Raiden: Origins

JPNML

Let me start this topic off: My BZPRPG character, Raiden woke up with no memory. I thought it would be fun to delve into his memories a little bit. Raiden was made on xia AFTER the toa mata. I will post this in little bits at a time, to make a whole story. I actually might give him a flashback if he hits his head, in BZPRPG. Maybe. Characters: (in order of appearance)Raiden: main character, Toa of air. Mask: Miru Slightly mischievous,sometimes gets into trouble,dragging Atox with him.Atox: Raiden's roommate,Toa of plasma. Mask: mask of sensory aptitude. The responsible one, Atox has gotten his fair share of punishment with Raiden.Vata: Part of Raiden's team. Toa of water. Mask: Mask of rahi control. Warm and bubbly,just like a hot spring.Muur: Vata's roommate.Mask: Pehkui. Doesn't talk much,due to him being a toa of sonics.Hydraxon: Everyone knows him for teaching the toa mata, but he also taught the toa Inxor.Teylin: Toa of plantlife. Mask: mask of clairvoyance.Exceptionally nice, but gets annoyed somewhat easily.Rallo: Toa of magnetism. Teylin's roommate.Mask: Calix. Gets scared easily.(Rallo has nothing to do with Rallo from the cleveland show!) Part 1: IntroductionRaiden woke up, lying in a soft bed. It was sunny out, for he could see outside his window. As he sat up, He whacked his head on the bunk bed over his bed. "Ow!" said Raiden. "You okay?" asked a familiar voice, belonging to his roommate, Atox. "Yeah. Fine." as Raiden got out of bed, he put his armor on. Soon after, Atox slipped out of bed too, putting on his white and orange armour. as the grabbed some fruit and left the room,Raiden thought, I wonder what Hydraxon is going to teach us today.... As they went into a lavishly decorated hall, they were Joined by two other toa. "Hi!" said a blue and white clad toa of water by the name of Vata, followed by the ever-so quiet grey and black toa of sonics Muur. After walking for a bit after exchanging "good mornings" and "hellos", they went into the courtyard, where Hydraxon and the two other toa on their team, the toa of Plantlife, Teylin, and the toa of magnetism, Rallo. Listen up,toa," said Hydraxon. "Today I'm going to teach you on dodging. I have a Miru and some protodermis spheres right here,and you all are going to dodge them, without using mask powers. that means YOU, Raiden. Is that clear?" "Yes sir!" "All right,....GO!" As Hydraxon was launching the spheres at them, they had all spread out. Then, Rallo thought it would be easier if they all stuck together.So they all did, ..............and then they got pummeled by the spheres. For the rest of the day, they worked on new dodging tactics, and getting an unexpected resistance course too. As Raiden laid in bed again, he thought how nice it would be to go on an actual mission. EndComments and criticism appreciated. Keep in mind that this is my first story. Review topic.

Edited by Beek Jr.

• 1 month later...