Electro

So guys. I was planning to revamp Surge's Breakout incarnation. And it turned out like this. Electro, a space-travelling electric warrior.000_0004.jpgNot much to say other than that. Thoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Great job on the arms there. Looks like the hooks are part of them, looks really neat. Nice head and colours on the upper half of the body. Shape-wise the legs are great. However, once it comes to colours, those Vahki pieces don't look great with the other colours, which work very well together. 7.5/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Did you know I always love your MOCs? xDI love the arm designs, and the use of the Vahki head armor things.My complaint is with the color of the Vahki heads. I would suggest you use a blue one from Zadakh. It would go with the trans-blue helm.Also liking the pipes(?) going from the arms to the back. Also like the creativity of helmet. I certainly probably can't do a Hero Factory MOC like that. ;DAll in all, I love it.

The use of the Vahki piece is good, but I think that its slightly different color throws off the color scheme. Which is a pity, because the color scheme is fantastic. The body and arms are just about perfect, they look really cool. The black and shape are incongruous with the rest of the creation. It looks fantastic, though!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

The use of the Vahki piece is good, but I think that its slightly different color throws off the color scheme. Which is a pity, because the color scheme is fantastic. The body and arms are just about perfect, they look really cool. The black and shape are incongruous with the rest of the creation. It looks fantastic, though!

Agree. That's why I said maybe use a Zadakh helm. It would go with the trans-blue helm

I like the color scheme, and the Vahki pieces on the legs also look good. However, the head does not really look good.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I like the use of the Vahki eye pieces, even if they are a bit off-color (which is a bit more jarring due to their position directly next to the neon green on the feet). As a whole, the MOC has a very clear look to it; it's obvious what you were going for, and nothing is jumbled. The little touches of neon green complement the color scheme and don't over-power anything; it's great.My one issue is with the appearance of the thigh area. Overall, the MOC is neatly sleek-yet-bulky, and the thighs just through this off, since the armor is so small and doesn't really "flare" out in any direction (unlike, for instance, the lower arms, which feature some bold angles). In other words, the thighs contradict the general appearance of the MOC and seem a bit too generic.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."