• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Do You Think Will Be The Enemy Of The Ninja Next Year?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 09:46 PM

What/who do you think will be the enemy next year? I think it should be pirates as Pirates v.s. Ninjas is a classic battle and one that was slightly exercised on Lego Universe.

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,244 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 10:37 PM

It might be nice if we get something from Chinese mythology, although I don't know enough about it to guess. Maybe like dragon people, dark wizards, demons, etc.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

I've joined the BZPRPG. See my profiles here.

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#3 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,821 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 01:37 AM

Lego Pirates are always cheesy and stereotypical, bad idea. Lego is NOT the company to make pirates.Wasn't the plan to make the story be "train the Green Ninja to defeat Lord Garmadon" ?However if there's more in between, then I have no guess at all.

#4 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,011 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 06:28 AM

GIANT EVIL MUTATED PUPPIES!! :PSamurai. Why? Because samurai were always enemies of ninja. Back in older times samurai were enemies of the ninja. I am not going to go in to the explanation why though. (I am a nerd I know)

#5 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 08:27 AM

Robotic dinosaurs?

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#6 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,197 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'm going to agree with TPH3 and say Samurai.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

#7 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,281 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 12:43 PM

Maybe a team of evil ninjas going up against the other team of ninjas although it sounds a bit plain.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#8 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,025 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 19 2012 - 05:27 PM

[*]Pirates[*]More snakes[*]Toa[*]Xenomorphs[/list]One of those while surely be it. ;)Whatever it is, we'll have to make a skin for TNW about it. Possible contest maybe? :D

Edited by Meiko, May 19 2012 - 05:28 PM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#9 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,245 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 19 2012 - 09:01 PM

I have yet to explicate this in an official set of rules, but I'd like to keep this forum open for almost exclusive discussion of TNW. There are certain kinds of topics relating to the Ninjago theme in general I will allow in this forum, including storyline theory topics in which TNW will be cited frequently. General storyline topics do not currently have a place here, unfortunately, though I may revise my thoughts at some point. If you would like to discuss this topic further, therefore, might I suggest taking a look at the Ninjago Topic in LGD.Topic closed.

Edited by -Windrider-, May 19 2012 - 09:02 PM.
A bit of elucidation.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users