and had been their enemy for several weeks, but now the Toa had him cornered. Malox stared coldly at the Toa. he wore the Kanohi Kraahkan, the great mask of shadows, thought to have been lost after Makuta Miserix’s reign, but apparently wasn’t. Malox sneered and activated his mask power, shrouding the Toa in mist and darkness. Toa Sprin activated his Kanohi Akaku, the great mask of X-Ray vision, allowing him to see through the darkness. He jumped high into the air, following Malox as he tried to escape. Sprin blasted bolts of Ice interlaced with light at his enemy, pinning him to the wall. Toa Joev and Toa Strelk, now free from the bonds of the shadow and mist, dove at the ceiling, toppling down two piles of large crates filled with Levitation Discs on top of the Makuta. The three Toa flew out of the building and blasted the supports holding the building, causing it to topple down. They continued to fly until they reached a small structure, with an emblem with the seal of Protodermis etched on it. The three Toa soon landed and walked into the building. Eight other Toa were also in front of the building, speaking to each other. When they noticed they stopped and turned to face the Joev. “Where is Vakira?” said Joev. “He went to Ga-Wahi on a mission to attain a mask of Levitation, after the blast that hit Ga-Koro, we need everything related to Levitation we can to hold it up from falling down and smashing Metru-Nui.” Said a green armored Toa known as Toa Indraklon. Suddenly, a Red armored figure came hurtling out of the sky and managed to land, he had a terror-struck look in his eyes and he panted “It- It was a- a trap,” he fainted and a Toa of Iron called Cryptid rushed forward to catch the worn out Toa of Fire. Joev stepped forward and stared at the Toa of Fire, his mask was cracked with a long gash down the upper right corner, running down to the central-bottom part of the mask, there were more larger gashes on the Toa of Fire’s arms and legs, and one particularly long one down his left side, there was also one spot in particular that interested him, towards the bottom of Vakira’s left leg, were seven very small letters that had been crudely scratched into the Toa of Fire’s ankle, the letters spelled the word, Teridax.

Comic 2

“Teridax.” Joev said, “I always knew he’d try to take control after Miserix was imprisoned, but I didn’t know he’d do it like this…” A tall Toa clad in Oak red armor steped forward. “I’ll take it from here.” Says the Toa of Plasma, whose name is Natroz. Natroz and another Toa named Werko carry Vakira over to a river nearby, and Natroz begins removing the Toa of Fire’s armor, then he begins fusing the damaged tissue together with his mask of Fusion. Joev walks over and picks up Vakira’s mask. It is cracked beyond repair, and as Joev turns it over, it cracks and splits into several pieces in his hands. Joev turns to a Toa of Water named Yhano and the Toa of Stone named Werko and says, “Go search around where Vakira was supposed to get that Levitation mask, you might find something.” The Toa nod and head north. Joev walks over to the Toa of Iron known as Cryptid, and says, “Do you think you can carve Vakira a new mask?” Cryptid rubs his chin for a minute, then says, “I can, but it will take a while, it’s hard to find good discs for carving masks, and it all depends on what mask he wants, his old mask was a mask of Levitation, I’ll never get my hands on a levitation disc to carve it, with the whole problem in Ga-Koro and the accident going on there.” Joev stares at the ground, then replies, “Lets wait until he can tell us what mask he wants.” Joev replies. Joev begins walking away, shouting for two other Toa to follow him, a Toa of Gravity, named Dokerio, and a Toa of Sonics, named Kriah. Together, Joev, Kriah, and Dokerio fly in the direction of an island hundreds of thousands of miles south, far down on an island very unexplored, few even knew it’s name, an island known as Tritle, way far down below the island of Artidax…

