Set Review: 4529 Iron Man

4529_IronMan_teaser.jpgToday we wrap up our recent barrage of reviews with a look at <a href="http://amzn.to/J39Quw" target="offsite">4529 Iron Man</a>. Blog Leader DeeVee shares his thoughts on this superhero constraction set. Will this most obvious Avenger to turn into a buildable figure be worth it in the end? Read on to learn that and more!View the full article

Of all the three latest figures, I'd say he's my favourite, although this review has emphasised just how...average he looks. Not bad, just there's nothing really that special about him. He was going to be an almost instantaneous purchase, but now I'm less convinced.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• 4 weeks later...

This set looks pretty cool, definitely the best of the avengers contraction sets, but this review pointed out things about the set that caused me to change my mind about buying it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET