Help And Thou Shan't Be Rewarded

I am currently building a MOC and I wanted you help for what parts I should use.There are some specifications to be folowed: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&view=findpost&p=196280These are the rules(besides the specifications):1.It needs to be as small as 8 inches(slight veriations will be fine)2.It needs to look awsome.3.Parts can varie between Technic,Bionicle and Hero Factory.4.It can't have any bear parts(any MAJOR exposure of skin, but some required)5.It's wepons must have more than 3/2 parts(except te knife)6.Know that I am also limited by parts.7.You provide only opinion and must ask for my authorization if you want to publish you version.8.The only imagery I assk is NONE, you can't show me what you did UNLESS it is a single part or "non-spoilers"9.got all the other rules? GREAT now start letting me know what should I build for it.10.WAIT!, I might be posting some pictures here or in my BZPRPG posts.11.Credits will be posted here by me (I can't take all of your opinions).12.The specifications are a MUST but slight adjustments will be approved(unless they don't)13.The process fo aquiring peices and building may take longer than expected. :r: :a: :h: :k: :s: :h: :i: :7:

Hey there,Such a request would be better off in your signature, as this forum is for posting completed MOCs only. Please see the BBC Forum Rules and Guidelines for more information.You are currently in the New Members group, and as such you are unable to receive PMs. Until you make ten counted posts, therefore, you may want to include a statement in your request saying to contact you through your profile feed, instead of through the messenger system.Request topic closed.