Comic 3

Makuta Teridax stared coldly through a window overlooking the city of Maruta, a large civilization on the island of Tritle. Teridax smelled the air, it had the stench of war in it, and he loved it. As he watched, three figures, obviously Toa, landed on the shore of the island, they wore masks carved with intricate slits in them, and the one at the head of them was a Toa that Teridax knew well, it was Toa Joev. Teridax watched as the Toa continued to walk past the building, he knew soon the Toa would find out from someone where he was, so he had to find another spot to stay while the Toa were on the island, then he could return to his business, rescuing Miserix from his prison, and then, he and Miserix would rule side-by-side, conquering cities, islands, and eventually, the entire known universe! Teridax smiled an evil smile, and disappeared among the shadows.Toa Joev, Toa Dokerio, and Toa Kriah walked along the streets of the city of Maruta, it was a large city with many inhabitants, traders, and other species of all sorts came to the island for many reasons. Some came to buy transport to even lower islands, some came to hear news of danger and help, some came to sell goods, and unfortunately, even though it was against the law here, some came to find illegal smuggling jobs, theft, and even assassination. The three Toa walked over to a small building, one of the homes of the few Toa brave enough to guard and keep the peace on the island. The Toa was a friend of Joev, a Toa of Water named Toa Yelra, she and one other Toa, a Toa of Earth named Toa Kax, were in charge of the islands peace-keeping. As Joev walked closer, he noticed something very strange, the door appeared to have been fiddled with, and as the three Toa got closer, they saw a figure blast his way through the back wall and fly away, Toa Joev only sees a glimpse, but to his astonished surprise, the figure a Makuta, “Chirox!” Joev said in a low whisper…

Edited by joev14

Shadows of Miserix Review Topic:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=4841

Comic 4

Toa Joev dives into the air with Kriah and Dokerio right behind him. He fires several shots from his staff, and makes one hit that knocks Chirox to the left, causing him to drop one of several objects he has in a bag. Joev orders Kriah to pick it up while he and Dokerio continue the chase. Soon Chirox spirals up a tall building, and Joev and Dokerio lose him. They return to the spot where Kriah had been left, and he says, “Did you catch him?” Dokerio answers before Joev can, and says “No, we lost him in the crowds” then Joev looks spots a small object that Kriah is holding, he says “Is that the thing that Chirox dropped?” Kriah nods and hands it to Joev, Joev’s eyes widen as he sees what is on the object. The object was a tablet, with some strange markings at the top he didn’t understand, but as he goes, there is one spot in plain Matoran Language, it reads,Toa Yelra Journal, Entry #92I write this with fear of capture in my heart; Kax was attacked and killed yesterday, and I don’t even know who did it. Although I have a feeling that It has to do with Teridax’s plan, yesterday I found that Teridax himself along with a bunch of other Makuta, including Gorast, Krika, Bitil, Chirox, Icarax, Vamprah, Malox, and Spiriah. The only members I didn’t notice were Teris (the Makuta of Stelt), Antroz, and Mutran. I have a feeling that their absences are not of chance, I think they are gone for some reason, but I’m not sure why. The Brotherhood is planning something, I just wish I knew what it was.End of Entry #92, signed, Toa Yelra, Toa of Water, and Protector of the island of Tritle.Joev turns his head up to the sky, then he looks angrily back at the tablet, and then turns back to Dokerio and Kriah, and says to Kriah, “Tell Helryx there will need to be at least one more Toa assigned to Tritle, and if she’s smart, she’ll send a hundred”…

Comic 5

Kriah nods and flies upward and north, towards the island of Daxia, where the Helryx’s base is. Dokerio and Joev study the tablet for a while longer, and discover a crudely-drawn map on the back of it. The map has a circle around a building towards the north of the island. Joev and Dokerio, after a few hours of searching, are able to locate the building. Dokerio steps inside and motions to Joev that it’s safe, and they begin to search the area. Suddenly, Dokerio dives forward, grabs Joev bye the arm and throws him out of a 2nd story window nearby. Joev, dazed, looks up just in time to see Makuta Spiriah and Makuta Bitil blast several shots of Shadow Energy at the building, causing it to implode. Joev screams, “NOOO!” Angered at the loss of his teammate and friend, he yells and fires several bolts of Lightning at the two Makuta. He is able to down Bitil, but Spiriah escapes. Joev blasts Bitil again, and then jumps on top of him, pinning him down to the ground. All at once, Joev hears a voice speak coldly to him, saying, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you…” and Joev turns to see the tall, slender, black and red figure of… MAKUTA TERIDAX!Toa Vakira jumps to his feet and whirls his head around from side-to-side. He turns to see Toa Cryptid and Toa Noreko walk into the room. Cryptid says, “Oh! Vakira, I didn’t think you would be awake for another week.” Vakira locks eyes with Cryptid and says, “Where’s Joev?!” Cryptid’s astonished look changes to a look of fear as he says, “Tritle. He, Dokerio, and Kriah went down there to get find Toa Yelra.” Vakira’s eyes turn to a look of terror as he rushes at Cryptid and yells, “Cryptid! We need to get there now! Joev is in terrible danger!” Cryptid stops Vakira from rushing out of the room, and says, “Hold on a second, why is Joev in such terrible danger?” Vakira’s eyes turn to cold, lost, insane pits of terror as he says, “Tritle is a Makuta Base. Teridax is trying to lure Joev and the rest us there, and personally kill us all!”…

