Nico's Trading/buying/selling Place

I Exist

The title says it all. There are some items I'm looking for.I also have some items I can trade for them. I can also sell.I would prefer to buy over trading.WANTS :HAU : WhitePakari : GreenKakama : WhiteMiru : RedAkaku : Green, BlackHuna : Light grey, TanRuru : Light grey, TanKomau : Light grey, Light Blue, Lime GreenRau : Light grey, Orange, Dark grey, TanMahiki : Light Blue, Light grey, Dark greyMatatu : Lime GreenProtodermic Nuva MasksCopper Masks : KomauMisprints : All of themVMKKKranaHAVES : MoneyToa Heads with eyesKanohiKraataHockey CardsPokemon CardsYou can find pictures of my kraata and krana here (when public)My haves list will be more detailed eventually. Please, if you're looking for an item in particular, ask, I may have it.All the items I am willing to sell are doubles of items I already have. However, I have many doubles.Almost every kanohi that are not on my WANTS can be considered in my HAVES, so just ask.NOTE : In the case of a trade, you send first and I'll sent after. If the items you send me gets lost in the mail, I'll ask to have my items back. If the items I sent you gets lost, I can either pay an amount of money as a compensation or send your part of the trade back. I decide if I'm willing to trade or not and I decide with who I'm trading or not. Note that I would prefer to buy over tradring.- Nico

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I'm interested in your misprints ( Brown Ruru and White Ruru)I'll soon update the main post with a pic of my kraata collection.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

Here's the ones that I need. It's a little hard to see the color differences in the pictures, so you might have more that I need.Vorahk - 5Yellow/Lime Green -5Red/Black - 3Red/Blue - 4Black/Yellow - 6Black/Copper - 4

Edited by Bionicle Raptor

rawrrrr2.png

Yes I am. What kraata would you like or how much would you want for it?It would be easier for me to pay for the item then trade, but I can do both.

LewaKini.png

What about three kraata of your choise for your brown ruru and white ruru?I'm open to negociations. If you want money, I'm more than willing to negociate a price for your masks.

LewaKini.png

I have new items in my wish list and new items in my have.While looking around in my house today I found a box with brand new unopened 2001 Toa heads with theireyes not clipped yet as they came with the mask packs back in the days.If someone is interested, I might consider selling/trading them.

LewaKini.png

Bionicle Raptor : Oops sorry, my bad. I don't know what I was thinking about but I forgot to answer to your reply the last time I checked.How many Kraata would you like for the misprints? Would you prefer money? Or both? Hit me up with an offer and I'll tell you if it's fine for me.

LewaKini.png

Well the Kraata I listed equal to $9. That's not enough for a Misprint.However I couldn't identify a few of your Kraata. It would help me a ton if you could list the colors, and levels you have.Other than that. I can offer other Kanohi to equal the amount.

rawrrrr2.png

How many heads do you have? Will buy all of them/ most of them.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

• 2 weeks later...

What kanohi do you have? I'm after any 2001 kanohi not pictured here. I have a light grey Mahiki, a tan Huna and a light blue komau. I can also have a Brown Misprint Matatu if you are interested, and once again I would be interested in kanohi. I'd probably go 1 mask for another for the regular kanohi, and as for the misprint I'd most likely swap it for a couple of masks. I live in Australia if that makes any difference.