Comic 6

Toa Vakira, Toa Cryptid, Toa Indraklon, Toa Sprin, and Toa Noreko zoom across the sky towards the island of Tritle. Vakira shuts of his foot jets and does a flip, landing with perfect balance on top of a building. He activates his telescopic eye ability and spots something. He yells at Cryptid and says, “Cryptid! Over there!” he says as he points towards a building several yards away. Cryptid and the others zoom towards the building, weapons at the ready, Cryptid’s eyes widen as he sees a tall dark red shadowy figure standing over the body of Joev! Cryptid and Noreko combine their powers and cause Teridax’s metal weapons and armor to magnetize together, Cryptid yells, “Indraklon, Sprin, get Joev!” The two Toa nod and they fly in and grab Joev, and just as they do, Teridax activates his own powers and shrouds himself in shadows, causing the Toa to be unable to see him.Vakira continues to watch the battle, but suddenly he hears footsteps behind him, he whirls around and finds himself face-to-face with Makuta Spiriah. The Makuta laughs quietly and says, “What’s wrong Toa, surprised to see me?” Vakira readies his weapons, a pair of long blades similar to the ones wielded long ago by Toa Lhikan. Spiriah smiles and readies his weapons as well, a strange modified Midak Skyblaster changed so that instead of light it now fires shadow, as well as a long tri bladed claw made out of a strange shadowy version of liquid protodermis, contained in translucent solid protodermis. Vakira jumps into the air and does a backflip, throwing one of his blades at Spiriah, but it is just slapped away by Spiriah’s massive claw. Spiriah fires his blaster several times and Vakira. Still in the middle of doing a backflip is caught off-guard, Vakira spins clumsily in the air and manages to dodge the shots, but he lands hard and unbalanced on the ground with a thud. Spiriah stares heartlessly at Vakira, and then he slashes Vakira across the back with his claw, Vakira lets out a scream of pain as his fluids begin to leak out of his back, he begins to feel faint from the loss of ‘blood’, then all goes black…

Edited by joev14

Comic 7

Vakira slowly opens his eyes and sits up. He looks around the room, there’s not much to see, just some cracked vases and a few rocks, the only two interesting things there are Joev, who’s unconscious on a piece of something that looks like solid protodermis, and a strange stalactite/stalagmite in the center of the room. It’s a giant support that appears to hold up the room, but, something looks unnatural about it, then it hits Vakira, The thing was moving. Then Vakira jumps back as he realizes, it’s not a support at all, but a giant tentacle-like creature. Probably a rahi, but he had never seen or heard of a rahi like this ever before. He reaches behind his back and fumbles for his blades, but they aren’t there. He does a flip and almost hits his head on the ceiling, but manages to land next to Joev. He knocks on Joev’s head, and the Toa jumps to his feet. Joev stares in bewildered shock at the tentacle, and says to Vakira, “What in the name of the great beings is that?!” Vakira shrugs and says, “I don’t know Joev, but whatever it is, it’s definitely not a vegetarian!” Joev and Vakira look up as a voice says, “I hope you like my pet, it sure likes you!” Joev’s eyes narrow as he says, “Spiriah, up to your old tricks again I see, well your pet had better find some other meal, cause we’re not on the menu.” Spiriah cackles and the Toa can hear him flip some switches, suddenly a door in the ceiling opens and the Toa’s tools drop out, Spiriah says, “It’s only fair that you get a chance.” Vakira grabs his blade and tries to stick it between the two doors in the ceiling before they close, but they slam shut before he can get it wedged between them. Joev says, “It’s no use, it’s obvious we’re going to have to fight.” Vakira nods and they ready their weapons, preparing for the inevitable fight to come…

Comic 8

Toa Cryptid stared at the mini portable computer and tapped around on it. Every time he got the same result, “Toa Joev and Toa Vakira tracking beacons, unlocatable” He knew they weren’t dead, he had seen Teridax take them both and fly off, if they were dead there would be no reason to make the trip for him slower by having extra weight, but that still didn’t explain why the trackers weren’t able to be located. He slammed his fist down on the small computer and the screen cracked. He slapped his forehead and just sighed, then set down the minicomputer and put his hand to his head, “Yhano, Werko, any sign of Joev or Vakira yet?” two replies came almost one right after another, “No.” “Nope, nothing.” Cryptid lets out an “ARGGG!” and he slams his fist down on the table. He glares at the minicomputer and says, “Where in the name of the Nynrah Ghosts could they be!”...At that moment, Joev was thinking the same question, “Where are we?!” He says to Vakira as they both dodge a swipe by the giant tentacle. Vakira says, “No clue, all I know is, that thing wants to kill us, and Spiriah is having the time of his life watching us get attacked by it.” The two Toa dodge another swipe, and this time Joev grabs it with his massive claw and sends a jolt of electricity through it, then he swings down hard with his spear and manages to stab it deep into the creature’s skin. Vakira brings his blades down on the creature as well, channeling his element through them, causing the creature’s skin to heat up to extreme temperatures. The creature makes no noise, it apparently doesn’t have any sort of vocal cords, but it opens its mouth and appears to be silently shrieking. It yanks back its tentacle and swings it angrily around, barely missing the two Toa. Suddenly the creature swings its tentacle at Joev and knocks him to the ground, Vakira is about to attack the thing, but the creature suddenly changes directions and swings its tentacle back at Vakira, grabbing him around the waste. Vakira yowls with pain as the creature squeezes hard down on his lungs. Vakira feels faint, he desperately gasps for air, but no precious oxygen comes to his lungs, he stares at Joev, hoping upon hope that even if he doesn’t make it, Joev will…

Comic 9

Vakira stares at Joev as his last breath is pushed out of him. He opens his mouth, praying for wonderful oxygen, but none comes. He feels life slipping away from him, and his vision begins to cloud and grow smaller. But suddenly, movement catches Vakira’s notice, but he can’t tell what it is, “Just Spiriah coming to claim his prizes I bet.” But suddenly, he feels air rush into his lungs and the creature lets go. Vakira drops to the ground, wheezing and gasping for air. Vakira glances up in shock to see a strange green figure standing in front of the creature, and to Vakira’s astonished amazement, the figure raises his hand, causing a giant green tentacle-like vine to come out of the ground, reaching out and engulfing the creature in a giant mass of plantlife and vines. Vakira’s vision clears and he stands up, and stares at the figure, Vakira says in a muffled, half breathless voice, “Thank you.” The figure turns and says, “You owe me one big time pal.” Vakira says, “Who-who are you?” The figure turns and says, “Toa Eltron, Toa of Jungle, or Toa of the Green as many people call it.” Vakira stand bolt upright and says, “Did you say, Toa of Jungle?!” The Toa nods and Vakira says, “I thought the Matoran of Jungle all ended up on Bota Magna! Any possible survivors on Aqua Magna would have died out for lack of enough plantlife!” The Toa nods and says, “And I would have died too, if it hadn’t been for a strange figure who later I found out was a great being, nursed me back to health and gave me the ability to use any sort of plantlife as ‘food’.” Vakira says, “That’s – That’s amazing! And you said a great being helped you? Do you remember the great being’s name?” Eltron shakes his head and says, “No, the Great Being never revealed his true name to me, I always knew him simply as, the being of Spherus Magna.” Joev stirs and Vakira says, “We need to get Joev and ourselves out of here, before Spiriah realizes what’s happened.” Eltron says, “No need to worry, I stabbed the dirtbag on my way in, he’s dead as a pile of Makutafish bones.” Vakira again stares in wonder at this amazing Toa, who could slay monstrous rahi and even Makuta easily. This was truly a great Toa who would be always remembered for many centuries to come…

Edited by joev14

Comic 10

Toa Cryptid stares in shock as he listens to Toa Vakira’s story, he says, “So you’re telling me, that is a Toa of Jungle?!” Toa Vakira nods and says, “Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but he’s a Toa of Jungle, he says he met a Great Being that gave him the ability to survive as long as he has plantlife by him for atleast 5 minutes each day.” The Toa known as Eltron says, “There’s something else I haven’t told you yet, I was once a member of a Team of Toa, there were 3 of us, myself, a Toa of Water, and a Toa of Air, but we battled Makuta Tridax, and my two teammates were killed, I managed to stab Tridax with my sword, and it caused his energy to leak out, and he died before my eyes.” Vakira says, “So, then it’s true, Tridax, Spiriah, Malox, and Bitil are all dead.” Joev walks into the room and says, “Alright team, I just talked with Yhano and Werko, and they said they’ve found something that might interest you all.” The three other Toa turn to look at Joev and he continues, “The island of Derial just sank into the ocean, and before it did, they were sure they saw Makuta Teridax and Makuta Vamprah land on its shores and put on water-breathing tanks…Teridax turns and says to Vamprah, “All is falling into place, Toa Vakira and Toa Joev are surely dead now, and Toa Dokerio has fallen as well by the hand of Bitil, who unfortunately lost his life in the process. Now that the Toa are without a leader, we shall strike a blow and wipe them out, leaving Aqua Magna with nobody to protect it. We shall rescue Miserix, and then, we shall take over Aqua Magna, and rule it as kings!” Vamprah smiles and nods, then Teridax says, “Take Antroz and Gorast, and make sure Spiriah did his job well. I don’t want to have any chance of even a wounded Toa like Joev or Vakira to give orders to his fellow Toa, it could lead to…annoyances.” Vamprah nods and leaves the room, leaving Teridax to smile and gloat over his great plans, but unknown to him, both Joev and Vakira are alive and well, ready to fight another day to send Teridax to his grave…

Comic 11

Makuta Vamprah stares down at the dead body of Makuta Spiriah, he growls and says, “Teridax will not be pleased.” Gorast looks closely at the dead body, she searches it and then she says, “Here, there’s a very faint blood stain and a gash right here, in his left arm, this must have been where whoever attacked him stabbed him, his antidermis must have leaked out.” Chirox stares at the wound, then he studies it for a moment and rubs his chin. Then he says, “I’m sure I’ve seen something like this before, what was it again, oh yes, now I remember, it was when Makuta Tridax was killed, he was stabbed in this same exact place, who was it again that killed him? It was a Toa, some sort of strange attribute… Oh yes, Jungle, a Toa of Jungle by the name of Eltron.” Gorast turns to Vamprah and says, “Then this Toa Eltron must have also murdered Spiriah, we will have to return to Teridax and give him the news that Spiriah is dead, and who killed him. It’s likely that he will order us to kill this Toa Eltron.” Vamprah nods and they launch themselves into the sky and head back towards the island of Derial.Toa Joev looks at Toa Eltron with pride, then he says, “It pleases me that after taking a vote among our members, we would like to unanimously ask you to join our team.” Toa Eltron smiles and says, “I would be honored Toa Joev.” Joev says, “Good. Then I would like you to start your first mission, I need you, Werko, Yhano, and Strelk to go to the island of Nynrah, and locate any information you can on the Makuta’s plans.” Toa Eltron nods and says, “I’m on my way.” He turns to the three Toa who are going with him and says, “Gather up your equipment and anything you might need, we’re going to be flying to Nynrah in 20 minutes.” Strelk nods and leaves the room, with Yhano and Werko right behind him…

Comic 12

Toa Eltron and his group of three other Toa turn down an alley and begin scaling a building using vines created by Toa Eltron and stepping stones made by Strelk and Werko. Toa Yhano uses her water powers to nourish the vines so they don’t snap while they are climbing up them. The four Toa climb in through a hole in the wall, and begin searching for the information they were sent to locate. Werko and Yhano walk into a second room and begin searching in there. Toa Eltron looks around near a desk, then suddenly, without warning, the floor underneath him creaks and gives way, he finds himself falling, he activates his mask powers and hovers, and looks down and sees that a few meters below him is a pit of lava and molten magma. He zooms upwards and says, “Alright, Werko and Yhano, I want both of you to guard the outside of the building, this is no place for young Toa.” The two Toa nod sadly, and leave the building, and Eltron turns to Strelk and says, “This building is likely full of traps, so watch your step, can you create a layer of Earth over the top of the regular floor? We don’t want any more falls.” Strelk nods and creates a sheet of stone over the floor. Strelk and Eltron continue looking around, but suddenly they hear a yell form outside, Eltron glances out the hole in the wall, and sees Werko and Yhano pinned to the ground by two Bat-like figures. Strelk yells “Let them go!” and brings the wall down. Eltron and Strelk jump off the edge of the flooring, and land right behind the two figures that are holding Werko and Yhano. Eltron uses his powers to create a forest of vines and surrounds the creature that is holding Yhano, who he now recognizes as Makuta Chirox. Strelk creates a cage of Earth and surrounds the other figure, who he now realizes is Makuta Gorast. The two younger Toa use their powers to pin the now trapped Makuta to the ground. Suddenly a voice says, “Very good, but that was just a trap to get you two out of the building, say goodbye to any evidence you might have found, ha ha!” The Toa look up and see Makuta Vamprah floating above them, he has a smirk on his face. Vamprah fires twin blasts of shadow energy, throwing the four Toa backwards and stunning them.When the Toa get back up, they see that the three Makuta have escaped, and worst of all, now the building is demolished…

Comic 13

Toa Joev stands on top of a platform, staring out at the vast city of Le-Metru, he hadn’t had much time to visit his old home, and it felt good to see it again, but he felt slightly out of place, now that he was a Toa of Lightning. Suddenly he turned to see Toa Eltron and Toa Strelk land behind him and he says, “What happened? Did you find anything that may help us find out what Teridax is planning?” Strelk shakes his head and Eltron says, “Gorast, Vamprah, and Chirox came and destroyed the building, along with anything that was in it before we could find anything.” Joev stares at the ground, then he says, “We need to find something that can help us! If we don’t find something soon, we’re going to be destroyed sooner or later by the Makuta.” Eltron suddenly perks up and says, “Wait, I think I know what might help us, when I killed Spiriah, I remember him having a map around the island, I thought at first it was just an ordinary map, but I noticed it was an older one, and there was a location circled in it, here, look.” Eltron pulls out the map and points at a faint red circle around a spot in Onu-Metru. Joev stares at it, then he says, “It looks like a chute from Le-Metru that goes underground into an old location in the Archives, but as far as I know, that section of the Archives caved in a few months ago.” Eltron says, “Perhaps we should see if we can find the chute?” Joev nods and the three Toa go to the chute station. It’s filled with tons of Matoran, but soon the Toa manage to find the chute. It’s barred by two giant planks of wood, but Joev quickly removes the two planks and gets into the chute, and the other two Toa follow. Joev takes note of several cracks in the walls, and even at one point they find a huge hole in the ground that they are forced to leap across, but finally they reach the end of the tunnel, Joev stares into the room, and activates his power to shoot bolts of lightning to light up several torches around the room. He looks around, and he stares in shock at what he finds on the ground a few feet inside the room, he says, “Eltron, Strelk, I think we found something that may change everything…”

Comic 14

Vakira and Indraklon look up at the massive tower in front of them, it’s purely made of protodermis, a giant pillar of pure concealed liquid protodermis. Vakira says, “Wow, it’s amazing isn’t it? I giant source of pure energy, enough to keep Metru Nui running for years.” Indraklon nods and then says, “Which also makes it a primary target for the Makuta, they might destroy it or even steal it for their own use, which means we have to guard it with our lives.” Vakira nods and says, “Stay here for a moment, I’m gonna patrol from the air. Indraklon nods and Vakira activates his mask, and he floats high up into the sky, he turns all the way around, looking for anything that may be coming, but sees nothing. He yells down to Indraklon, “Nothing! Nothing for miles!” Suddenly Indraklon jumps to action and points behind Vakira, Vakira turns and finds himself looking right at Makuta Krika. He jabs one of his blades towards the flying Makuta, but his hand goes through nothing as Krika activates his mask power. Krika flies backwards, turning off his mask, and then swipes one of his swords at Vakira, Vakira dodges and combines his weapons, forming a shield. He lunges forward plowing the Makuta like a battering ram, and the Makuta goes limp and falls downwards. The Makuta hits the ground hard, but he gets up and is about to throw one of his blades at Vakira. Before he can, Indraklon balls one of his hands up into a fist and smashes the Makuta over the head. The Makuta falls to the ground limp and does not get up again.Joev stares down, but still can’t believe what he is seeing. A shaft, leading down a few feet into another room, but the room is the most shocking part, filled with piles and piles of boxes heaped full of electronic equipment At one end there’s a large computer with data for something. Joev, Eltron, and Strelk jump down into the room, and Joev stares shocked at the computer, on it is a plan for a giant canon, and its fuel is going to be protodermis! Joev stares in horror, he says in a shaky voice, “They’re going to build a canon that’s going to blow the island of Mata-Nui to bits!”…

Comic 15

Vakira holds his hand to his earpiece and listens as Joev says, “Vakira, I’m sending Cryptid, Sprin, and Noreko over to help you guard, we just found evidence that the Makuta are building a protodermis-powered weapon that is powerful enough to completely destroy the island of Mata Nui.” Vakira says, “Got it Joev, we actually just had a visit from Makuta Krika, but we took care of him.” Joev says, “Good, but be prepared for even larger attacks, the Makuta need that Protodermis to complete their plan, and I have no doubt that they will try to steal it at all costs.” Vakira nods and says, “Alright, we’ll keep our eyes peeled and be ready for anything the Makuta may try, Vakira out.” Vakira draws his blades and says to Indraklon, “We’re getting back up, and Joev says the Makuta want this thing very badly.” Indraklon nods and draws his spear and Midak Skyblaster. A few minutes later Cryptid, Sprin, and Noreko land and also draw their weapons, getting ready themselves for anything that the Makuta may try.Toa Natroz stands outside the Toa’s base, he had been left in charge of the Toa while Joev, Vakira, and Cryptid were all gone. He held his hand to his comlink and said, “Have you seen anything Kriah?” Natroz hears nothing, and he repeats what he had said two or three more times, then he says, “Werko? Yhano?” A reply says, “Yeah, we’re here, what is it Natroz?” Natroz says, “Kriah’s not answering, he might have accidentally turned off his comlink, I’m gonna go check it out.” Werko replies, “Alright.” Natroz walks around the side of the building and doesn’t see any sign of Kriah, he suddenly hears a wave of a high pitched buzzes, and runs toward the sound, his eyes widen as he sees a figure, obviously a Makuta, standing over the body of Kriah, Natroz yells, “NO!” and fires blasts of Plasma at the figure, who has now drawn his weapons, Natroz is shocked as he finds himself looking at the figure of Makuta Kojol, he holds his hand over his comlink and yells, “Werko! Yhano! We’re under attack by Makuta Kojol! Kriah’s down and I’m engaging Kojol now, inform Joev, quick!” Werko yells, “I’m coming to help you!” A column of stone blasts out of the side of the building, and rams Kojol, and seconds later Werko bolts out the building. Kojol, not appearing to even be hurt gets up and draws his weapons: two large white blades, each with a mini Tridax pod launcher on the end. Kojol grins and says, “Hello Toa, as you can see, your friend was no match for me, and was defeated with ease, you two will be no different.” He cackles and Natroz notices too late that the Makuta is charging up for an attack. Kojol fires a blast of shadow at the Werko. The young Toa of Stone falls; Natroz yells, “Werko! NO!” Kojol grins and says, “I would love to finish you off as well, I’ve never defeated a Toa of Plasma, but I have other more important things to do, you are very lucky.” Kojol zooms off into the sky on his shadowy wings, leaving Natroz kneeling over Werko, desperately trying to heal the young Toa, Natroz says, “Yhano! We need back up! Werko’s critically hurt and Kojol’s getting away!”

Epilogue

Hydraxon, the jailer of the pit stared coldly down at the limp body of Miserix, the original leader of the Makuta. He dragged the body into a cell and slammed the door shut, and slowly the Makuta’s eyes opened. He stared around and mumbled, “Where am I?” Hydraxon says, “The Pit.” Miserix jumps to his feet, and reaches behind himself, trying to grip his comfortable shadow scepter, but he finds nothing. He looks at his chest and sees there is no Tridax pod, and his hands appear to be covered by a sort of armor that he can’t tear off, obviously to stop him from using his shadow powers. He tries to use his heat vision powers, and his sonic scream ability, but those appear to not work either. Hydraxon had planned for everything; he wasn’t taking any chances with the Makuta. Miserix looks around and finds a few small tablets on the ground, obviously to keep him busy. He begins to write down the events that had taken place in the past few days. He writes about him being held on an unnamed island, his events before his capture, and most of all…his plans for escape…To be continued in Season 2...

Edited by joev14